Kelsey G.
Tucson, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Every time I use one of these it does not fully dry! Even the next day it can just scrape off. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone have a solution?
Christina G.
Christina G.
Union Beach, NJ
3 years, 4 months ago
I had the same problem. Now, I wait a minute or two before applying a second coat. I also use a base and a top coat.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
Hialeah , FL
3 years, 5 months ago
How many coats are you using also look at the top coat that you are using that could be the problem.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
3 years, 5 months ago
Maybe a base and top coat can help with this problem. I am currently wearing "I Miss You" and it does not scrape right off.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
Jenks, OK
3 years, 5 months ago
Whenever there is much humidity in the air when you paint your nails (like summertime) nail polish, particularly sinful colors gets goopy and doesn't dry properly, so try to find the least humid area possible to do your nails :)
Heeln
Heeln
Magee, MS
3 years, 5 months ago
I have the same problem but ive notice that if i let my first coat dry for at least ten min. Then that won't happen
Violet N.
Violet N.
3 years, 5 months ago
I have that problem when I don't let the 1st coat dry. I use a base coat (Orly Bonder), then 2 coats of Sinful polishes (allowing time between 1st and 2nd coat), then I finish with a top coat (I use Poshe) while the 2nd coat is still sticky. After that, I take a bowl and fill it up with cold water and let my hands sit there for about a minute. I can even go to sleep without waking up with sheet prints on my nails. Also, if your Sinful polish is too thick, consider a nail polish thinner (OPI makes a good one and it lasts forever since you only need a few drops). Good luck!
Heather A.
Heather A.
Burnsville, MN
3 years, 5 months ago
I notice this when I apply more than one coat, my suggestion would be to wait longer before coats, that is what I started doing and it seems to be working.
Ines C.
Ines C.
Stoneham, MA
3 years, 5 months ago
SinfulColors Nail Hardner as Base coat, Apply your color polish, seal with Seche Vit Top Coat. PERFECTION!
Flory S.
Flory S.
Thornton, CO
3 years, 5 months ago
Your polish may be too thick. Using a nail polish thinner might help. If your polish is the right consistency, then apply a thin coat over a base coat. Let fully dry before adding the second thin layer. Protect your mani with a fast dry top coat and you should be good to go. Good luck!!
tori s.
tori s.
Staten Island, NY
3 years, 5 months ago
Yes, I would stick with OPI or Wet N Wild as a cheaper alternative! You won't be disappointed