Amber K.
Norcross, GA
So I see people compare these (color-wise) to O.P.I., China Glaze, etc..., but what is the comparison in quality?
Alexa D.
Alexa D.
Howell, NJ
3 years, 9 months ago
As long as you use a good base & top coat you'll be fine! Without it the quality isn't as good as O.P.I. or China Glaze, but it isn't drastically different. Plus, Sinful Colors is a lot cheaper, ($1.50-2 compared to $6-8)
Madeline I.
Madeline I.
3 years, 9 months ago
If anything, the quality is the same to better!! You might not get the same wear time as opi, but these outlasted my chinaglaze and essies by days!! They have a massive color range with original shades and I definitely think they are worth picking up, especially considering they are 1-2 bucks
Caitlin O.
Caitlin O.
Aberdeen, MD
3 years, 9 months ago
I find the quality to be comparable, especially if you use a base and top coat. I can usually get about 5 days of wear with this polish, as well as OPI.
Tonji B.
Tonji B.
Doraville, GA
3 years, 9 months ago
I think OPI has the better quality but sinful colors still has a good product! I think it's worth it to buy either brand!
Kylee S.
Kylee S.
Marquette, MI
3 years, 9 months ago
I personally have found that Sinful Colors does not last as long without chipping as OPI and especially China glaze. The colors are beautiful, but I can only get a solid 1-3 days of wear out of it. China Glaze is the best quality in my opinion.
Kelli H.
Kelli H.
Grant, MI
3 years, 9 months ago
I think the quality is really good, especially compared to other drugstore polishes. A few shades I've gotten aren't that great (sheer, really thin), but I have a ton of these and have only had an issue with a couple. Around here they cost around $1.99 and go on sale frequently, so I like that I can get a huge variety of colors for the same price as just a few of the more expensive polishes and I don't think the quality is THAT different.
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
Toronto, ON
3 years, 9 months ago
I find that the quality is honestly not all that different. Sure, there are some sheer colours, but you can definitely find your fair share of sheer shades with OPI as well. I don't find that one polish lasts longer over the other. The only thing is that I do find that OPI has a wider colour selection, and they do come out with new collections more often which tend to include some pretty unique shades.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
Columbus, OH
3 years, 9 months ago
I my self stopped spending soo much money on all the other expensive brand because i have had months with sinful polishes and they haven't dried out unlike my other brands they are more expensive and dry out quiker
Melissa G.
Melissa G.
3 years, 9 months ago
Those chicks are nuts. It clearly isn't as pigmented and needs a few coats to set. It is a perfect inexpensive dupe if you use a good base and top coat.
Trisha F.
Trisha F.
San Leandro, CA
3 years, 9 months ago
Generally I find these are just as good, BUT they do often require more coats than the other brands mentioned. That's my experience with them, but otherwise a good cheaper alternative.