BY UNIVERSAL

Sing DVD see more...

Buy on Kmart
Logann P.
Was so excited to see this movie and was disappointed. The idea of singing animals was great however the plot itself was slacking. Holes in the plot left you asking questions about characters and without giving anything away it is great for younger kids but not adults.
Gema L.
Riverside , CA
I love this movie I really like the message of never give up follow your dreams
And of course the songs I don't know why I feel like it ends to soon but me and my baby enjoy it a lot I'm watching it right now and it's like the 5th time
Trang D.
Me and my husband watched this and was surprised that we both cried at some part of the movie. I saw here and there the love of singing passion, the love of families, the love between father and son...
Crystal R.
Wow this movie was great! The songs, the vocals, the turn in the movie that I really did not see coming.... it was just a really good movie that my family and I really enjoyed.
Julie S.
David City , NE
Cute movie. It's currently the only that my 3 year old wants to watch. I recommend it for little kids for sure.