LA HABRA, CA

Does anyone combine these colors for crazy nail art?

4 years, 2 months ago
I have before, they are pretty good for nail art, but they do dry faster than other brands, so you have to work fast.
Anastasia V.
Anastasia V.
Kimberly, ID
4 years, 7 months ago
I do combine them, but not necessarily for anything crazy. I really like to combine the like-colored sparkle/glitter polish to accent.
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
I sometimes do different nails different colors but I'm not talented enough to do designs on my nails