SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween

BY MIRAGE COSMETICS, INC.

SinfulColors and Kylie Jenner have Kollaborated on a Collection of Killer Kolors! Ladies, break out your crowns - this sinfully spectacular collection is fit for a king! Live in luxury with exquisite jewel tones offset by decadent neutrals and precious metals. All hail the King Kylie Collection! LEARN, WATCH, SHARE facebook.com/SinfulColors instagram.com/SinfulColors official twitter.com/SinfulColors NP #SinfulColors SinfulColors.com #SinfulKingKylie see more...

• Many of the nail polishes I own from this brand are not very pigmen...1 Answers
  • I have used many drug store nail polishes before....Be the first to answer!
  • I just got this in my first voxbox and I love it!!! But I was wonde...1 Answers
Joley W.
Joley W.
Chevy Chase, MD
Review for: SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween
Only thought that this nail polish was ok. The color is pretty, but it does dry a little bit funny. Looked much better once I used a top coat. Polished my nails 2 days ago and it is already chipping, but I am not the easiest on my hands.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
Review for: SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween
Sinfulshine lives up to its name!! Totally sinful how awesome this nail polish is! Such a beautiful color!! This nail polish last forever you can apply one coat and be done!
Review for: SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween
I have this Kylie Jenner Nail polish and it is really great! The pros are that it stays on your nails for awhile and there are no cons. Yes it is a affordable nail polish. Yes I would definitely recommend this nail polish to try.
Grace H.
Grace H.
Fort Walton Beach
Review for: SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween
This nail polish is really long lasting! The colors are beautiful and you don't have to do a million coats. Love the collection!
Sophia A.
Sophia A.
Review for: SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween
I really loved the kylie collection! She came out with some beautiful colors. I think sinful colors was a great brand to work with because their nail polishes are amazing quality at a super affordable price.
They should have made these permanent!
Melissa S.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Review for: SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween
I love the color. It's a nice red that's vibrant and takes only one coat to apply perfectly. My only negative is it dosen't last long before it chips.
Jennifer G.
Jennifer G.
Review for: SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween
I am not huge into mail polishes, but when I applied this polish to my nails I was ecstatic. The matte finish was incredible. I love that it wasn't super shiny and only had a little gloss look to it. The colors are so vibrant and yet because of the matte finish they look so classy.
Jordyn G.
Jordyn G.
Prescott , WI
Review for: SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween
I love these nail polishes! Super affordable for the price! This color is gorgeous! And it's so freaking pigmented you don't have to do a bunch of coats to get the actual color! Definitely gives these a try! You won't be disappointed!
Natalia C.
Natalia C.
Cypress, TX
Review for: SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween
This nail polish took a few coats to appear even, it's a nice shade, but the product is not the best I have tried.
Thelma M.
Thelma M.
Review for: SinfulColors SinfulShine King Kylie Step 1 Nail Polish, Kween
I am a huge fan of nail polishes. It makes your nails look beautiful! I love just about any color of nail polish. They have a huge collection of very pretty colors. I would love to try this out.
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Many of the nail polishes I own from this brand are not very pigmented and you can see my nail after many coats, is this product pigmented because I love the shade and am hoping to purchase it!
Haileyy R.
Haileyy R.
Cypress , CA
I just got this in my first voxbox and I love it!!! But I was wondering if this product stays matte? Or does it become shiney?
Amanda H.
Amanda H.
Philadelphia, PA
I been looking for a new nail polish.. can someone tell me how good this looks?
Mel R.
Mel R.
I have used many drug store nail polishes before. Some have been long lasting and some didn't last a day. Once I saw this nail polish was from Kylie I didn't doubt that the quality might be really good. However I wanted to know does this nail polish last at least one week? And does it take a while for it to dry?