BY SINFUL COLORS #55 in Nail Polish

SinfulColors and Kylie Jenner have Kollaborated on a Collection of Killer Kolors! Ladies, break out your crowns - this sinfully spectacular collection is fit for a king! Live in luxury with exquisite jewel tones offset by decadent neutrals and precious metals. All hail the King Kylie Collection!

LEARN, WATCH, SHARE

facebook.com/SinfulColors

instagram.com/SinfulColors_official

twitter.com/SinfulColors_NP

#SinfulColors SinfulColors.com #SinfulKingKylie

And always in stores, our full line of 27 SinfulColors SinfulShine

View the full collection at http://www.sinfulcolors.com/collections/collectionsDetail/19

• Are those the same as the regular sinful colors?1 Answers
  • How does this work. Is it bright in color and does it last.1 Answers
  • Where can I get these nail polish from.??2 Answers
lisa c.
Review for: Karamel, Jenner Collection more...
I love sinful colors nail polish I have a few from Kylie Jenner and I love them. They are very easy to apply. The are actually $3.00 at Walmart . SinfulColors® SinfulShine® 2-Step ManicureKylie Jenner King Kylie Collection
Krishna R.
Raeford, NC
I loveeee the nail polish and how it works and stays on my nails. The colors are nicely pigmented and really pretty and with the 2 step process it really helps seal in the nail polish and prevent it from chipping. The only thing that kinda sucks but I kinda don’t care is the fumes that come off the nail polish when it’s in the bottle bc they are STRONG. Hope this helped!!!!!
Natasha R.
I actually really liked Kylie’s entire nail polish line and the quality was great the prices were really affordable for how great the quality is I especially love the teal colored nail polish because that is my favorite color and it came on very opaque which I loved because I didn’t have to layer it too many times in a dried fast
Meriza p.
Calumet Park , IL
I literally went crazy looking for these nail polishes in store. Once I finally found them in Walmart I realized each store ( Walmart/Walgreens/Target) each had a different collection. I loved the fact they didn’t mark the prices up to the extremes.
You deff get your moneys worth w/the $1 increase in price.
The collection has a ton of amazing colors and they are very pigmented. Like any Gel Polish that advertises no chip w/out the U V Light (you deff need a light) the polish chips w/in hours. I honestly didn’t expect the no chip to last, I just wanted the variety of colors.
This get your polish to last longer to not apply a top coat ( Thank me later)
Gabby W.
Greensboro, MD
I received two polishes from the Kylie collection as a gift and was kind of skeptical of them. They claimed to be matte even without a top coat. When I applied the polish to my nails, it took only two coats to become opaque and it was actually drying matte! It stays on for a little over a week, too!
Heidi A.
Chattanooga , TN
Review for: True Kolor more...
This is such a cool, bold blue color. I get compliments every time I wear it. The formula is nice and doesn’t chip easily. It is totally matte before you put the top coat on. I haven’t tried wearing it matte, but it would look awesome. Not sure how long it would last, though, without the top coat.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
The colors are super pretty but for some they are to watered down . You have to apply many coats to
get A color to actually show . I say A color because it’s not even the shower color. I got a pinkish purple and it’s so watered it seems that it’s white
Arwa A.
Sinful colors is just ok. Not my favorite brand of nail polish by far but definitely affordable. The Kylie Jenner collection didn’t really phase me but I purchased one or two when they went clearance at Ulta for my little sister. The color range was ehh.
Reana O.
I absolutely love Sinful Colors! It’s the only brand of nail polish that I use. It’s very affordable and I think it’s good quality. I use the 2 step gel polish and it lasts a solid 2 weeks before I have to repolish and it looks amazing between those days. I get asked a lot if my nails are real because they look professionally done. There’s also a great color variety and the polish dries so fast! I highly recommend this polish!!!
Nicole H.
Review for: True Kolor more...
I am obsessed with Sinful Colors because of the bold and vibrant colors they have. I found this at WalMart and for a great price. This royal blue looks amazing and adding a pop of glitter will turn it into the perfect holiday nail. I would definitely recommend
An N.
Does anyone know where I can buy these? I like to try them out?
Meredith K.
Brunswick, ME
Can you use the top coat over other nail polish brands?
Nyjae R.
Ive been looking for this what store sells it
Chelsea J.
Rochester, MN
Where are these sold?
Scarlet P.
How long does this last?