BY SINGLE CUP COFFEE

Our Cr me Brul e flavored coffee combines the natural flavors of sweet cream and caramel to create a coffee reminiscent of the classic French custard like dessert. It tastes just like the dessert with a fraction of the calories! This luxurious 100% Naturally flavored coffee contains no artificial flavors or sugars and has less then 5 calories per 6oz cup. Compatible with Keurig original K-Cup coffeemakers. Keurig and K-Cup are registered trademarks of Keurig, INC. Neither Single Cup Coffee, Ltd. nor Bar see more...

Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of Single Cup Coffee Barnie's Coffee Kitchen Cr me Br l e, Single Serve Cup Portion Pack for Keurig K-Cup Brewers!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?