Amber K.
Amber K.
Norcross, GA

So I see people compare these (color-wise) to O.P.I., China Glaze, etc..., but what is the comparison in quality?
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Feb. 19, 2014, 11:54 p.m.
As long as you use a good base & top coat you'll be fine! Without it the quality isn't as good as O.P.I. or China Glaze, but it isn't drastically different. Plus, Sinful Colors is a lot cheaper, ($1.50-2 compared to $6-8)
Madeline I.
Madeline I.
Feb. 17, 2014, 11:29 p.m.
If anything, the quality is the same to better!! You might not get the same wear time as opi, but these outlasted my chinaglaze and essies by days!! They have a massive color range with original shades and I definitely think they are worth picking up, especially considering they are 1-2 bucks
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Feb. 16, 2014, 6:58 p.m.
I find the quality to be comparable, especially if you use a base and top coat. I can usually get about 5 days of wear with this polish, as well as OPI.
Tonji B.
Tonji B.
Feb. 12, 2014, 10:43 p.m.
I think OPI has the better quality but sinful colors still has a good product! I think it's worth it to buy either brand!
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Feb. 11, 2014, 3:13 p.m.
I personally have found that Sinful Colors does not last as long without chipping as OPI and especially China glaze. The colors are beautiful, but I can only get a solid 1-3 days of wear out of it. China Glaze is the best quality in my opinion.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Feb. 10, 2014, 5:39 p.m.
I think the quality is really good, especially compared to other drugstore polishes. A few shades I've gotten aren't that great (sheer, really thin), but I have a ton of these and have only had an issue with a couple. Around here they cost around $1.99 and go on sale frequently, so I like that I can get a huge variety of colors for the same price as just a few of the more expensive polishes and I don't think the quality is THAT different.
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
Feb. 8, 2014, 1:52 a.m.
I find that the quality is honestly not all that different. Sure, there are some sheer colours, but you can definitely find your fair share of sheer shades with OPI as well. I don't find that one polish lasts longer over the other. The only thing is that I do find that OPI has a wider colour selection, and they do come out with new collections more often which tend to include some pretty unique shades.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Feb. 7, 2014, 2:46 p.m.
I my self stopped spending soo much money on all the other expensive brand because i have had months with sinful polishes and they haven't dried out unlike my other brands they are more expensive and dry out quiker
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
Jan. 29, 2014, 4:28 a.m.
Those chicks are nuts. It clearly isn't as pigmented and needs a few coats to set. It is a perfect inexpensive dupe if you use a good base and top coat.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
Jan. 26, 2014, 6:05 a.m.
Generally I find these are just as good, BUT they do often require more coats than the other brands mentioned. That's my experience with them, but otherwise a good cheaper alternative.
Jan. 25, 2014, 4:40 p.m.
The quality is good as long and use a top coat. Otherwise it will chip off very easily... I love the colors and use this brand on my toe nails all the time :)
Kristi C.
Kristi C.
Jan. 25, 2014, 10:03 a.m.
It is just as good of a quality as OPI and china glaze for a fraction of the price
Kimberly K.
Kimberly K.
Jan. 24, 2014, 4:02 p.m.
I think the quality is excellent for the price!
Jan. 23, 2014, 7:53 p.m.
The quality is great. Like most nail polishes you have to put more than one coat on on most colors, but that is very typical with nail polish. It's a great cost for great quality.
Megan T.
Megan T.
Jan. 23, 2014, 2:40 p.m.
The quality is pretty comparable to OPI and Essie. I would definitely say its more worth the money.
Liz V.
Liz V.
Jan. 23, 2014, 2:29 p.m.
The quality is fantastic - honestly they're one of my favorite brands. the colors are just so vibrant and they're extremely inexpensive compaired to the brands you mentioned above.
Samantha M.
Samantha M.
Jan. 23, 2014, 2:26 p.m.
Honestly, the quality is great. I have stopped wasting my money on O.P.I. and other expensive brand names thanks so Sinful Colors - they quality is just as good and the color selection is fun. I really like checking out my local walgreens for the the different shades the come out with - so far I really like the Matte colors :)
Brittnay M.
Brittnay M.
Jan. 23, 2014, 11:48 a.m.
The quality is GREAT! The formula is wonderful and most of the mare VERY pigmented. So much that you could get away with just one coat with most of them. I use Seche Clear and Seche Vite with this and they don't normally chip at all. This is one of my favorite brands, even compared to the more expensive brands. I'm shocked at how inexpensive these are with how great quality they are! :]

Join Now