BY SINGER #73 in Craft Supplies

Brass & nickel plated steel. Sizes 00-0-1-2-3. see more...

Buy on Target*
  • "They are many different sizes so they work perfect for everything!" in 1 review
  • "So many uses to even list." in 1 review
Heidi C.
Heidi C.
Sparta, TN
I don't think there's anything that Singer puts out that isn't great. These safety pins come in handy. They're assorted sizes and super durable. Great price and once again the quality is outstanding. I definitely recommend this product to fellow crafters.
Aimee S.
Aimee S.
Brownsville, TX
Awesome product! Love the variety of colors and sizes! I use them on a daily basis! Great quality!
Jess W.
Jess W.
High quality. Securely do there job and come in awesome colors. Highly recommend
kaylee c.
kaylee c.
San Clemente, CA
They work very nicely and efficient and are very unique compared to others because of their pretty colors. However they do make it slightly difficult to hide when you want to fix your clothes if they tear
Alessa P.
Alessa P.
Greenville, NC
Decorator Expert
I'm pretty small so sometimes I have clothes that don't fit as I want them to. These safety pins come in handy a lot because I can use them to fix my clothes and make them fit me better. They're pretty good quality too.
Kaitlyn C.
Kaitlyn C.
Decatur
I love Singer sewing needles and safety pins. They are made very sturdy and last forever!
Nicole P.
Nicole P.
Great safety pins. Many different sizes for many different uses. They are great quality and if I need to buy safety pins, these are the ones I buy.
Shannan W.
Shannan W.
Never have enough. I am a crafter and we sew and crochet and these have many great uses in my home
Gina S.
Gina S.
Budapest
I really like this because they are cute and colorful! They really easy to work with!
Malisha Y.
Malisha Y.
Nashville, TN
Product does what it claims. Safety pins have multiple uses and are great.