SinfulColors Nail Polish, Pride, 0.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Nikki D.SinfulColors Nail Polish, Pride, 0.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Chantal J.SinfulColors Nail Polish, Pride, 0.5 Fl Oz uploaded by Barbara B.

BY SINFUL COLORS

A Glitter Bomb of Color see more...

Sam M.
Magnolia
It is a very nice glitter nail polish. Sinful colors in general is my go to nail polish. If you haven’t friend this brand I recommend you do because they won’t let you down. This brand has some very pigmented colors. The only color I have tried that I don’t recommend is neon orange. I was very disappointed with that one. (Unless they meant for it to be a very light coverage nail polish).
Katie C.
This is not a good product and I do not recommend the glitter pieces don’t come out as well as you would expect them to when you dip your brush and then put on your nail you only get like three or four little dots and then when you go to more usually wipe the other ones off your nail onto the bus again so it takes a very long process to get the glitter on your nails
Nikki D.
I have three nail polishes from sinful colors and I absolutely love each one of them. I love how the glitter makes the color underneath pop. I don't paint my nails very often but when I do I want them to be noticed and this product does that.
Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
I like Sinful Colors. They are very cheap and have a good variety of colors. I am a big fan of the glittery colors like this one. If you aren't using a makeup sponge to apply the glitter, it takes several coats to get a glittery effect. If you are using it over a color just to make it pop then it works.
Shatoya D.
This is seriously one of my all time favorite nail polishes. I rarely like something so much that I repurchase when it runs out. These are super affordable. $2-$3 at Walgreens and the quality is superb. They dry down fast and are not sticky. This particular color is like happiness in a bottle!!
Takeara B.
Gainesville, FL
I liked the glitter, what i felt could maybe improve was the amount of glitter that goes on the brush. To get a deep glitter effect you need about 3 coats. I like it to be max 2, because it starts to look cakey. What i did like is even with the 3 coats it didnt look thick
Alice C.
San leandro, CA
I like this polish because it’s actually an assortment of glitters with different sizes and colors. Some rainbow glitters are only a couple different colors, but this only is an actual rainbow. To get full opacity of glitter on your nails, paint a single coat and let it dry. Take a disposable makeup sponge (the triangle ones) and paint a bit of the glitter polish on a small section of the sponge. The apply the glitter on the sponge to your polished nails. The polish base will absorb into the sponge, leaving the glitter on top. Repeat the steps as many times as you like to build up the glitter on your nails.
Bethany M.
Not as chunky of a glitter as I like but it is nice If you want just more of a top coat of glitter. Great price point for the color selection. I have many different colors of this one. Would definitely recommend. Easy to use
Mercedes V.
Okay can I just say that this shade is definitely one of my favorites and I really love every single one of the nail polishes I've ever tried from this brand! Everytime I see the nail polishes I have to pick up a new shade!!
Jacqueline S.
Knoxville, TN
I am actually wearing this right now this my go t SinfulColors Nail Polish, Pride, 0.5 Fl Oz o polish you can never go wrong with glitter. I am a kylie fan i just love sinful nails affordable great colors and easy to find everywhere