BY SINISTER (2012)

Buy on Walmart
  • "i love scary movies annabelle was scary and oculus rip off wasent scary at all insidious great scary mystery movie and this one was greattt" in 33 reviews
  • "Honestly I think the classics are the best and most horror movies now a days are cheesey but this one is actually respectable it's gorey creepy and you probably won't wanna go pee alone for the rest of the night lmfao but no its seriously a good movie lol." in 25 reviews
  • "I liked that it had great shocking moments BUT I think it lacked a good story line which I think is important in scary movies." in 12 reviews
  • "not to badd and not gonna lie was very kinda creepy but once again kinda a badd horror film :( but ve seen worse but this movie does good with me " in 8 reviews
  • "i would recommend it if your seeing it with a group of friends but don't see this alone ha ha it will just make it scarier." in 6 reviews
Cassie C.
Rochester , NY
Pop Culture Expert
This movie was better than I thought. The story line was very eerie and creepy. It was one of the better horror movies released that year. I would recommend this one if you are looking for a creepy story, not a whole lot of scary parts or things jumping out but its something to watch.
Heather L.
Pop Culture Expert
The thing that makes this movie great is the creepy video clips the main character finds. Wow. They are scary! And the music that goes along with those? Probably some of the scariest music I've ever heard. However, the ending isn't great. It's a bit corny and predictable. I'd still recommend it though for the beginning and middle: pretty scary stuff.
Tona W.
High Point, NC
Pop Culture Expert
This movie was great...until the end. Anything cheesy and CGI ruins a movie for me. The beginning though was awesome...super creepy...pretty unique concept in horror. They had me until cgi dead kids...after that I just found myself giggling. Darn it.
Esmeralda L.
I love scary movies this one was a great concept. The way they play the movie it makes you wonder if your that type of person that overthinks everything this is a great movie for you because it keep you on your toes . Good movie great actors good concept
Valeria S.
San Dimas, CA
I don't really get scared anymore from watching scary movies, but this one was very thrilling. I couldn't keep my eyes off the screen no matter how scared I was. I would recommend this movie to my friend and would definitely watch again.
Kennia O.
Winnemucca, NV
This was very scary movie! Something about the creepy music in the background gives me the chills! It's a very interesting story and very scary! It's a must watch! I like this one much better then the second one!
Danielle R.
Freehold , NJ
I didn't like this movie that much, I thought that the storyline was weird, the acting was mediocre, and it wasn't scary at all. I absolutely despised the ending I think it was really obvious and annoying.
Sandra I.
Los Angeles , CA
This movie was so boring and a big disappointment. I love horror so I guess sometimes I have night expectations but this movie was just boring. Do t really care for Ethan hawk but I have it a chance and was stupid.
Taylor E.
I'm a scary movie fanatic and I've watched this movie about six times and still love it! It's suspenseful and I love the different concept of the tapes. My favorite scene will forever always be the lawnmower scene but I LOVE this movie definitely recommend!!
Rose S.
Comfort , TX
It was a great concept but the movie dragged and was a little boring. Wasn't scary at all. I was very disappointed that the second movie was so much better than the first.
Cassie D.
Does anyone know if this was a remake or a completely original movie?
Emily W.
Does anyone know if this will be available on Netflix to stream instantly?
Shemorell R.
Pop Culture Expert
Is this movie any good and is it even scary?
Taylor H.
Swarthmore, PA
Not a fan of satanic movies, i like scary movies, just not satanic movies
Sarah S.
Bedfont
I have been wanting to watch this film since it came out is it scary?