Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (61)
Raphaela L.
Raphaela L.
Woodinville, WA
Nov. 18, 2016, 12:30 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Good quality, good price, good color, amazing fixation dot is definitely what they promise
A wide variety of colors. The nail polish doesn't chip easily. Great polish overall.
Crystal G.
Crystal G.
Cedar Lake, IN
I love all nail polish these have great color you don't need to apply many coats.
ELIZABETH F.
ELIZABETH F.
Hampton, VA
Very beautiful. Two coats and you are good to go. Pretty mermaid blue color.
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Hurlock, MD
May 13, 2017, 12:04 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I've used a LOT of nail polishes.. I even sold Jamberry for several years. But I recently tried Sinful Colors because they had done a collab with Kandee Johnson. I got one bottle just to try. I figured it wouldn't be great because it was pretty inexpensive. I applied two coats and then used an OPI top coat over it. I was amazed at how long it lasted without chipping. 5 days and it still looked perfect. Normally my polish chips the day I paint my nails or the following day at the most. I had to go back to the store and buy more. Every time I use it it lasts so long, and I do dishes and wash baby bottles constantly. Not sure how it lasts without a top coat.
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
Chandler, AZ
June 23, 2017, 11:36 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
****I received a sinful nail polish shade in my last glow voxbox***
I received a free sinful colors polish in my voxbox as well as purchased some other shades.
PROS: There is a wide color range (lots of basic and unique shades, the prices are affordable, can easily find at a drugstore.
CONS: opaqueness and skinny brush. Some shades are sheer and require 3 coats for maximum coverage. I prefer thicker brush applicators and I find that the thin one reminds me of essie polishes and it takes a longer time to get the entire nail.
Overall I do like these polishes and I would repurchase if it is a unique shade.
Rio I.
Rio I.
New york, NY
Feb. 22, 2017, 10:37 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Cheap. That's the only word that I can use to describe this brand. It was my first time trying Sinful Colors (in Midnight Kiss #gotitfree in my Fierce Vox Box) but I have to say-- it goes on streaky even with a base coat and is very watery. Drips everywhere and takes forever to dry. The color itself is a bit childish, similar to the application. It's affordable but the product matches the price. Not a good deal.
Valerie C.
Valerie C.
Feb. 27, 2017, 8:07 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
This nail polish will typically cost in the one dollar to two dollar range. There are a vast array of colors fim bold to subtle, matte and glitter. For the price you get what you pay for, I typically apply 2-3 coats so that its not streaky. The polish will last a few days and the colors look great. You can find this nailpolish in most stores such as walmart and target, I have even found this polish at the dollar tree.

Pros: cheap, many color options, easy to apply
Cons: several coats needed, may not last very long
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH
Feb. 17, 2017, 1:17 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Love Sinful Colors! It's quick drying and two coats is enough but can easily do more of you like. It's so easily applied. I've bought these myself. I absolutely love the Amethyst. If you're looking for a cheap, quick drying, easy applying nail polish this is the one to use
Jenna S.
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
June 1, 2017, 7:14 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I love the variety of colors that this brand has to offer,  and you certainly can't beat the price. But the longevity of the product could use some work.  The nail polish simply does not last very long and more often then not the polish is a bit streaky upon applying the first coat.  That being said if you need a quick manicure for a date night that doesn't need to really last more then one day, then nothing beats this polish.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.
are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
How does this compare to opi?
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Even long lasting polishes don't seem to last for me. I am a teacher and and always ruin my polish after three days or so. What about chips with this polish if you use your hands a lot?