SinfulColors Stop & Stare Gel Eyeliner
Wink big in SinfulColors Stop & Stare™ Gel Eyeliner in Seductive. This rose gold-inspired colored gel eyeliner has a lightweight, comfortable feel. The smooth, creamy gel texture glides easily across the eye for smooth application and a sharpenable pencil design keeps the gel liner tip from going dull. Wear SinfulColors Stop & Stare Gel Eyeliner your way. Line your upper and lower lashes, blend with other colors for a unicorn-inspired look, or use all-over your lids to create a high-impact, artistic look. Available in four iridescent shades – find your favorite or collect them all to create countless combinations of trendy, shimmery looks.
- Make a statement with high-impact color gel eyeliner
- Creamy, dreamy gel texture glides across the eye for smooth application
- Sharpenable pencil design keeps your eyeliner on point
- Available in 4 iridescent shades for countless combinations of unicorn-approved looks
- Seductive is a warm, gold-flecked rose
Top Questions No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
- "i received this product free to test from a voxbox from influenster. it has an amazing formula and beautiful color. I love colored eyeliners especially this shade. i have green eyes and love to put it in my waterline to bring out my eyes. [product:sinfulcolors-stop-stare-gel-eyeliner]" in 8 reviews
- "I received this from a Voxbox and was pleasantly surprised! This gel liner stayed on all day! Was bold and definitely what I was going for! I would definitely recommend it due to its quality and price! It made my green eyes pop so I’ll definitely wear it more!!!" in 4 reviews
I received this product for free from Influenster for testing purposes.
The color is cute, I got the deep purple which is fine because typically I use black so its a good colorful option when I'm feeling wild ! It does not smudge easily which is nice if you want a clean line or if you accidentally rub your eye so definitely a positive . I would probably only use this for my water line instead of around my whole eye.
The main reason I don't get these kinds of eyeliners anymore is because I have to use a lighter to warm it up so it will apply smooth, and even apply at all. I stick with liquid liners because it's who I am as a person.
It is just a mediocre product, not much in the tube and will be gone within a couple of uses .
The color is good , I usually purchase black so it's nice to have the new pop of color when I want to be sassy . I can wear this color for all different occasions. Overall decent product . I would not buy though
It wore well on the eyelid, but not so great in the waterline. The pigment in the waterline did not come through and looked more like a lavender. The payoff was much better on the eyelid but was a little hard to apply. Overall I would recommend purchasing if you are looking for a little color to apply on as an eye liner on your lid!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos