BY SINGER SEWING #18 in Sewing Machines

Sew like a pro with the Singer CG-590 Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Professional Sewing Machine. This amazing sewing machine has the strength and speed to get projects done quickly with professional results. With a Commercial-Grade Motor this machine has a motor that is 60% stronger than the average sewing machine! There is no limit to what you can do with the Singer CG-590 Heavy Duty Commercial Grade Professional Sewing Machine. see more...

claudia n.
Mt Washington, KY
I need this badly. I sow on a daily basis. I have a very old singer and I love it. I quilt make my own clothes. Cushions curtains I sow everything that is needed for my home. I need a heavy duty sewing machine like this one. If you are like me and you do a lot of projects, this is a machine I would look at. I have looked at this machine,this is a very good machine. Worth spending the money on. I am saving up for.
Meiloudi a.
hammame boughrara tlemcen
I like this sewing machine it will helpful for anyone wants to make new outfits.H, I have a youtube channel more than 20.000 subscribers and I post videos about sewing simple clothes. I can make a review concerning this products. I think people will like it. and for those who can buy it, I recommended it because singer company of sewing machine is very known no debt about it.