BY SINGER #72 in Craft Supplies

Brass & nickel plated steel. Sizes 00-0-1-2-3. see more...

Buy on Target
  • "They are many different sizes so they work perfect for everything!" in 1 review
  • "So many uses to even list." in 1 review
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
Awesome product! Love the variety of colors and sizes! I use them on a daily basis! Great quality!
Jess W.
High quality. Securely do there job and come in awesome colors. Highly recommend
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
They work very nicely and efficient and are very unique compared to others because of their pretty colors. However they do make it slightly difficult to hide when you want to fix your clothes if they tear
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert
I'm pretty small so sometimes I have clothes that don't fit as I want them to. These safety pins come in handy a lot because I can use them to fix my clothes and make them fit me better. They're pretty good quality too.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I don't think there's anything that Singer puts out that isn't great. These safety pins come in handy. They're assorted sizes and super durable. Great price and once again the quality is outstanding. I definitely recommend this product to fellow crafters.
Erin H.
Florence, KY
I always look to Singer for anything I need for clothes, including thread and needles. This is a great buy for a good price. You can never have too many safety pins!
Rima J.
I could not live a minute without safety pins. I love these things. They save the day. I just found a website called missa that sells jeweled ones. Love them.
Carolyn G.
Huntersville, NC
You don't realize you have safety pins until you need one! This pack has multi sizes and easy to use. I put them in two zip locks and keep one in the kitchen drawer and one in the bathroom!
Nicole P.
Great safety pins. Many different sizes for many different uses. They are great quality and if I need to buy safety pins, these are the ones I buy.
Ashley B.
Rolling Meadows, IL
I love these safety pins! They're very handy when I'm in a pinch. The colors can made the quick fix a bit less discrete though.