BY SINFUL COLORS

Kylie Jenner Trend Matters Pure Satin Mattes Professional Nail Color Collection - SinfulColors and Kylie Jenner have Kollaborated on a Collection of Killer Kolors, the Trend Matters Pure Satin Mattes Professional Nail Color Collection! Get instant 'it girl' status with this red carpet caliber collection! Striking pops of vivid colors reach new levels of cool in uber-trendy matte finishes. Amp up the glam factor with darkened opaline shades, or go for a sophisticated look with sinfully seductive nudes. Pair Demi-Matte finishes with Angel Shimmers for a show-stopping look. Toluene, Formaldehyde & DBP Free. - Kylie Jenner Trend Matters Pure Satin Mattes Professional Nail Color Collection see more...

amber f.
Beech Grove, IN
Review for: Miss Klaws more...
I got this in an Influenster box a long time ago and this nail polish was surprisingly awesome. The finish was as described - satin matte and it is gorgeous. Without a top coat it will last about a week without chipping. For me, the desired opaqueness was achieved with about 2 -2.5 coats.
The removal of this color was a bit difficult - as with all red nail polishes. It took quite a bit of scrubbing to get all the color off and it still stained a little bit.
Overall I would recommend this line of nail polish for the finish and color pay off
Riley S.
I loved these nail polishes! I have the shades "kleopatra" and "kameleon." They are both bet unique Duochromes, especially for drugstore brands. I highly recommend these nail polishes. They're colorful and don't chip easily. SinfulColors Kylie Jenner Trend Matters Pure Satin Mattes CollectionSinfulColors Kylie Jenner Denim & Bling Collection
Karina C.
chicago
Review for: Purple Kraze, Kosmos, Fuchsia U!, Kold Kash, Koral Riff, SinfulColors Kylie Jenner Trend MATTERS Collection, 6 pk, 1 ea more...
This product is so useful I love it so much I’ve been using it for years I would recommend it.Im really into nails stuff I do my nails a lot and this product is always in my bag.This product helps my nails be super healthy and flawless.It is a very affordable product that you can find in many local stores.I use this product on a daily bases.You can keep your nails looking beautiful in an instance without having to go to the beauty salon.This is going to help you save money and keep your nails really pretty I probably said that many more times but it is so true.You will fall in love with this product as much as i am trust me it’s one of the best nail product I’ve used.I will surely suggest to get this product.It is also good for traveling because it is a perfect size.
Kelsey I.
Nazareth, PA
Review for: Taupe is Chic more...
I’m not huge on nail polishes because everything I use chips literally hours after applying it. This went on nice, but you do need 2 costs to completely even out the color, and dried quick. I unfortunately only had a glossy top coat to put on, but it still hasn’t chipped. I will definitely be buying more of these.
Liz T.
Review for: Taupe is Chic more...
I get tons of compliments when I use this shade. It is a beautiful matte nude. Looks gorgeous on my nails. I found mine in Target but I haven’t seen it lately. Would definitely recommend to anyone looking for a great nude color. SinfulColors Kylie Jenner Trend Matters Pure Satin Mattes Collection
sarah d.
palmerton, PA
Review for: SinfulColors Kylie Jenner Trend MATTERS Collection, 6 pk, 1 ea more...
These are awesome. I love sinful colors brand as it is. These colors are amazing, and there is such a diverse set of colors. They stay on for a while without chipping. Price is to be expected with these, but totally would recommend.
Elise N.
Waukesha, WI
Review for: Miss Klaws more...
I was thoroughly surprised by this nail polish. I've used sinful colors in the past and they always chip really fast and don't seem to cover evenly. However with this one, it not only stayed chip-free for 5 full days even without a top coat. I used 2 coats to get a nice opaque covering. I got this in a voxbox awhile ago and glad I did because I probably wouldn't have ever considered trying it otherwise. I definitely suggest trying this out if you like matte colors.
Liz J.
Review for: Korset more...
I think the collaboration of SinFul colors and Kylie Jenner produced the best polishes SinFul colors has. These semi matte polishes are much thicker than the normal polishes by the Brand and they last a lot longer without chipping.
Caroline Y.
Review for: Haute Koffee more...
I did not like this at! It was super hard to get a smooth coat on and didn’t even last a Day. The color is gorgeous but it does dry matte just doesn’t last and is not a smooth finish at all. I used it once and never again.
Jessica B.
Greenbrier, AR
I must admit I had seen simple color several times in the store and thought to myself how could a $.99 bottle of nail polish be any good so I never tried it but then Kylie partnered with them and I of course had to try and I was surprised at how well the colors lasted they were pigmented and it was a good polish some of them you only needed one coat but they would last the full duration of my manicure so it was most definitely worth the price and the colors from the Kylie line were amazing
Sarah M.
I've been looking for a good matte nail polish and I've heard great things about this particular polish. Has anyone tried this collection? How long does it last?
Audrey U.
Charlotte, NC
I have been looking for a new polish that does not require layers and layers of paint. How many layers did it require? Also, how did it last in comparison to other brands?
Monica H.
Is this polish really good for its high price ? or is the price so high because of Kylie lol
Christina L.
WOODHAVEN, NY
Where can I buy this? Is it gel polish or regular?
Amanda O.
Los Angeles, CA
Do you guys prefer to keep it with that matte finish or add a glossy top coat to make it shiny?