BY SINFUL COLORS

A Glitter Bomb of Color see more...

Purchased at: Target
This was a pretty standard glitter polish, if you are unaware of the sponging technique then this polish would be very aggravating and thin. However, glitter polishes are typically best applied with a cosmetic sponge and dabbed on, which worked very well with this polish. It dried down nicely, and the colors were quite vibrant. No real downsides aside from the size of the glitter being quite small.
Katie C.
This is not a good product and I do not recommend the glitter pieces don’t come out as well as you would expect them to when you dip your brush and then put on your nail you only get like three or four little dots and then when you go to more usually wipe the other ones off your nail onto the bus again so it takes a very long process to get the glitter on your nails
Shatoya D.
Waretown, NJ
This is seriously one of my all time favorite nail polishes. I rarely like something so much that I repurchase when it runs out. These are super affordable. $2-$3 at Walgreens and the quality is superb. They dry down fast and are not sticky. This particular color is like happiness in a bottle!!
Mercedes m.
Okay can I just say that this shade is definitely one of my favorites and I really love every single one of the nail polishes I've ever tried from this brand! Everytime I see the nail polishes I have to pick up a new shade!!
Courtney G.
Augusta, ME
When painting my girl's nails and they want a "pop" I use this after their nails are dry and it's a win every time.  I can buy this locally at a good price.  I keep this on hand . Easy to use .
C'estMartine K.
Drexel Hill, PA
My daughter and niece pick the color Pride. The pretty confetti was what made it appealing to them. They had to put several coats of nail polish on to get the full affect. Besides it dried down to a nice gloss.
Jennat E.
Palm Bay
It’s funny cause I’m actually wearing this color right now! Every time I wear this color I get so many compliments and it makes me so happy! If I’m going out I usually use this color cause it dries fast.
Celeste S.
Sparta, TN
Sinful is a great dupe for OPI because their polishes last long and they have a million colors and finishes! Their glitters don't chip for ever and one bottle lasts a lifetime.
Savannah B.
I use a sponge to apply this to get a fuller coverage. This is a beautiful color/glitter and shines bright in the light. It is hard to remove though so I suggest a really good base coat or a peel off base.
Nikki D.
I have three nail polishes from sinful colors and I absolutely love each one of them. I love how the glitter makes the color underneath pop. I don't paint my nails very often but when I do I want them to be noticed and this product does that.