Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

I absolutely love all the color choices they have butttttttt they chip off so easily no matter what brand too coat I use
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Sparks, NV

I really like sinful colors. Its affordable, and for someone like me who is addicted to polish like me its a good thing.
kiara s.
kiara s.

Great nail polish , stays on very long during the week very responsible price ! Love it i would reccomemd it to others
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Avon Park, FL

Love this color one of my favorites ever :D stays on forever without chipping unlike other brands that always does it
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Columbus, OH

This is literally the only nail polish I buy anymore. The price is so affordable and it lasts longer on me than OPI!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Johnson City, TN

These are very good nail polishes in my opinion! They work well and stay on for a few days without chipping to much!
Beth D.
Beth D.
Dallas, TX

This is a great affordable Polish! I loved the color I got and the quality. It doesn't chip and it looks great on.
Sherell M.
Sherell M.

I have a few different colors and all are very pigmented, and they don't chip after 2 days. Pretty colors as well
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Columbus, OH

It takes a couple coats for this polish to show, but it always ends up looking wonderful. Doesn't smudge easily.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Clovis, Ca

Was not for me chipped of the first day of wear on my hands the color was nice though it stayed a week on toes
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?