BY SINFUL COLORS #63 in Nail Polish

Witch Up Your Look With Ghoulish Glowing Glitters!

Unleash your dark side and get faboolously freaky with our #SCHalloween collection! Vampy blood red, shimmering pumpkin orange and mystical glittering are all you need for totally killer Halloween style Add a glow in the dark top coat to any look and you’re good to ghost  #SinfulColors #Halloween

Buy on Walgreens
Mina C.
Review for: Pumpkin Spice
I was so excited to receive the "Pumpkin Spice" glitter shade complimentary to try out & review in my #SparkleVoxBox! First of all, the glitter colors in this shade are perfect for not only fall, but the upcoming holiday season! Even New Years Eve! Just the right pop of color to accessorize a holiday outfit! I tried applying this nail polish like I would a normal nail polish, but found it took several coats to achieve the color payoff I wanted. So instead I applied it how I like to apply other glitter nail polish. First, always use a base coat to help hold glitter in place. Take a clean makeup sponge wedge and paint the glitter polish on it. Then use what's on the makeup sponge and press onto each nail, and allow each coat to fully dry. I like to apply two coats with the sponge before sealing with a clear top coat. You'll definitely get a more intense glitter coverage this way, and won't have a thick amount of polish piled up on your nails. Again, if you do it this way, be sure to use a base & top coat! If you've never used a glitter nail polish, just know that the removal process takes more time. The price point is awesome! I did receive this product for free in exchange for an honest review. #contest #complimentary #SCHalloween
Robin B.
Oklahoma City, OK
Review for: Glow in the Dark
I received this complimentary in my SparkleVoxBox and was pleasantly surprised by how much I ended up liking it. I work in a more corporate atmosphere so I typically keep my nail polish simple but this was great because it wasn't really noticeable at work but still let me have something fun for post-work. Great value, especially for something not essential but I would have loved if the color would have shown up a little more than it did. I saw in some other reviews about trying a flashlight on it to make it glow brighter and that sounds like a great trick to try!
Senica L.
Long Is City, NY
Review for: Bite Me
I really like the brand Sinful Colors, in fact I own a few of their polishes already, so I was excited to receive this limited time color for review. Looking at the color from the bottle it looks like a dark, lush red with plenty of glitter/speckles. Unfortunately it doesn't appear that way when you apply it. You're probably looking at my photo and saying "what are you talking about?!" but that photo was taken after 5 COATS!! Isn't that crazy?! This color is sooo sheer that 1-2 coats appears like an orange-tinted clear color with black speckles. Such a let-down. After 5 coats the color is saturated and looks like the color in the bottle but 5 layers of polish is just too much.

PROS: dries very quickly and lots of black speckles
CONS: extremely sheer color that appears more orange than red, took 4-5 coats to get saturated
Emily M.
Kirkland, WA
Review for: Bite Me
I don't normally paint my own nails, I'm usually always wearing fake nails so forgive the fact that I painted them like a two year old haha. I love the Sinful Colors brand as a whole. It has always been the brand I choose in the nails salons since I started going and still Is! I got the color "Bite me" in my SparkleVoxBox and to be honest, did not like the color UNTIL I tried it on! It's actually really pretty when you apply it and the black specks give it an awesome effect. It is somewhat of a build up color, in these photos I have on two coats, but to achieve a deeper color I think 3 coats would be more than enough! I definitely recommend this shade and the brand in general. So affordable and so much quality in all of their colors! Very happy with this one! :)
Prerna C.
Jersey City, NJ
Review for: Pumpkin Spice
I received this in my sparkle vox box to try. I have quite a few sinful color nailpolish but i am not a fan of this glitter Pumpkin spice one. The application does not give the desired results since there wasn't much glitter on my nails. I think I would have to figure out a different way to apply it to get the results. The positive it that this color can be used during the full holiday season!!! even during christmas, It'll look like a pretty gold on a red base color.
Kayleigh W.
Silver Spring, MD
Review for: Bite Me
OMG, I loved everything about this nail polish. I loved that it looked good with one or multiple coats. I loved that it went on smooth and not chunky like other glitter polishes! I love that it dried quickly. I loved the spooky effect of  "clotted blood" that it left. I already loved the Sinful Colors brand, but this Halloween line really put them back on my radar. Thanks, to Sinful Colors and Influenster for sending me this for free in my VoxBox! #SCHalloween #complimentary #HalloWIN  SinfulColors Professional Nail ColorSinfulColors Night of the Living Red Collection
Stephanie G.
Miami Lakes, FL
Review for: Bite Me
I received the color Bite Me in my VoxBox. I am always impressed with Sinful Colors nail polish because it's so affordable and very good quality for the price. I did wish this one was a bit more opaque; I had to do three coats, and they weren't thin coats either. Also, it is described as blood red, but the color is actually more of a blood orange. I don't mind because it still looks really cool and I love it for Halloween! Sometimes I feel like glitter polishes don't have enough glitter, but this one has a lot of black specs which is a huge plus for me. Even though I received this one for free, I would definitely love to try other colors in the collection.  SinfulColors Night of the Living Red Collection
Alisa B.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received the witch hazel color of this polish in my voxbox and was very excited to try it out for Halloween. It is a glow-in-the-dark polish that actually works pretty well, after a full day of usual activities, work ect with my hands being in the light the polish glowed brightly for as long as I was still awake. It does act like more of a top coat as it is mostly transparent. I recommend using it over a white or other light colored polish as it doesn't glow on top of darker colors. There are skull sequins in it but they are large and don't really come out on the brush, this was the only reason I gave 4 stars as I was excited to have these little guys on my fingers.
Hana P.
New Orleans, LA
Review for: Bite Me
Typically, I don't use normal nail polish any more as I work with my hands a lot and my polish tends to chip pretty easily. This product was different as it was complimentary in my sparkle voxbox. I used it for over halloween and the color was not very strong. The chunks in the product were not my favorite either. I am not typically a red person and I would probably not buy this product.
Jessica S.
Garden Grove, CA
Review for: Bite Me
I received Bite Me from Sinful Colors in my Sparkle VoxBox from Influenster.

I really like the concept of this polish -- metallic candy apple red with black glitter for an extra spooky effect. However, I found the glitter to be somewhat of a nuisance as I could never get a nice, smooth, even coat.

I also found this polish to be a bit thin. I had to apply about four coats to have a red that actually popped. Otherwise, this would be a great top coat on another candy apple red shade. I wouldn't use this by itself.

Although this shade didn't quite work out well for me, I'm still totally open to trying other shades from SC!