Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Mery C.
Mery C.
Redlands , CA

Absolutely lovin' the Halloween selection at Walgreens!!! ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿ˜˜ Gorgeous and extremely spooky-Licious!!!
Bri B.
Bri B.
Monterey, TN

My favorite nail company by far. I have a few colors and just got hush money (a rose gold). โ™กโ™กโ™ก
Heather B.
Heather B.
Equality, IL

Sinful colors has my favorite assortment of colors. The polish is great and the colors are fun.
Raphaela L.
Raphaela L.

Good quality, good price, good color, amazing fixation dot is definitely what they promise
A wide variety of colors. The nail polish doesn't chip easily. Great polish overall.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cedar Lake, IN

I love all nail polish these have great color you don't need to apply many coats.
ELIZABETH F.
ELIZABETH F.
Hampton, VA

Very beautiful. Two coats and you are good to go. Pretty mermaid blue color.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Amherst, NY

I honestly am blown away by the quality of sinful colors nail polish considering its price point. My drug store sells these bottles for around 2$ which is an absolute steal. The product is very very easy to apply and goes on smoothly and evenly. It dries very quickly and comes in a fantastic range of colors. I've had problems with Essie being too gummy in the past, but this brand is excellent.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

This brand of polish does last forever; however, the application is not great. The one I tried in particular was matte, and lines showed, even after a couple coats. I do love how long it lasts, though!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ

I received this polish in a vox for testing purposes, and I'm really glad I did. I was considering by one of these polishes for a while, but the quality is so not there. My nails chipped within a day. If you want a long lasting polish, this definitely isn't for you. Pretty color, but unfortunately won't be purchasing.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now