MakeupNail CareNail PolishesSinful Colors
SinfulColors SinfulShine with Gel Tech

SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™

Get over the top shine! Introducing SinfulColors® SinfulShine® with GelTech™

dooes this dry manualy or should bake em 😅?
Does this product chip? For some reason any type of nail polish chips on mine.
Do these stay on well?
Start your review of SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™!
Product Highlights
i have 32 of there nail polishes so i guess you could say i like them,lol love the colors and the quick drying time sinful is my favein reviews
I'm not a big fan of sinful colors, these polishes do dry really shiny but I always use a top coat so my nails are always really shiny anyways.in reviews
I received this product complimentary of Influenster in my Sunkissed Voxbox and I have to say I love the fact that I didn't have to use a top coat.in reviews
It also takes a long time to dry, and even once it’s dry, the polish dents easily so I’m left with a bunch of little scratch marks all over my nails.in reviews
I received my SinfulShine™ nail polish complimentary in my sunvoxbox I loved the color I got Skinny Dipping it is a pretty sky blue.in reviews
Heather A.
Cameron, NC
Purchased at: Walmart
Review for: Shine Annie
Step 1 polish in a 2 "step" 'system so to speak. A reasonably priced gel- like nail polish by Sinful Colors called Shine Annie. Shake gently, then apply 2 coats. Let it dry, then apply 1 coat of the chip resistant top coat, in a black bottle. LOVE IT! This is a pretty shimmery red! My pic does NOT do this color justice at all!
Jaemarann J.
Columbus
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™ uploaded by Jaemarann J.
Review for: WISP
wisp" #1225 (sinfulshine) if you are familiar with this brand, you may wonder why my sinfulshine polishes do not say "step one" on them.  i bought many before the company promoted the top coat with the sinfulshine polishes. i still do not own the top coat. its a gentle scam. i also don't own the sally hansen miracle gel top coat. don't tell me what to do.  this white creme is pretty good. i've used most of my bottle.
Amanda P.
Norwalk, OH
I love these sinful nail polished. Always gorgeous colors to choose from with a nice long lasting finish.
I bought this because there was a combo pack with a cute color and the top coat. The packaging didn't boast that it lasted long, but I was hoping that it did, since it said something about gel right on the bottles. It wasn't expensive compared to many other brands. I went home, buffed my nails lightly, and followed the directions, two coats and then the top coat. It stayed on GREAT, I couldn't believe it. It only started to wear down on the tips of my nails from normal wear. After five days, I thought that I would buy more, and hope that THEY lasted the same (because sometimes flat colors last well, but the shinier colors might not). I have since bought 3 more colors and am paranoid that they will one day stop making it and I won't have any more! My other nail polishes will probably get thrown out because they are a waste of my life!! Nobody has time for that. :) I will buy more and I am actually on here to find more colors...if I could only find a French manicure that stays on for a week, that would be amazing.
Hailey T.
Joplin, MO
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™ uploaded by Hailey T.
Review for: My Kryptonite, Other
I have tried the shade “spice” “magic dragon” and the sticker came off my other one but it is a dark green. i honestly love the selection sinful colors has. such beautiful shades. the only bad thing about this brand is that it chips pretty easily but nothing a top and bottom coat can’t fix. they’re only like $1 or 2 so it’s worth it for the price point.
Amy E.
not pricy woukd tell people to try it
Rachel B.
Lynbrook, NY
Review for: Tutu Thrill
I really like this pink. If you are looking for a light pink that you can wear everyday this is great. I find that Sinful Colors last longer on my nails then other brands and does not make my nails peel. They have a wide range of colors which is also a bonus.
Emma M.
Ludington, MI
I loved the look and the price that Sinful colors created for me! The salon look for less saves my pocket book and my time!!
Krystina M.
Olivehurst, CA
I loved this whole system! The color is opaque after two coats and dries so quickly. The top coat also dries quickly. And it lasted for about a week on my nails which is about 5 days longer than normal polish.
Kaitlyn R.
Hilliard, OH
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™ uploaded by Kaitlyn R.
This is easily one of the best nail polishes I've ever used! It was smooth to apply and dried very quickly. the best part about it is that I'm a server and average about 7-8 hours a shift and normally my nail polish is chipped by the end of the night. With this nail polish they've managed to stay perfect! I would definitely recommend.

105 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
kenya F.