BY NONE

Sinful Nail Polish Soul Mate see more...

• Do you ever see this brand at discount stores such as Big Lots or...2 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
Dominique D.
So... the color and bottle I have look completely different than this but I scanned the barcode so I'm reviewing the one I have. I like the brand. its very affordable and you can get by with just one coat. there's a lot of shine to it, so if I am pressed for time, I don't use a top coat.
Brenda G.
Reyno , AR
I love this color and I love #sinfulnails. Nail Polish is one of my favorite brands. It stays on great long lasting compared to other one's. I have tried worth every penny.
Aubrey A.
Batavia, NY
This brand has great colors but chips easily. I like a polish that will last several days, not hours.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I really like this brand because the polish goes on smooth and dries fairly quick! This shade is very beautiful! I usually can find these at any discount store such as big lots. I always look through the nail polish section because this brand is amazing and they always have different colors available.
Denise F.
Aurora, IL
I love this color. Perfect for spring and summer. The nail polishes are very affordable. The only bad thing is they do chip easily so I recommend a good base and top coat
Belen  C.
Bakersfield, CA
It's good and everything but it kinda sucks I would not buy again but for a dollar it's a great price but bad quality
Christina S.
Whitney, TX
I don't use gel/uv nail polish products. They take too long to work with and are complicated for me to use
Dayshia W.
I love this brand, it affordable and isn't messy . Using this brand make me believe you can be cheap and get good quality out of a brand I also feel like it last quite a bit in my opinion. "Gogo girl" and "navy I do" are my favorite shades
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
Do you ever see this brand at discount stores such as Big Lots or TJ Maxx?