MakeupNail CareNail PolishesSinful Colors
SinfulColors SinfulShine 2-Step ManicureKylie Jenner King Kylie Collection

SinfulColors® SinfulShine® 2-Step ManicureKylie Jenner King Kylie Collection

SinfulColors and Kylie Jenner have Kollaborated on a Collection of Killer Kolors! Ladies, break out your crowns - this sinfully spectacular collection is fit for a king! Live in luxury with exquisite jewel tones offset by decadent neutrals and precious metals. All hail the King Kylie Collection!

LEARN, WATCH, SHARE

facebook.com/SinfulColors

instagram.com/SinfulColors_official

twitter.com/SinfulColors_NP

#SinfulColors SinfulColors.com #SinfulKingKylie

And always in stores, our full line of 27 SinfulColors SinfulShine

View the full collection at http://www.sinfulcolors.com/collections/collectionsDetail/19

Can I still get this ?
Am I the only one who didn’t know Kylie had a nail line?
Start your review of SinfulColors® SinfulShine® 2-Step ManicureKylie Jenner King Kylie Collection!
Susan K.
I LOVE this product. I love all the different color option available and this new two step manicure is the best! The shine is fantastic and last forever. I always get compliments on my "newly painted" nails, when they have been painted for a week. The price is awesome too...super affordable!
Brianna B.
For a person that doesn't like to paint their nails regularly! Great staying power!
Cazzandra A.
Harrisburg , PA
SinfulColors® SinfulShine® 2-Step ManicureKylie Jenner King Kylie Collection uploaded by Cazzandra A.
I honestly do not wear nail polish because I hate having to put so much work in and for them to get chipped so seconds later! I loved this! I got a very nice sparkly purple color which happens to be my favorite color and I loved the look and formula of this nail polish! I want to by more colors!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
yiRIRIvera R.
Orlando
I love love this collection the colors are amazing and it doesn’t chip quick which is good
Amanda Z.
Madison, WI
I got this 2-step system at Walgreens on sale 2 for $5 and I was very pleased with the quality and value. The polish goes on smoothly and dries quickly. The top coat is also easy to apply and dries quickly. My manicure lasted a good five days before any small chips occurred. There is a variety of color choice but I hope they expand the selection of colors in this system.
Abby M.
Perkasie, PA
I feel like Sinful Colors has upped their quality because this product definitely exceeded my expectations! The polish went on easily and dried quickly. It didn't chip for the first three days and then it only chipped a little over the next week. I am very hard on my nails and I was really impressed with how this product held up! I got compliments on the periwinkle color and was happy with the quality. Would buy again.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Julie E.
Omaha, NE
SinfulColors® SinfulShine® 2-Step ManicureKylie Jenner King Kylie Collection uploaded by Julie E.
Review for: Kommando
I’m not sure about this one. It didn’t dry well so all of my nails have blanket marks or scratches in them. At first I wasn’t a big fan of the color, but i kind of like the neutral color now because it looks like I have blank nails without that crescent look and it has just a hint of pearlescent shine. Not sure if it will be better or worse when I start getting some sun, but I think I’ll give it at least one more try before tossing in the “pass on” bag.
Makenzie S.
Tacoma, WA
SinfulColors® SinfulShine® 2-Step ManicureKylie Jenner King Kylie Collection uploaded by Makenzie S.
I only ended up buying step 1 in color KOMMANDO but it still worked just as well as anyother nailpolish and even better then my Chanel nail polish!! This nailpolish has great color and pigment! The consistency is great for a nail polish not to thick not to thin. I have tried a ton of the colors from Sinful Colors but this is the only Kylie collection color I have tried as always I am impressed!! Sinful Colors is a great line of nail polishes and they are extreamly affordable!!
Elora C.
Afton, OK
Review for: Kreme De La Kreme
This is my favorite nail polish! Greatly pigment and a wearable but bold color. Very Kylie! I will definitely keep this in my collection. It is my most worn nail polish and it is my favorite of all the nail polishes of her that I own.
Leanne E.
SinfulColors® SinfulShine® 2-Step ManicureKylie Jenner King Kylie Collection uploaded by Leanne E.
I received these polishes in my homecoming voxbox and they definitely impressed me! I usually stick to brands like Essie or China glaze when it comes to nail polish, but I'm happy to say that Sinful Colors went above and beyond. The nail polish color (first step) went on very nicely and smoothly, and was so opaque! Which i liked but the first coat did go on a little thicker than i had hoped. So next time I may just try one coat. Anyways, I did two light coats (i tried to at least!) then I followed with the top coat which I really liked. It was not clumpy or too thick and went on smoothly without smudging the color beneath. My nail polish color i got was "My Kryptonite" and while it was not a color I would usually go for, i actually really liked it. I'll be sure to pick a few of these up! Thanks influenster! (I tested SinfulShine® for free, but all opinions are my own!)
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Marcia G.