Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (60)
jessica n.
jessica n.
Allentown, PA
April 28, 2017, 8:56 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I discovered sinful colors at Target a couple of years ago. At $1.99 a bottle my expectations weren't high but I figured it was cheap enough to try it out. I'm so glad I did! Not only is the price on point, but the variety of colors is remarkable and the polish lasts! I've had higher end polishes that chip off within a day but sinful colors lasts for a week before starting to chip or fade.
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA
April 19, 2017, 1:01 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I really love painting my nails or going to my nearest nail salon to  get my nails done by a professional. I simply adore the added beauty and simplicity of Sinful Colors. I love to take a little time out for self-care to take care of myself after a busy day of parenting and taking care of business. I would highly recommend this nail enamel to busy moms around the country!
Gladys D.
Gladys D.
Williamstown , NJ
June 4, 2017, 11:36 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I got this in a voxbox in super cooper. It's a green shimmery color not really my color but I can rock and gave rocked this color. I have to say this nail polish can take a beating.it only chipped when I use a very heavy duty cleanser to get rubber membrane off my shower pan, and then it was very minor. Very surprised. I would recommend this to others but maybe in different color
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ
Feb. 12, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Just got the Mermaid Tail in my Fierce Vox Box and I hate it. Really streaky and doesn't compliment my skin tone at all. Looks better on darker skin, I feel. I'm wearing it in the picture included. It photographs more flattering than it looks in person.
Sabrina Z.
Sabrina Z.
East Lansing, MI
June 8, 2017, 4:26 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I just got Island Coral for summer.  The perfect shade to pop with a tan.  I love Sinful colors as they come in so many colors and are a good price.  I use a better quality base and top coat to keep the color longer.  If I use by it self it does tend to chip and peal.
Tasnia I.
Tasnia I.
May 31, 2017, 2:32 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I tried the shade in Super Cooper which I received from Influenster as a complimentary product. It's a shimmery warm toned dusty green and such a gorgeous color . Love it ! The quality of the nail enamel is also good . It stayed on my nail I would say for long enough (4-5days) before chipping.
Anastasia C.
Anastasia C.
Fountain Inn
May 25, 2017, 12:12 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
These nail polishes are a lot of hit and miss. Although it is kind of easy to tell which ones are sheer and which ones aren't. I find the ones that are opaque go on very smooth and don't have gloops in them. This brand has stunning colors and they come out with new collections what seems like every month! I would recommend these. Just check the consistency first.
Nicole C.
Nicole C.
April 7, 2017, 6:20 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I received three or four of these in my PINCHME boxes.  It came in fun colors that we liked.  When I found these in the store the price was affordable and had a huge array of colors to choose from.  I am recently learning of bad ingredients and I see that this product has it.  I will give it a 3 stars as I really did like this product.
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH
March 19, 2017, 8:40 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I think sinful colors is a nice basic simple nail polish. It is easy to apply and use. It's a really nice texture, and glides onto the nail. It is a good value in my book. The only thing is it's not super long lasting, but I do like it!
Anastasia W.
Anastasia W.
Albuquerque, NM
May 30, 2017, 2:31 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Not only is this product reasonably priced, but it doesn't ship as badly as other products of the same or higher price! Of course it still chips after a few days, like all polishes do, but I notice this polish only chips where my long nails impact things (such as at the tips) and not randomly in the centers or the undersides.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.
are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
How does this compare to opi?
TeeKay H.
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
What is your Favorite color?