BY SINFUL COLORS #100 in Nail Polish

SinfulColors teamed up with International singer and songwriter, Era Istrefi to create this loud & proud group of glittering shades that stand for much more than manicures. In celebration of equality, love and freedom, each shade in the PRIDE Collection captures the energy and passion of colorful self-expression. Each individual shade has a unique look and effect, but together they form a rainbow –united in bright, beautiful and sparkling color!

About Era:

Era Istrefi is loved by her millions of fans for her confident, textured and global sounds. Era’s smash hits including “Bonbon” and “Mani per Money” have collectively received half a billion views on YouTube and several Awards. She is a proud and vocal supporter of equality and gay rights, which is why she was the perfect spokeswoman for the SinfulColors Pride Collection. In 2016 Era performed on the SinfulColors float during the Gay Pride parade in NYC and has been an inspiration for 2017 #Pride collection.

• On a scale of 1 being the worst and 10 best, how durable was the ...7 Answers
  • Which one is your favorite?1 Answers
  • What colors were your guys favorite?7 Answers
lauren s.
Independence, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love sincul colors for taking a stand and making a pride product without teying to be subtle and pass it as apart of the unicorn trend. Also the formulas are as great as the rest of their collections where as they are durable and last! Also the color selection are true to the colors of a rainbow and look great!
Ana Carolina L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got here at the store and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and pick up my car and pick up my dad and my car and pick go pick to pick her car pick it at my dad car so you pick me and I’ll pick up
Wendy C.
Sacramento, CA
Review for: Intergalactic
I like how the colors are vibrant and that there are a lot of color choices to choose from. But one thing that wasn’t as great was the consistency of the polish, it was a little too water and sheer so most of the sparkles wouldn’t stick to my nail . Or it would be spotty
Mariam E.
Review for: Bon Bons
Nice color, and medium coverage. It didn’t last as long as i’d hope and was flaking off by the next day, but I use my hands a lot. I got it at Target in the cosmetic aisle. The price was good for the product, and I would recommend it as an alternative to the expensive brands, but make sure to use a top coat you trust if you want it to last long.  SinfulColors Kylie Jenner Denim & Bling Collection
Brittany D.
Review for: Taste It
I like this nail polish but I didn't like how it began to peel and it took a few strokes for the glitter to show up really nice I'm not sure where it came from but a friend let me use hers I wouldn't mind going to get my own they just need to work on a few things before I go buy some more of this product. SinfulColors Nail Polish, Pride, 0.5 Fl Oz   SinfulColors #PRIDE Collection ...
Chelsea A.
New Tazewell, TN
Review for: Pride
I love this one guys ! I use it almost every time i need a single glitter chunk for my nail art. it can go on top of pretty much any color and look amazing! I’m so glad i took a chance with this one.
Carly M.
Arlington Hts, IL
Review for: Taste It
I personally only use this brand when I need a very colorful nail polish color. The color is good, but the product is not the best. The price is cheap and for how much it was, I was satisfied. I Would buy it again.
Oded V.
North Miami, FL
Review for: Taste It
I have used this brand in the past and is not bad.  Is affordable and it last a long time. Many stores cary a variable of colors some of them are pretty nice. I used to buy it ay time that they had a good sale. I would defenetly recommend it.
Amy H.
Omaha, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wasn't a big fan of the color I received for free to test from Influenster's VoxBox program. I love the Pride concept, but the glittery orange I got just wasn't for me.
Angelika C.
Vandalia, OH
Review for: Intergalactic
The color of this polish is so beautiful!! I love that SinfulColors teamed up for such an amazing cause and released an awesome product! This polish stands with some of the more expensive brands and is better than some of them as well. I would highly recommend this polish, and entire line, for everyone! There are bright colors and more fun solid colors so there is something for every personality!! Well done SinfulColors!
Nichole K.
On a scale of 1 being the worst and 10 best, how durable was the polish for you?
Brooke B.
Lehi, UT
What colors were your guys favorite?
Marlene N.
Which one is your favorite?