Grace D.
Galena, OH

What is the staying power? How long before you need to reapply?

Monique B.
Monique B.
KNOXVILLE, TN
4 years, 10 months ago
I painted my nails and toenails with this polish exactly a week ago. My toenails look as if I just did them, but my nails are chipped, but not horribly. It depends on how often you like reapplying nail polish, but it does last quite a while!
Georgina T.
Georgina T.
San diego, CA
4 years, 11 months ago
Mine lasted a week without chipping or reapplying but I took it off so I'm not sure how long it will last