Add a Photo
Photos (274)
I bought this because there was a combo pack with a cute color and the top coat. The packaging didn't boast that it lasted long, but I was hoping that it did, since it said something about gel right on the bottles. It wasn't expensive compared to many other brands. I went home, buffed my nails lightly, and followed the directions, two coats and then the top coat. It stayed on GREAT, I couldn't believe it. It only started to wear down on the tips of my nails from normal wear. After five days, I thought that I would buy more, and hope that THEY lasted the same (because sometimes flat colors last well, but the shinier colors might not). I have since bought 3 more colors and am paranoid that they will one day stop making it and I won't have any more! My other nail polishes will probably get thrown out because they are a waste of my life!! Nobody has time for that. :) I will buy more and I am actually on here to find more colors...if I could only find a French manicure that stays on for a week, that would be amazing.
Debbie  H.
Debbie H.
Frankfort, NY
Jan. 14, 2016, 11:39 p.m.
Review for: Royal Flush
Ok ladies and well gentleman too.. yes you know who you are the gentleman that spoil their lady and buy her favorite nail polish. well here is a tip that i recently saw online for anyone who is getting married. Yes i used the m word.. ok are you a craftier person... yay because you can use sinful colors nail polish to make a very pretty wedding tiara...you just need your colors in a nail polish shade from sinful colors and jewelry wire pliers and a rounded jewelry tool.... there is a video on youtube.com to show you how. who knew nail polish could be more than just a beauty product. I love their varied colors and how long they last. I clean for a living and usually the first day my polish chips... with sinful colors i get in a good three days of water immersed hands before anything chips...
Laney B.
Laney B.
Wilmington, NC
May 10, 2016, 3:02 p.m.
Review for: Royal Flush
The SinfulColors nail polish with gel tech is nice and thick. It only took two coats for the nail to be fully covered. One coat would have been fine too if you applied a thick enough coat. My nails feel stronger with it on. After almost a week of wearing this nail polish, most of the polish is still intact. The only part that has come off is right on the tips of my fingernails which is very common since that’s the part that get used the most. For nail polish to last a full week without chipping away is almost unheard of unless you are at a salon especially without using any topcoat. This is the best nail polish I have used in a long time and I can’t believe it’s sold in stores for under $5! I received this product free, but all opinions are my own. #SinfulColors #SCKJDenim
Ashley Sue B.
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
May 27, 2016, 11:41 a.m.
Review for: Prosecco
I received this in a Vox Box, and to be honest, I was less than thrilled when I saw the color. I rarely like neutrals, and am very picky how they look on me. I also tend to buy much more expensive nail polishes, so that another concern. I tried the color, and in ONE coat, changed my mind! SinfulColors Prosecco has a hint of mauve with a hint of gold, which shines through from tens of thousands of teensy gold glitter flecks. A second coat makes the mauvy-beige base color more obvious (my photo is after two coats). And I get SO many compliments on this! It's USA-made, and claims to be free of all the yucky stuff (toluene, formaldehyde, dbp). I think I got a winner! It goes on so well, and looks SO lovely, who would think it's this inexpensive!
Tina H.
Tina H.
Feb. 29, 2016, 1:18 p.m.
Review for: Top Coat
After getting the 1-2 step set of polish from Influenster (the cobalt shade), I got myself 4 more colors (Also because it was the first time I used a shade outside of my comfort zone, yet I received countless compliments on my nails 💅 😶). I love them sooooo much. They last for at least 5 days before they start chipping and I'm tough on my nails. I wash my hands constantly. Lol The nail polishes are very pigmented. You could go with just one application for the darker shades. Their topcoat is even more awesome. They make your polish shine like a freshly polished pair of shoes.

A bit pricer compared to their originals, but still cheaper than OPI.
Rhonda H.
Rhonda H.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this to test from another site with a matte polish. I love the top coat. It dries quickly. It holds strong for me for about a week with most manicures (I'm hard on my nails). It's compatible with most polishes. I haven't found but a rare few that it'll make bubble. It will also smooth and perfect the polish coat as you apply it, which I love. That's also my one complaint. Don't use this if you do any nail art or you will ruin your nails. It smears it as you apply the polish. My second tip might be to never try wearing it alone as a clear coat. It does horrible on its own. It'll chip within a day.
Heather W.
Heather W.
Valparaiso, IN
July 27, 2016, 12:11 a.m.
Review for: Royal Flush
This is my favorite color polish ever! But I had to deduct a star because I really felt misled by the promise of a two step gel polish, while in reality it is a normal polish with a shiny top coat. The color that I chose, Royal Flush, is a gorgeous purplish fuchsia depending on the light. I always get compliments when I use it, which is often. I'm pretty rough on my nails so it didn't last long but that's the same with any other brand so far, it's just me. Overall this is a fantastic polish for a great low price that you can pick up at Walgreens or other stores such as Walmart or Target.
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
June 2, 2016, 10:08 p.m.
Review for: Royal Flush
I received the #SInfulColors #nail polish in VIP for free in my #BloomVoxBox for testing purposes. VIP is a beautiful pink that I think is great for spring AND summer! I love it so much! I used Seche ridge filling base coat and two coats of the VIP with Gel Tech nail polish and it took about 4-5 days to chip! I'm going to do another mani with the SInful Colours top coat next time. It is the best nail polish I've tried, and it is super affordable! I plan on getting more colours soon. It was smooth and dried nicely, not too goopy or anything. Highly recommended!
Padma Priya S.
Padma Priya S.
Peoria, IL
I love a good nail polish, so when I had the opportunity to give this nail polish a try I was very excited. I work two full-time jobs where I am constantly getting my nails wet and washing my hands. So, I need a nail polish that will stand up to the harsh washing and will not chip, since I do not have time to always be repainting my nails. This nail polish lasted me two weeks! It did not chip or fade, which is a HUGE pro for me. The only con, I wish they offered more lighter colors, I feel like they have a lot of darker colors in this collection.
Candace K.
Candace K.
May 18, 2016, 3:17 p.m.
Review for: Top Coat
From what I've seen, this product performs no better than a regular glossy top coat. It isn't quick dry - it took about 10 minutes before I checked it and it was still tacky so if you're wanting a speed dry, don't use this. I know it's for the 2-step process for Sinful Shine but I don't think it's necessary. You can use any other top coat and the polish will last just as long. It's supposed to be a gel-like shine but with these gel hybrids, they don't last any longer than a regular polish, especially if you use your hands a lot for work.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
HARVEY, LOUISIANA
What most surprised you about the product? Good or bad.
Riverside, CA
What is there most fabulous nail color you would recommend?
Riverside, CA
Do you have to have the gel machine to cure the nail with this product?
Suzanne B.
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
I have never used a gel nail polish before. So my question is does it really look better than regular nail polish? Does the color go on better and stay longer?
Nima L.
Nima L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
What is your favorite color from the SinfulShine line?