SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™

Get over the top shine! Introducing SinfulColors® SinfulShine® with GelTech™

What is the best nail polish for natural nails? I have yet to find a polish that lasts more than a day or two without chipping. Painting my nails has become a chore when I have to redo them because it chips away so quickly/easily. Please feel free to point me in the right direction and share your thoughts.... Sally Hansen® Miracle Gel™ Top Coat OPI Infinite Shine Base Coat
Best color? Why?
Does this nail polish chip easily or does it stay on for quite awhile?
Start your review of SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™!
Product Highlights
i have 32 of there nail polishes so i guess you could say i like them,lol love the colors and the quick drying time sinful is my favein 158 reviews
I'm not a big fan of sinful colors, these polishes do dry really shiny but I always use a top coat so my nails are always really shiny anyways.in 42 reviews
I received this product complimentary of Influenster in my Sunkissed Voxbox and I have to say I love the fact that I didn't have to use a top coat.in 13 reviews
It also takes a long time to dry, and even once it’s dry, the polish dents easily so I’m left with a bunch of little scratch marks all over my nails.in 13 reviews
I received my SinfulShine™ nail polish complimentary in my sunvoxbox I loved the color I got Skinny Dipping it is a pretty sky blue.in 8 reviews
a month ago
Purchased at: Target
Review for: My Kryptonite, Other
I love this product, whether alone for a clean crystal clear look, or over my favorite color to aid in protecting and nourishing my nails. It is very durable and last me about 14-21 days depending on what I'm doing. Easy to use, and remove, and dries super fast SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™ . However, I wish the nail brushes were wider to pick up more product at once. I have a chronic condition that limits what I can do, but that would make it faster, easier, and more usable for me.
a month agoAnnandale
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™ uploaded by Dinah J.
I’m obsessed with the Sinful Colors with Gel Tech Formula in shade Poison Apple! It’s a super shiny candy apple hue that dries down BEAUTIFULLY and super duper fast. I was shocked with the ease of application and how perfectly the smaller brush tip fit in my tiny nail beds. An added bonus is that j only paid TWO DOLLARS for the polish at my local Giant Food. I can’t wait to go back and pick up all the Halloween seasonal shades!SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™
2 months agoRenton, WA
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™ uploaded by Ariel L.
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay so, I decided to pick up some new colors to add to my nail polish collection (or at least what I’m calling a collection ... I just love painting my nails and having different colors for different occasions) anywho ... I saw at Walmart they had an end cap of Sinful Colors nail polishes, and I ended up picking “Magic Dragon” and another one that I believe is called “galaxy” both of these colors are a beautiful deep metallic color. I LOVE magic dragon the color is such a beautiful deep green. As for the nail polish itself. I’ve always had good experiences with sinful colors. The polishes are always high in pigmentations and they always last about a week for me, sometimes longer with a good top coat. I may even purchase more colors.
2 months ago
As I will always say, Sinful not only has the best name in the business, but also provide the largest selection of colors and varieties that are sure to please any man, woman or teen. Not bad quality either like you might expect from most inexpensive nail lacquer products. Everyday is a good day to indulge in some SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™ activities.
20 days agoJerome, ID
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Pragmatic
It’s a great color and goes in smooth. I do have to use 2-3 coat to achieve the look I want. It does, however, last me up to a week with out chipping or peeling which is super nice!
2 months agoEast Boston, MA
I love these nail polishes these are one of my favorites I have a whole bunch probably the whole collection but these are definitely 1 of the best brands that I have ever used
2 years agoWheelersburg, OH
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™ uploaded by Ashley P.
Review for: Bananappeal
I decided to try a yellow out since it’s such a popular color right now. I grabbed Sinful Colors because it was the ONLY yellow that was left. The price was great compared to others. It cost $1.98. It’s a VERY COOL color called “Bananappeal”...I really like the actual color. However, as you can see by the picture my nails ended up very sloppy looking. Part of the sloppyness is because I was rushing, trying to see what it looked like. The other reason it got sloppy is because I had to use MULTIPLE layers. The first layer was very splotchy, and didnt go on smooth. I added a second layer and it got very tacky, and stayed wet for hours it felt like. That made for a lot of little knicks and songs. I would use this again, but it’s not a favorite.
21 days agosouth river
Review for: Bananappeal
Great bold color, and if you have a good harder it can last for at least a week. Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color. However I would create a long lasting harder to go with thus color.
16 days agoTea
Easy, peasy! Step 1 • apply color. Step 2 • Gel clear coat. NO dryer needed. The colors can tend to become a bit goopy and difficult to deal with but overall one of my fav brands!
2 years agoPurvis, MS
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™ uploaded by Shalayna G.
I love the vibrant color that sinful shine with gel technology has it is from the Kylie collection and made here in the United States of America. I absolutely love how thick this nail polish is a little goes a long way It coats evenly throughout my entire nail bed and the color is bold, bright and beautiful. When I'm in a hurry to run out the door but want to quit nail job this is my go to polish it dries very quickly and has the perfect color pigmentation I highly recommend this nail polish by Kylie!

102 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...