Julie M.
Tucson , AZ

What would you rather get, a mani or a pedi? 💅🏼 SinfulColors Professional Nail Color

Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Proctorville, OH
5 months ago
I guess ill be the odd one and say pedi lol :) Sometimes i wear my fingers bare/natural, but i ALWAYS keep my toes done. PLUS, i'd much rather get a foot soak & massage. I can paint my fingernails myself!
Maria N.
Maria N.
Fayetteville, AR
6 months, 2 weeks ago
Mani and pedi both will work for me
Denise T.
Cayla M.
Cayla M.
Coleville, CA
7 months, 4 weeks ago
Mani. I have that color and it's awesome! I love Sinful Colors!!
Nicole A.