BY SINFUL COLORS #60 in Nail Polish

• I have never used a gel nail polish before. So my questio...8 Answers
  • Where to find this interesting brand of products?3 Answers
  • I recently bought this nail polish. I bought 2 colors whi...1 Answers
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™
  • "i have 32 of there nail polishes so i guess you could say i like them,lol love the colors and the quick drying time sinful is my fave" in 158 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of sinful colors, these polishes do dry really shiny but I always use a top coat so my nails are always really shiny anyways." in 42 reviews
  • " I received this product complimentary of Influenster in my Sunkissed Voxbox and I have to say I love the fact that I didn't have to use a top coat." in 13 reviews
  • "It also takes a long time to dry, and even once it’s dry, the polish dents easily so I’m left with a bunch of little scratch marks all over my nails." in 13 reviews
  • "I received my SinfulShine™ nail polish complimentary in my sunvoxbox I loved the color I got Skinny Dipping it is a pretty sky blue." in 8 reviews
Briana s.
Williamsport, PA
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™. I am not wearing this particular nail polish I am reviewing in the photos, it is the same brand though haha. Anyways, the rebel color in this type of nail polish is my favorite that I have tried so far.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I love the vibrant color that sinful shine with gel technology has it is from the Kylie collection and made here in the United States of America. I absolutely love how thick this nail polish is a little goes a long way It coats evenly throughout my entire nail bed and the color is bold, bright and beautiful. When I'm in a hurry to run out the door but want to quit nail job this is my go to polish it dries very quickly and has the perfect color pigmentation I highly recommend this nail polish by Kylie!
Kristen B.
Review for: Mardis Gras, Top Coat more...
Really liked this at first. Color goes on nice and smooth and lasts over a week without any chips. Also a great price. This nail polish stopped being great after about 3 months though. While the bottle was still pretty full, the polish started bubbling on the nail, no matter what I did. I tried keeping it in the freezer, the fridge, making sure there was no air circulating from an AC or fan, nothing worked. It’s a great polish but it unfortunately goes bad quickly.
TinaLuck S.
Des Moines, IA
Review for: Most Sinful more...
I love sinful colors nail polish, their my go to as a cheap drugstore nail polish. I love the color variety that they provide and how the packaging is so cute. Their easy to apply and usually are long lasting with a base and top coat added. Even though they’re cheap they have great pigmentation, even if you have to add a couple extra layers sometimes - the pay out is worth it to me.
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Review for: Alfresco, Top Coat more...
I found this sinful colors with gel tech at TJ Maxx for ONE DOLLAR. I had to pick it up and was so pleased with the results. The polish is long lasting and the color is gorgeous. It dries very quick and has a beautiful shiny finish. I highly recommend this product and suggest you look for it at TJ Maxx.
Nikki T.
Lawrence, KS
Review for: Alfresco more...
A beautiful light blue color, I like there isn’t any sparkle to it. I buy Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color often because they are inexpensive! I haven’t had any issues with this polish gumming up. I have noticed some chipping after a week but that seems normal to me. I would definitely recommend!!
Kayley W.
Carson City, MI
Review for: All the Rage, Top Coat more...
This is a great set! The color is so vibrant and pretty. The top coat gives the long lasting wear that i love and the extra shine makes my nails really pop. Really recommend this brand. The price is amazing for the product received!
Christina E.
Review for: Other more...
It’s just an okay polish. Even though it claims to be gel, I haven’t gotten a real gel like finish from any of the colors I’ve tried (and I do use the top coat & apply properly) and it still chips within a week. More like a slightly longer wearing polish than a gel polish in my opinion, but still a nice product
Brittany B.
Garden City, MI
Love the color Most Sinful from this line! I have a huge collection of nail polishes and this shade is my favorite blue. The lasting quality is not great, but I do like the way the polish applies and how shiny the polish is. It's super affordable and can be found anywhere.
Justina H.
I stumbled across sinful colors brand years ago at Walgreens for like a buck or two. I figured I'd try them out. To my surprise I was really happy with the polishes. They seem to last better than most polishes. They go on smoothly & not sheer like other brands (except for the glitter ones which should be a given). In my option I think they're better than the top brands like OPI, for a fraction of the price. I kid you not, I own like 20 colors from sinful colors. Hands down my favorite polish brand!
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
What is there most fabulous nail color you would recommend?
Jessica F.
HARVEY, LOUISIANA
What most surprised you about the product? Good or bad.
Tuss N.
RIVERSIDE, CA
Do you have to have the gel machine to cure the nail with this product?
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
I have never used a gel nail polish before. So my question is does it really look better than regular nail polish? Does the color go on better and stay longer?
Allison N.
Fort wayne, IN
How much does this cost at the store?