Singer Ball Head Pins uploaded by Kristine Michelle S.

BY SINGER

5.00 / 5 based on 1 Review

Singer® Ball Head Pins.

65. see more...

Review (1)
Handy little things. I needed to patch up a few clothes and sew up the sides of a few button holes, so I got these. Just be careful when using these, they're sharp. Also if you have kids, keep them away from it. :) i like using these for a lot of things actually. Used them in place of a baby pin for my dress, I just had to not move so much. I also use these as pin on my cork board on the wall, where I pin up reminders and bills. LoL! You can use these on the wall, if its's wood, but that would ruin it. So, I use a cork board. :)