BY SINFUL COLORS

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Polish: Color you crave at a price you'll loveBold and vibrant colors that don't fadeEye-catching that keep you the center of attentionComplete your outfit and share your confidence with the vibrant Timbleberry... see more...

Kimberly🖤💀🖤 P.
Tonawanda
Purchased at: ULTA
Color is beautiful and goes on great. Pretty full coverage although I used two layers. The price is also pretty decent.
Lauren C.
Lancaster , NY
This is the reason I get my nails done in gel.  I love my nails to last a long time!  I wish sinful made gel polish solely on the colors they have.  Regular nail polish just doesn't stay on long enough!
Noelle M.
Spokane Valley
Purchased at: Walgreens
I did not buy this specific color, this brand changes colors every season and doesnt bring back the same colors...I think ever cause I have a few that I'd love new ones of but never see. So if you see a color you like buy it on the spot cause it may not be available again. These are a good cheap polish, they dont chip quickly, they're shiny and most important they dry super fast (if you let dry in between coats, dont pack it on or you'll have a mess. 3 coats will do the trick and in 15 minutes total you'll be out the door.
Mary Kate T.
Orland Park, IL
Purchased at: Target
This is a very inexpensive nail polish. It stays on for about 2-3 days before chipping and peeling. The color is bright and clear. Compared to other brands it does not stay on as long and requires more coats, but it is ok for an easy, every day color.