BY SINGER

SINGER-Beginner's Sewing Kit contains all the basics for sewers and non-sewers alike. Makes a perfect traveling companion or as a child's 'My first sewing kit' gift; everything you need to get started. One tomato pin cushion One 60-inch tape measure One needle threader; One blue marking pencil; One white marking pencil; Sewing gauge Seam ripper Thimble; 8-inch bent trimmer scissors; 11 spools of 100% polyester thread; 10 hand needles 100 straight pins All 130 pieces come in a reusable storage box measuring 8x7x1 inch. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Justine K.
Very affordable and includes nearly everything a beginner sewer would need. I do wish there were more color options!
Lori C.
This is a great sewing kit. I have this little gem, and when I travel I put it in my suitcase in case I need to mend something. You never know! Also, it's great for the novice sewer who needs to sew the occasional button on!
Tamara T.
Huntington, WV
This is the perfect kit for someone who is has just started sewing. I would recommend it! I was pleased with the colors of thread that came with it, too!
Cassie R.
Bought this along with sewing machine for my daughter and it's perfect. Has everything you need to get started.
Ghelmyng R.
Homestead , FL
This is pretty flimsy and ok quality. For the price it has everything but I didn't think it was that great.
Krista R.
Jacksonville, IL
I got this kit when i took sewing in school. If you are just starting off this is one that i would recommend. It has majority of what you will need starting off as a sewer.
Charlotte L.
Green Pond, SC
It's ok if you have absolutely no supplies and all you ever plan to do is replace buttons and mend seams, but do not be fooled, when they say 130 pieces, 100 of those are just the straight pins. If you plan to actually get into sewing as a hobby, by pass this kit and most others and just buy things as you need them. This kit will give you a good idea of some basics you need, but these are all really poor quality supplies. (hubs bought me this thinking he got me something great, I'll never tell him otherwise, but you deserve to be warned lol)
Anastasia L.
Duluth, GA
I am currently a fashion design major and wanted to give this kit a try since it seemed to have all the essentials that I needed....It was a big disappointment to say the least. The scissors were not very well for use on fabric, I actually had better luck with scissors I purchased at the dollar store. The seam ripper was kinda dull and not that effective at ripping seams, I like the seam ripper that came with my sewing machine much better. The spools of thread are very cheap and not that great of quality. The pencils to mark fabric did not work at all. The only things from this kit that I use is the measuring tape and pin cushion. Overall, I was not satisfied with this kit but if used for small projects such as sewing a button or emergency kit I guess it will do.
Shannon C.
Spartanburg , SC
Singer is the go to name for sewing. This is a great little kit not just for beginners but to have as a traveling sewing kit.
how can i get free stuff from influenster? is it monthly?