BY SINFUL COLORS #68 in Nail Polish

• I have never used a gel nail polish before. So my question is doe...8 Answers
  • Where to find this interesting brand of products?2 Answers
  • I recently bought this nail polish. I bought 2 colors which are S...1 Answers
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™
  • "i have 32 of there nail polishes so i guess you could say i like them,lol love the colors and the quick drying time sinful is my fave" in 158 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of sinful colors, these polishes do dry really shiny but I always use a top coat so my nails are always really shiny anyways." in 42 reviews
  • "It also takes a long time to dry, and even once it’s dry, the polish dents easily so I’m left with a bunch of little scratch marks all over my nails." in 13 reviews
  • " I received this product complimentary of Influenster in my Sunkissed Voxbox and I have to say I love the fact that I didn't have to use a top coat." in 13 reviews
  • "They are easy to apply (no streaking - only needed 2 coats for each color), they are shiny, and they are long lasting (my pedicures with each color lasted on average 13 days with no chipping!)." in 10 reviews
Ashley Sue B.
Raleigh, NC
Review for: Prosecco
I received this in a Vox Box, and to be honest, I was less than thrilled when I saw the color. I rarely like neutrals, and am very picky how they look on me. I also tend to buy much more expensive nail polishes, so that another concern. I tried the color, and in ONE coat, changed my mind! SinfulColors Prosecco has a hint of mauve with a hint of gold, which shines through from tens of thousands of teensy gold glitter flecks. A second coat makes the mauvy-beige base color more obvious (my photo is after two coats). And I get SO many compliments on this! It's USA-made, and claims to be free of all the yucky stuff (toluene, formaldehyde, dbp). I think I got a winner! It goes on so well, and looks SO lovely, who would think it's this inexpensive!
Rhonda H.
Boise, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this to test from another site with a matte polish. I love the top coat. It dries quickly. It holds strong for me for about a week with most manicures (I'm hard on my nails). It's compatible with most polishes. I haven't found but a rare few that it'll make bubble. It will also smooth and perfect the polish coat as you apply it, which I love. That's also my one complaint. Don't use this if you do any nail art or you will ruin your nails. It smears it as you apply the polish. My second tip might be to never try wearing it alone as a clear coat. It does horrible on its own. It'll chip within a day.
Heather W.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Royal Flush
This is my favorite color polish ever! But I had to deduct a star because I really felt misled by the promise of a two step gel polish, while in reality it is a normal polish with a shiny top coat. The color that I chose, Royal Flush, is a gorgeous purplish fuchsia depending on the light. I always get compliments when I use it, which is often. I'm pretty rough on my nails so it didn't last long but that's the same with any other brand so far, it's just me. Overall this is a fantastic polish for a great low price that you can pick up at Walgreens or other stores such as Walmart or Target.
Ashley W.
Waukegan, IL
Review for: Royal Flush
I received the #SInfulColors #nail polish in VIP for free in my #BloomVoxBox for testing purposes. VIP is a beautiful pink that I think is great for spring AND summer! I love it so much! I used Seche ridge filling base coat and two coats of the VIP with Gel Tech nail polish and it took about 4-5 days to chip! I'm going to do another mani with the SInful Colours top coat next time. It is the best nail polish I've tried, and it is super affordable! I plan on getting more colours soon. It was smooth and dried nicely, not too goopy or anything. Highly recommended!
Candace K.
Review for: Top Coat
From what I've seen, this product performs no better than a regular glossy top coat. It isn't quick dry - it took about 10 minutes before I checked it and it was still tacky so if you're wanting a speed dry, don't use this. I know it's for the 2-step process for Sinful Shine but I don't think it's necessary. You can use any other top coat and the polish will last just as long. It's supposed to be a gel-like shine but with these gel hybrids, they don't last any longer than a regular polish, especially if you use your hands a lot for work.
Julia A.
Allston, MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
To me, this nail polish isn't anything special. The dry time and lasting power aren't any better (or necessarily any worse) than most other nail polishes, so I'm not sure that the "gel tech" did much. This color is "VIP," a hot pink, which is not my taste, and in this photo I did two thin coats. For the price, I think Sinful Colors are great for trying funky colors or things outside your comfort zone, especially if you don't use nail polish frequently.
I received this product for review purposes from Influenster in my Bloom Voxbox.
Meaghan B.
Cedar Hill, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I think this is the best formula that sinful colors has ever came out with. I have 8 from the gel tech and they all wear amazing. I get at least 5-7 days without chipping! That's great because I hands wash dishes under hot water every single day and with regular polish it would chip within the first 10 minutes. So getting more than 3 days is awesome. Minimal touch ups necessary and it dries pretty quick. so if I need a quick fill before a date I'll be all set without it smudging and getting nasty while getting ready.
Taylor G.
Fargo, ND
I just recently bought a few colors of the Sinful Colors Gel Tech formula. I really like the color selection they have; it was tough picking just a few to buy. I like how they go on and how they look on the nail. The staying power wasn't as much as I thought it would be. My nails started to chip only after a couple days on. Luckily, I like changing my nail color often. Overall, I would buy more colors, I just wish it would last longer if I wanted to keep the color on for longer periods of time.
Greisy C.
ORLANDO, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
This nail polish is really very good quality. It does not have a hard or sticky consistency. It dries fast and the best is that my manicure lasts much longer even after washing the dishes and cleaning the house. Another advantage is that they are not expensive and you can get them at any pharmacy or supermarket.

Its packaging is very stylish and not look cheap! I love it! It is definitely a product that would buy and recommend to my friends! 100% recommended! Love SinfulColors NaIlPoLiShEs!
Tania A.
Lakewood, NJ
Was always a fan of Sinful Colors nail polishes (have quite a few, from many lines) and was excited to try something that provided even further wearability! Well, boy, did it ever! I used a green one for the first timeand it stayed on a FULL week without any chipping! I had to remove it due to a family wedding and wanted a more demure color. 4 stars instead of 5 simply because it stained my nails, but I still use it constantly, as well as, the other colors I went out to buy thereafter.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What is there most fabulous nail color you would recommend?
Jessica F.
HARVEY, LOUISIANA
What most surprised you about the product? Good or bad.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Do you have to have the gel machine to cure the nail with this product?
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have never used a gel nail polish before. So my question is does it really look better than regular nail polish? Does the color go on better and stay longer?
Allison N.
Fort Wayne, IN
How much does this cost at the store?