Gina C.

What is your most favorite Sinful Colors polish?

Tracey B.
Tracey B.
Waterford, NY
3 years, 11 months ago
Let's Talk is my absolute favorite. I bought several bottles of that color, it's so gorgeous. Ruby Ruby is another one I love, but not as much as Let's Talk. I also really like Dream On, but I have to use several coats and a top coat because it'll like I used a marker on my nails if I don't.
Alex Y.
Alex Y.
UK
3 years, 11 months ago
Cinderella, it's such a beautiful shimmery blue!
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Fort Collins, CO
3 years, 11 months ago
I really like 'Daredevil'
Renee W.
Renee W.
3 years, 11 months ago
I have so many favorites!! Bali Mist is what I have on at the moment. I tend to like the purples, aquas, and darker colors.
Meagan F.
Meagan F.
Victorville, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
Oceanside! I received it in my #surfsupvoxbox from Influenster earlier this week and I love it! Use a top coat though.