Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA

I have never used a gel nail polish before. So my question is does it really look better than regular nail polish? Does the color go on better and stay longer?
Ajanae B.
Ajanae B.
May 9, 2016, 6:56 p.m.
I think that it does look shinier. Also, it lasts longer for me. With normal nail polishes, it begins chipping right away. However, I have found that the gel polish holds up longer.
Holli D.
Holli D.
Oct. 30, 2015, 7:51 p.m.
I love this gel polish. I have tried the Sally Hansen and it was horrible. This however is the best! Sinful Colors is the best brand
Aditi J.
Aditi J.
Oct. 1, 2015, 11:04 p.m.
Not going to lie, this was my first "gel technology" polish set ever. It was interesting to try out. I usually do my own manicures at home so I'm used to putting like 4 layers of polish on my nails (base coat, 2 layers of color, top coat). This was fast and easy. I got a blue color and its lovely. It does have a high gloss effect hence the high shine. So far, I haven't had any issues and I did my nails 3 days ago. They lasted when I washed my hair twice and I have a crap load of hair. So far, I'm happy.
Jessica W.
Jessica W.
July 18, 2013, 1:30 a.m.
Yes I love the bold bright colors that don't need a lot of coats and my favorite it doesn't need any top coat.
Rula G.
Rula G.
July 14, 2013, 4:53 p.m.
The shine is incredible and the application is smooth. Had mine on my toes for over two weeks without one chip. Looked liked I had just applied it.
Jenny W.
Jenny W.
July 11, 2013, 9:34 p.m.
This is by far the BEST polish I own! No other polish shines like this does!!
Miranda D.
Miranda D.
July 11, 2013, 9:12 p.m.
Yes i was asking this same question before i tried it and YES I think not only does it shine more than regular polish but the shine LASTS :)
Dinorah R.
Dinorah R.
July 10, 2013, 8:41 a.m.
From my experience, the lacquer is a bit thicker, and the consistency is different. It glides on better, and smoothr. The color does go on better and stays on longer than a regular nail polish.

Join Now