Valerie Renata A.

where I can't find this product and what you guys recommend shimmer ones or cream ? I'm wondering if its a long lasting nail polish and how much it cost!.

Dawn R.
Dawn R.
Seguin, TX
1 year ago
I buy mine at Walmart or HEB for $1.98. This is a thick, fast drying, strong polish that holds up well. I love the solid colors, my little girls love the shimmer colors. The shimmers are a little harder to remove, but so worth the fight!
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
1 year, 2 months ago
I get them at Walgreens. Very pretty color selection! Can't say i have a favorite shade, love them all
Jacqualine M.
Jacqualine M.
Flushing, MI
1 year, 2 months ago
They are usually $1.99 and can be found at drug stores and Walmart. I get mine at Walgreens. My favorite color is Cinderella. I put a top coat on it and it will last 2 weeks under normal wear and tear.
cyril f.
cyril f.
That helps, I'm in South Africa though... Will have to order it
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
1 year, 2 months ago
I found mine at Walmart. I think they last a good while and are worth it! I think mine were like $2
Nikki D.
Nikki D.
Hixson, TN
1 year, 2 months ago
They can be found at Wal-Mart. I recommend all shades and finishes. Very affordable