Sinful Nl Clr Mettlc Supernova

NULL

Is it good and cheap?
Is it good and cheap ?
How is use product ?
Start your review of Sinful Nl Clr Mettlc Supernova!
Yesenia R.
Sinful Nl Clr Mettlc Supernova uploaded by Yesenia R.
Purchased at: Target
Review for: Sinful Sc Nl 15 086 Hush Money
This is a fun polish. One coat would be fine, but I did two in this picture. It dries quickly. Only downside is that metallic polishes tend to chip more quickly than creme colors.
Rihana C.
Everett, WA
Sinful Nl Clr Mettlc Supernova uploaded by Rihana C.
Review for: Cinderella
I don't know why the thumbnail for this shade is pink... What I have is a light, shimmery baby blue with a lavender glittery sheen. The shade is "Cinderella". This would make an okay topper, but as a standalone shade, it is way too sheer. It takes 6+ coats to look decently opaque. That's a shame, because it looks really pretty in the bottle. And once I get a million coats on my nails, it looks nice enough, but... I don't have time for that. Especially since this particular one seems to take FOREVER to dry properly.
Melynda F.
Sinful Nl Clr Mettlc Supernova uploaded by Melynda F.
Review for: Sinful Nl Clr Mettlc Supernova
Sinful polishes are the perfect choice: A big selection of pretty colors that actually wear well and are super affordable. I actually chose a Sinful polish for my wedding! It was beautiful and lasted forever. (I don’t have a picture of my nails, so here’s a cute one from the day 😍)
loveofsalman A.
Illinois
Sinful Nl Clr Mettlc Supernova uploaded by loveofsalman A.
Review for: Sinful Sc Nl 15 Sail La Vie
Sinful colors professional nail polish is good the coating is good the colors are fine I buy it on Walgreens and some on Walmart I do have many colors
Kelly R.
Seattle, WA
Sinful Nl Clr Mettlc Supernova uploaded by Kelly R.
Purchased at: CVS
Review for: Sinful Sc Nl 15 017 Blue La La
En el enbase se mira super bien el producto pero tienes que darle unas the a cuatro retoques Para que el color se intensifique
Mirla G.
Brockton, MA
Sinful Nl Clr Mettlc Supernova uploaded by Mirla G.
Purchased at: Amazon
Review for: Feel The Vibe
This top coat does a great job of protecting your polish, leaving nails with a high gloss shine and it makes my nail polish last a long time. I recommend it!
Alejandra L.
Sinful Nl Clr Mettlc Supernova uploaded by Alejandra L.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Review for: Easy Going
Me encanta el color blanco puro. Precioso el color que brinda a las uñas. Cubre con una sola capa. Es excelente