Ana B.
Marietta, GA
Are you still buying Sinful Colors after they stole images from Nail Polish blogs without permission for promotional materials in Walgreens stores?
Cortney W.
Cortney W.
Upton, WY
4 years, 10 months ago
I had no idea of this, but unless the bloggers fought back about this it's not really any of our business... if the blogs aren't going to protect their own info and images then it's not for us to worry about. Regardless, it's a good nail polish, and cheap too!! Love it!!
Kelly C.
Kelly C.
Clinton, MA
5 years ago
I didn't hear anything about this, but I have to say it won't change the fact that they are a great product. It would be very hard to find a company without flaws or some kind of problem.
Molly S.
Molly S.
Chatsworth, CA
5 years ago
As it stands, now, as a starving student starving artist combo, I have to go with price and quality rather than moral issues. I realize that that is a cop-out, but also this is not an issue that I care all that passionately about to begin with.
Siva G.
Siva G.
Vista, CA
5 years ago
I don't agree with what they did but that doesn't take away from the quality of the actual product for me so i do still purchase from them
Martha H.
Martha H.
5 years ago
I stopped buying for two reasons: the bloggers, and then the fact that they're owned by Revlon which now tests on animals. All in all I don't think the low cost is really worth an item that nags at my conscience so I'll just find another cheapie brand to buy.
Valerie K.
Valerie K.
Knoxville, TN
5 years ago
You know, I haven't really. With the bloggers not really covering their new releases, I haven't seen any I have to have. It wasn't entirely intentional, but I certainly don't support their actions.
Brisa E.
Brisa E.
San Lorenzo, CA
5 years ago
Regardless legal matters the nail polish is great quality and affordable.
Ana S.
Ana S.
Phoenix, AZ
5 years ago
Never heard of that but yes I will still buy because that doesn't take away the quality of the product and the great price!!
Gabrielle F.
Gabrielle F.
5 years ago
Never heard of that taking place.