Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Tucson, AZ

Every time I use one of these it does not fully dry! Even the next day it can just scrape off. Does anyone else have this issue? Does anyone have a solution?
Christina G.
Christina G.
June 25, 2014, 3:20 p.m.
I had the same problem. Now, I wait a minute or two before applying a second coat. I also use a base and a top coat.
Naomi M.
Naomi M.
June 18, 2014, 8:23 p.m.
How many coats are you using also look at the top coat that you are using that could be the problem.
Jordyn H.
Jordyn H.
June 17, 2014, 3:52 p.m.
Maybe a base and top coat can help with this problem. I am currently wearing "I Miss You" and it does not scrape right off.
Caroline R.
Caroline R.
June 17, 2014, 9:39 a.m.
Whenever there is much humidity in the air when you paint your nails (like summertime) nail polish, particularly sinful colors gets goopy and doesn't dry properly, so try to find the least humid area possible to do your nails :)
Heeln
Heeln
June 17, 2014, 1:07 a.m.
I have the same problem but ive notice that if i let my first coat dry for at least ten min. Then that won't happen
Violet N.
Violet N.
June 15, 2014, 7:24 p.m.
I have that problem when I don't let the 1st coat dry. I use a base coat (Orly Bonder), then 2 coats of Sinful polishes (allowing time between 1st and 2nd coat), then I finish with a top coat (I use Poshe) while the 2nd coat is still sticky. After that, I take a bowl and fill it up with cold water and let my hands sit there for about a minute. I can even go to sleep without waking up with sheet prints on my nails. Also, if your Sinful polish is too thick, consider a nail polish thinner (OPI makes a good one and it lasts forever since you only need a few drops). Good luck!
Heather A.
Heather A.
June 15, 2014, 5:45 p.m.
I notice this when I apply more than one coat, my suggestion would be to wait longer before coats, that is what I started doing and it seems to be working.
Ines C.
Ines C.
June 14, 2014, 1:59 p.m.
SinfulColors Nail Hardner as Base coat, Apply your color polish, seal with Seche Vit Top Coat. PERFECTION!
Flory S.
Flory S.
June 14, 2014, 4:42 a.m.
Your polish may be too thick. Using a nail polish thinner might help. If your polish is the right consistency, then apply a thin coat over a base coat. Let fully dry before adding the second thin layer. Protect your mani with a fast dry top coat and you should be good to go. Good luck!!
tori s.
tori s.
June 13, 2014, 10:39 a.m.
Yes, I would stick with OPI or Wet N Wild as a cheaper alternative! You won't be disappointed
Angelique A.
Angelique A.
May 29, 2014, 3:57 p.m.
I find it's best to apply two thin coats as opposed to one thick one. Also maybe try using a base and top coat
Kelle W.
Kelle W.
May 29, 2014, 2:38 a.m.
Never had an issue but you are probably using too much or the product might be old try adding a little finger nail polish remover to thin it out.
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
May 28, 2014, 10:17 p.m.
I have not had this issue. But I always use a drying top coat on all my polishes.
Christina L.
Christina L.
May 28, 2014, 8:57 p.m.
Never had this problem! Try using a fast dry top coat!
Nerissa J.
Nerissa J.
May 28, 2014, 3:06 p.m.
I have never had this issue but my best advice is to only apply a thin coat and let it dry in between each layer. Also a top coat is essential, it's never scraped off for me.

Join Now