BY SINFUL COLORS #29 in Nail Polish

• I have never used a gel nail polish before. So my question is doe...8 Answers
  • Where to find this interesting brand of products?2 Answers
  • I recently bought this nail polish. I bought 2 colors which are S...1 Answers
SinfulColors SinfulShine® with Gel Tech™
  • "i have 32 of there nail polishes so i guess you could say i like them,lol love the colors and the quick drying time sinful is my fave" in 158 reviews
  • "I'm not a big fan of sinful colors, these polishes do dry really shiny but I always use a top coat so my nails are always really shiny anyways." in 42 reviews
  • "It also takes a long time to dry, and even once it’s dry, the polish dents easily so I’m left with a bunch of little scratch marks all over my nails." in 13 reviews
  • " I received this product complimentary of Influenster in my Sunkissed Voxbox and I have to say I love the fact that I didn't have to use a top coat." in 13 reviews
  • "They are easy to apply (no streaking - only needed 2 coats for each color), they are shiny, and they are long lasting (my pedicures with each color lasted on average 13 days with no chipping!)." in 10 reviews
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
The polish is good, but still chips even with the gel tech! I did my nails last-night as woke up to half the paint off one nail an chips in the other! But the colors are bright an fun, but to pay extra for gel tech isn’t worth it to be honest! If you like the color buy it but don’t splurge because it’s no-chip gel polish! I would buy again if I loved the color, it’s just regular polish though!
Katie B.
Anniston, AL
I have loved Sinful Colors nail polish since it came out! It has always amazed me that something so affordable works just as well as some of the high end, expensive polished. So or course when they came out with the Gel colors, I had to try. I was NOT disappointed! They are amazing! The colors are gorgeous and the shine is crazy pretty! They have great wear time and do not chip easily! Go out and buy yourself a few, you may just do away with some of those really expensive polishes that you have been using!
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
I love the vibrant color that sinful shine with gel technology has it is from the Kylie collection and made here in the United States of America. I absolutely love how thick this nail polish is a little goes a long way It coats evenly throughout my entire nail bed and the color is bold, bright and beautiful. When I'm in a hurry to run out the door but want to quit nail job this is my go to polish it dries very quickly and has the perfect color pigmentation I highly recommend this nail polish by Kylie!
Kristen B.
Review for: Mardis Gras, Top Coat more...
Really liked this at first. Color goes on nice and smooth and lasts over a week without any chips. Also a great price. This nail polish stopped being great after about 3 months though. While the bottle was still pretty full, the polish started bubbling on the nail, no matter what I did. I tried keeping it in the freezer, the fridge, making sure there was no air circulating from an AC or fan, nothing worked. It’s a great polish but it unfortunately goes bad quickly.
Megan H.
Dallas, TX
I'm in love with SinfulColors GelTech line!! It gives my nails the perfect shine and thickness I crave. Prosecco is a really cool color- it looks good with 2 or 3 coats alone, or as a top layer over a flat base color. Love the little flecks of shimmer in the Prosecco color.
Nikki T.
lawrence
Review for: Alfresco more...
A beautiful light blue color, I like there isn’t any sparkle to it. I buy Sinful Colors Professional Nail Color often because they are inexpensive! I haven’t had any issues with this polish gumming up. I have noticed some chipping after a week but that seems normal to me. I would definitely recommend!!
Alyssa R.
Edinburg, TX
I got these ina light blue with glitter color with top gel coat ! It wasnt something im used to but i really fell in love with the color it was so bring and perfect for the spring and summer time the glitter just made the polish look even more amazing and the gel held it all into place if your looking for something different i really recommend this one !
Serena b.
I absolutely love this nail polish! It’s super affordable, and has amazing colors. It dries fast and doesn’t chip! I work in healthcare where I’m constantly washing my hands and wearing gloves and it holds up to that. I love this brand! Picture below is 9 days of wear.
Veronica C.
Greensboro, NC
Review for: Top Coat more...
This was okay; I couldn’t tell much of a difference between this and a regular topcoat. I used this with both the sinful colors gel and the Sally Hansen as an experiment, but I got chips quickly. The price is great, but I have other products I am much happier with.
Amy M.
Knoxville, TN
I bought several of these colors and I absolutely love them but they are really hard to get off. The colors and polish and appearance and actually probably one of my favorite polishes if not my actual favorite, but they are just hard to get off once they are on
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
What is there most fabulous nail color you would recommend?
Jessica F.
HARVEY, LOUISIANA
What most surprised you about the product? Good or bad.
Tuss S.
Riverside, CA
Do you have to have the gel machine to cure the nail with this product?
Suzanne B.
Trout, LA
I have never used a gel nail polish before. So my question is does it really look better than regular nail polish? Does the color go on better and stay longer?
Allison N.
Fort wayne, IN
How much does this cost at the store?