BY SINGER #43 in Craft Supplies

Clear, double-sided fabric tape joins fabrics together instantly for temporary bond. Raise, lower, alter, or repair: pants, cuffs, shirts, dresses, slacks, draperies, upholstery and craft projects. No sewing or ironing. Endless applications. 70% total recycled fiber. see more...

Christina P.
Belleville, NJ
Use this all the time it great.❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Takes some tryouts to learn how to use it so try it on a scrap piece befor you ruin what ever your sewing. Try it on an open split looks neat q. I would recommend it to good seamstress yes.
member-5fe009606
This has made it very easy to compete projects. It has made it through craft projects, get, fabric and seeing adventures! Makes for easy seeing of straight lines and keeping the fabric together. Hem lines of pants and placement of clothing around the bust.
Brooke N.
Pasadena, MD
This product is great for in a pinch hemming. If you do not see or cannot get to a tailor this does the job. It is affordable and effective. I am happy with the results I get. I would recommend this product to others.
Jana Marie D.
Lockport, IL
I can see, but I'm not all that great so when it comes to hemming this is my go to tool. Makes the whole process extremely easy and holds very well. Why do it the hard way when you have something like this.
Wendy C.
I love this tape. It comes in very handy. I've used it for multiple things like taping a shirt to my skin for extra coverage or taping a dress if the hole is small and doesn't require stitching.
Gina S.
Tallahassee, FL
This is my handy helper when in comes to doing a quick hem on my work trousers. I even use it before stitching the hem in place to keep it crisp when ironed out!
Morghann A.
Deland, FL
I love this quick fix for emergency repairs! Though I prefer to hand or machine sew, this stuff works wonders when I don't have time to whip up out the sewing machine!
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
Decorator Expert Level 3
This is a great product in making so many crafts such as curtains, hems, dresses and so much more!
You'll be happy this is around
And very cost friendly 💖💖💖💖💖💖
Princess R.
Bloomington , Ca
Bought as a emergency for a school event! Hemmed my pants in second sit was perfect and easy! I highly recommend if looking for quick fix or for sewing!
Nina V.
These are a lifesaver! I can't sew to save my life and for little things here and there this works magnificent especially if it's an emergency fix!
Charlie A.
Columbus , OH
Decorator Expert Level 3
What is this tape good for ?
Linda  P.
Vancouver, WA
How well does it hold up after laundering ?