BY SINFUL COLORS

For You, For Her, For Him
Get Your Friends and Family involved to Keep Them Safe
Share the Message
#notextred

SinfulColors professional formula is formaldehyde, toluene, and DBP free and is never animal tested.

• I think this is a really cool cause, can you find this polish in ...9 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "Not a big fan of regular nail polish because i like the way gel lasts forever and looks nicer but I do like that this nail polish supports no texting and driving!" in 36 reviews
La Sheenlaruba T.
La Sheenlaruba T.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love the idea of a cause to go along with a product!This is a great reminder with a red thumb to stop and NOT text while driving. I have used their colors before and find them to be highly saturated and long lasting. I would recommend this color with a cause and their other colors too. You can also take your colors with you to the nail salon or use these at home just as equally!
Camilla H.
Camilla H.
This is my favorite of the "budget" nail polish brands. Some of the colors have better coverage than others, but the worst-case scenario is that you just have to put an extra coat on - no big deal, especially when these are (here at least) $1.99 at full price and sometimes on sale for less. The bottles are a bit bigger than most, so you get more product.
Jesse J.
Jesse J.
Victorville, CA
I loved the message that this nail polish was trying to get out. I bought this and painted just my thumb red to remind myself not to text and drive. It was surprisingly effective. The nail polish also lasted almost two weeks without chipping away. It was very smooth and easy to apply. I would recommend this nail polish
Roxy J.
Roxy J.
The colour is deeply pigmented and goes on opaquely with 1 coat. I liked using 2 coats to really seal the deal. The message behind it was also a good one and I thought the idea of promoting safety while driving though "No Text Red" was really cleverly done. Definitely a good cause and worth the buy.
Rica G.
Rica G.
Gentry, AR
I like this nail polish, always remind me to put the phone down while driving, easy to apply and use, I love the color too compare to other brand and inexpensive to, pros it's look nice on my nail and cos I always put my phone down while driving lol, yes I will recommend this product.
Catherine P.
Catherine P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
received from influenster when i got it in the mail from first glance i was t really a fan of the color but i like the message behind it, and on the nails it depends on the person's taste. If you like reds you will like this, its not too bright of a red but it's still a vibrant red
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Mount Vernon, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This will always be one of my favorite colors from this brand! It's easy to use and goes on great/smooth. I bought it at Walmart and it didn't cost me an arm and leg. It's great quality polish for a great cost and I would recommend this for anyone looking to buy and try new colors.
deyanira J.
deyanira J.
Hollywood, FL
This is a cherry red and how I like red to look like on my nails. It's a really pretty shade of bright cherry red, and am in absolute love with it. The nail polish lasted about a week and that's usually how long Sinful colors last for me. I think for the price it's a great value.
Kelly G.
Kelly G.
Buffalo, NY
Love this color!! super red red and very nice on the nails.. LOVE the price even more than the nails, extremely cheap but a reliable color and takes about a week to chip on the nails!! I get mine at walgreens and they always have special limited edition colors also
Eve R.
Eve R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE IT!!! I was really excited to see Sinful Colors take up such an important cause. As for the polish--it's Sinful Colors, you know it's good! Love the bright red color, makes a statement that is more likely to be recognized (compared to a glittery polish).
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
I think this is a really cool cause, can you find this polish in stores?