10 Movies Added to HBO You Should be Watching RIGHT NOW!
BY SINISTER (2012)
4.25 / 5 based on 293 Reviews
Top Questions See all 11 Q&A
- "i love scary movies annabelle was scary and oculus rip off wasent scary at all insidious great scary mystery movie and this one was greattt" in 33 reviews
- "Honestly I think the classics are the best and most horror movies now a days are cheesey but this one is actually respectable it's gorey creepy and you probably won't wanna go pee alone for the rest of the night lmfao but no its seriously a good movie lol." in 25 reviews
- "I liked that it had great shocking moments BUT I think it lacked a good story line which I think is important in scary movies." in 12 reviews
- "not to badd and not gonna lie was very kinda creepy but once again kinda a badd horror film :( but ve seen worse but this movie does good with me " in 8 reviews
- "i would recommend it if your seeing it with a group of friends but don't see this alone ha ha it will just make it scarier." in 6 reviews
I'm a big fan of scary movies. I love really scares movies. So before this movie came out there wasn't any really scary movies to me. So one day I saw the trailer for this movie and I was kind of hook but never got the chance to go out and see it. I took a chance and bought the DVD and I'm so glad I did. This is my top scary movies out there. Its so different from all the other scary movies. It wasn't another chessy scary movie like others out there. I would tell all my friends and everyone to go see this movie. Its well worth it.
I Love scary movies. All throughout the movie i was on the edge of my seat. I love when a scary movie actually makes me scared. And i was scared for most of this movie. The effects were so real and the actors were great. I thought i was actually in the movie with them. Everyone that likes scary movies should definitely see this.
This movie was better than I thought. The story line was very eerie and creepy. It was one of the better horror movies released that year. I would recommend this one if you are looking for a creepy story, not a whole lot of scary parts or things jumping out but its something to watch.
I think I expected to much of this movie . For me , it was a let down. The story line , eh.. Sure there were a few scary moments. I wanted to like it but just didn't. I own the movie tried watching it not to long ago for the 2nd time and just wasn't in to it. It didn't bring me in
One of my favorite horror movies. It actually scared me, which most scary movies don't do. It had lots of jump scares and had a good plot to it. The whole concept was just creepy to think about. I've seen it so many times and will always be scared to watch it again
I love scary movies this one was a great concept. The way they play the movie it makes you wonder if your that type of person that overthinks everything this is a great movie for you because it keep you on your toes . Good movie great actors good concept
My best friend and I are HUGE scary movie buffs! Sinister is absolutely our number one favorite! It keeps you on your toes the whole time and you never know what's going to happen next! It's a thriller and you will not be disappointed!
This was such a great horror movie!! It has a really creepy vibe all throughout it and such a crazy story line. The music will give you chills and the actors are perfect. I definitely recommend this movie.
Love scary movies ..... This one is to think about what you're kids are capable of doing !!! Lol jk..... But true tho.... The kids are good in acting !! This movie is to cuddle with someone lol
Awesome movie .! I couldn't sleep for a few days but totally worth it, great soundtrack I don't wanna spoil it so recommend to see it w your better half so you have a reason to hug each other
Q & A
Does anyone know if this was a remake or a completely original movie?
Does anyone know if this will be available on Netflix to stream instantly?
Is this movie any good and is it even scary?
Not a fan of satanic movies, i like scary movies, just not satanic movies
How scary is this? I heard bad and good stuff.