Alison A.
Cedar City, UT

Cinderella is my favorite!

Alicia D.
Alicia D.
Columbia Hts, MN
4 years, 10 months ago
Cinderella was one of my first Sinful Colors polishes and now I'm hooked! I just hate how it takes so many coats to build up on its own, so I use white as a base and use a few coats of Cinderella on top. It really makes it pop!
Melanie F.
Melanie F.
Middletown, NY
4 years, 11 months ago
Great choice! I love them all :)
Sa'Misty U.
Sa'Misty U.
5 years ago
I just recently got Cinderella from my walmart last week. The color is amazing! I will be using it a lot this spring