265 colors available

BY SINFUL COLORS #11 in Nail Polish

The colors you crave at a price you love!

Change your color as often as you change your shoes… or your mind. SinfulColors® has hundreds of irresistible shades in creams, glitters, shimmers, mattes, specialty textures and eye popping brights!

Discover our latest limited edition! SinfulColors and Kylie Jenner have Kollaborated on 3 Collections of Killer Kolors! Now available in stores until August 31st, 2016.

LEARN, WATCH, SHARE

#SinfulColors SinfulColors.com

• Is it good quality? Yes. Great quality at least fo... 6 Answers
  • How long does this product last befor...Mine usually lasts a little ov... 2 Answers
  • How do you get that full glitter look...If you can get a sponge wedge ... 2 Answers
Photos (2148)
Amy E.
Amy E.
Wickenburg, AZ
Nov. 11, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: SinfulColors Professional Nail Color
I love painting my nails. There is something about having a fresh manicure that just makes me feel like I can take on the world. Sinful Colors makes my FAVORITE cheap nail polish. I was first turned onto this brand when I received a bottle from my cousin a few years ago in a beautiful Tiffany Blue color, the name of which I can't remember. It has been one of my favorites since. You can usually find this for under $3, and for my nails they last far longer than any more expensive brand, including OPI, Essie, and Butter. On my natural nails I can get usually four to five days before they start to chip. Currently, I'm wearing kiss acrylic nails, and I've painted them with the shade Lavender (which I would describe as much more of a cornflower blue) and Queen of Beauty (small, but densely packed silver glitter in a clear polish) on the tips, and I'm going on day 10 without even the slightest chipping. The polish also dried super quickly. I'm perpetually clumsy and always screw up my manicures within 20 minutes of finishing them, these polishes dried quickly enough that I couldn't scratch them if I tried. I followed my usual route of applying one coat, waiting five minutes, applying another coat, waiting five minutes, then applying the glitter on the tips, and I found with each coat of lavender, by the time I reached the end of my right hand my left hand was almost dry. The color selection is wonderful, and for the price, you can afford to pick up a number of colors for what you would normally pay for a single polish. I also picked up Tempest (a beautiful lilac) and Aubergine (a deep purply-red), both of which I am planning on using the next time I do my nails. Overall, you cannot go wrong with this nail polish. I would give it ten stars if I could.
Emily D.
Emily D.
Ok, so I got this in a Goddess Influencer VoxBox. I got it in Glazy Sunday. And I *really* wanted to hate it. First, I am not a Kardashian (oh god my iPhone autocorrected their name) fan. I pretty much find them vapid. Secondly, this is supposed to be a matte nail polish and you call it Glazy, which to me sounds like a glaze, which implies: an overlay or cover with a smooth, shiny coating or finish. (Thanks Webster's! 😉)
Starting with two strikes I was really hoping it would be terrible, despite the fact that I generally love Sinful Colors nail polish. Then I put some on.
It's really beautiful. It's this perfect not quite baby but a lovely shade of pale petal pink, and dries to a matte, but not dull finish. It also seems to dry almost instantaneously, since I put it on nearly seconds before starting to write this review and my nails are completely dry. I don't wear nail polish much because I am so hard on my hands with cooking and the work I do, but I might have to start. Damnit K!
Megan S.
Megan S.
Yukon, OK
Me and my daughter were killing time and stopped by Walgreens to buy some toiletries for a trip she was going on (1st big one without us 😩), so we of course had to check out the nail polish and I saw the Kylie Jenner collection and remembered the Influenster badge and so I had her pick a color from each of the different types and we ended up with some super cute colors and I do love how well they go on. She had me paint her nails and my nieces before I could leave her and I used all 4 shades and they looks amazing and went on perfect considering I was painting an 8 & 9 year olds nails while I was sitting in my car and them standing outside and I mixed and matched and all of them went on great. The only one I'm not so sure of was the karats of kargo matte which is a gold glitter.. I was hoping it would be more than just a glitter cover and also cover the complete nail rather than be like a normal glitter shade! All in all super cute and versatile for all ages! Such fun colors!
Kara A.
Kara A.
Dallas, TX
I received the Porcelain Matte Sinful Colors in "we're all matte here" in my Goddess VoxBox. I was excited to get a Sinful Colors, because for price, quality, and color selection they are who I've always turned to. I was a little thrown off by the Porcelain Matte sticker, as most of the other reviews on here were for different matte finishes. So to clear your confusion, while it is a matte pale pink (I'd say even slight peach toned) it still has some shine to it. It did take three coats to get an acceptable cover of my nail. I painted this color on my acrylic nails, so I may update with natural nail reviews. While I'm not personally a fan of bright colors, I will say this is a very good summer time color, but would avoid if your skin is more fair (it can look a little washed out). Also, I'm not 100% if this falls in the Kylie Jenner collection, but I'm thankful it wasn't posted all over the product. She's already all over the ads, let me enjoy it with out her name plastered!
Allison P.
Allison P.
San Angelo, TX
I received sinful colors nail polish courtesy of influenster. This is my first time trying this brand, I usually purchase my nail polish from Ulta so this was a bit different for me! Looking at the nail polish from the container, I thought it was a stunning color! It's a matte finish which was interesting because I've never tried a matte nail polish until now either. The pigmentation of the nail polish was horrible. I applied the nail polish several times before it was even remotely close to the color seen on the bottle of polish. The smell of it isn't too terrible, just smells like the average nail polish. The matte finish looks decent but I'm not a fan of it. It doesn't look completely matte like it should. There's the slightest shine to it. I would not recommend this product and I would not purchase it, given the opportunity. Beautiful color, but not true to what it appears to be.
Rachel V.
Rachel V.
This is probably my favorite brand of nail polish for a few reasons.
First they are cheaper than most nail polish out in stores. between .99 and 2.99 for one bottle. which means you can buy more for your buck. which really helps when you have a daughter like mine who like to play with all your make-up and beauty supplies and she ends up dumping out your nail polish on your floor.
Second they make a bunch of different colors. I haven't come across and matte versions but i had great luck with making some with the nail polish colors i already have from them. I actually had to get a rack just to display all the nail polish colors i have because I really have so many.
Third they last very long, but as long as there are kept at the right temperature. If they are in hot temperature they will separate and dry out but any nail polish really would. I had one of mine for about 3 years now.
Jodi S.
Jodi S.
I must say, I wasn't too fond of the color of this polish that I received but on the nails it's really pretty...somewhere between a coral and a tea rose. I believe it's called "we're all matte here". It is part of the limited edition porcelain matte Kiley Jenner collection. First off, I've purchased a few polishes from this brand before but tend to gravitate towards more expensive brands. I must say in terms of application and appearance, this polish ranks right up there. It dried really quickly as well. I wasn't a big fan of the matte look this polish imparted so I used a top coat and it left it slightly more matte and less shiny than if it were a regular polish. I did use three coats for maximum intensity. I am inclined more now to try other colors from this brand and collection. I received this for free from influenster in return for my honest review.
Isabelle E.
Isabelle E.
Farmville, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the color We're All Matte Here from the Kendall Jenner collection in my #GoddessVoxBox this month. It is a pinky-coral color. I was prepared to absolutely hate this nail polish, since I've gotten used to more expensive brands like OPI and Essie. My first impression of the polish was the matte finish it claimed to have - nope, not matte. It's halfway between matte and shiny, so it always looked like my nails weren't done drying. I had to use three thick coats to reach complete opaqueness, and after about 36 hours of wear the polish started to chip. Finally, when I took it off with the nail polish remover I also received in my #GoddessVoxBox, my nails were stained a gross yellow color. Overall, this polish was hardly worth the $3 some people would pay for it. I will not be purchasing other colors from SinfulColors.
Beth M.
Beth M.
Delaware, OH
I received one of SinfulColors' matte shades as a part of my Vox Box. I had never used a matte or semi-matte nail polish so I was interested to try it out. The color was an aqua blue-green which was also something out of my spectrum. The color took about 5 coats to achieve, but the good news is that the coats I applied dried fairly quickly. The result was an interesting mix of shimmer while still having a matte-like gloss (see my quick application in photo). If the color had been different, I think it would have been a really nice look. The downfall was that when I applied a topcoat, of course it no longer had its nice semi-matte appeal to it. I guess I would need to purchase a matte top coat to go along with it. Overall, I would purchase again in a different shade since the price is right!
Kimberly O.
Kimberly O.
Lacona, IA
First of all, I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

The only thing this nail polish has going for it is it color. The one I have is we're all matte down here.
Putting it on- Its splotchy
The applicator takes product off your nail after the first swipe. I never had that issue with other brands. Its like it starts drying the moment its on your nail, when you go to coat the rest of your nail, some comes off making it splotchy and lumpy.
The only way I got it to not do that was to apply a very thick coat, but that does not look very nice and gets messed up easy.

Even with the item being affordable and a nice color, I could not recommend it. Maybe its just the one I have, maybe its the whole line, I don't know but I would not buy it again myself.
patty a.
patty a.
Bronx, NY
What is your favorite shade?
Natalie W.
Natalie W.
West Windsor, NJ
Where can you buy these?
Shannon J.
Shannon J.
Detroit, MI
How many sinful colors do you own?
Patrice M.
Patrice M.
Harrisburg, PA
Does anybody find these that these colors don't show up like they look in the bottle
Sarah  H.
Sarah H.
Clemmons, NC
What is your favorite color?