SinfulColors SinfulShine Nail Polish, Tutu Thrill, 0.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Chelsea W.

BY SINFUL COLORS

Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H): 1.00 x 1.00 x 3.00 Inches

Teresa J.
Memphis, TN
I love Sinful Colors. The colors are beautiful, price point is excellent and the polish last just as long as pricier brands. I often use them on clients and myself more often that others. They don't tend to chip or dull fast. Applying a top coat every few days or weekly makes it last longer.
Irma C.
I like it but the color is a bit sheet, you have to apply a second coat just to have a nice even color. I’ve only used this one color in this brand so I don’t know if it was faulty.
Rebekah H.
I’ve worn many different shades of sinful polish for years and always and satisfied with the wear time. The color selection is awesome with seasonal shades. Never need more than 2 coats max. The price is obviously great.
Joyce C.
Athens, AL
Love SinfulColors for the price! These are obviously not going to be the *BEST* nail polishes you can get but they're still great. I own many shades and occasionally reach for them over my more expensive brands. They chip quickly but what more can you really ask for from a $1-$2 nail polish?
Brittany B.
Not a great product if you are impatient or in a hurry. This polish takes forever to dry and it's so runny that it will run right off your nails when wet. And it takes several coats to get a dark enough color that isn't see through.
Chelsey B.
Milledgeville, GA
Literally the prettiest pink! This is definitely a two coater but it is gorgeous on. It rivals OPI to me and it dries quickly without streaks. The smell is kind of strong but I love this polish so much.
Shannon B.
Oroville, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love love love sinful colors nail polish.... My most favorite ever. The colors are amazing. It takes one to two coats. And it lasts for days at a time. My collection is massive.
CamUnbothered g.
Purchased at: CVS
very pretty and very pigmented! affordable price wise and can be found just about any where! most affordable at family dollar, dollar General....worth the money and long lasting
Tanya B.
Horn Lake
Purchased at: Walgreens
Love these affordable nail colors! I’m about doing my own nails, these polishes are great and can make your nails look super glamorous. Like you just left the nail salon!!
Erin K.
Goes on smooth and lasts a long time. Looks polished and professional. I love the color pigments. Great for everyday wear and comes off easily with regular nail polish remover.