Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

I absolutely love all the color choices they have butttttttt they chip off so easily no matter what brand too coat I use
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Avon Park, FL

Love this color one of my favorites ever :D stays on forever without chipping unlike other brands that always does it
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Columbus, OH

This is literally the only nail polish I buy anymore. The price is so affordable and it lasts longer on me than OPI!
Beth D.
Beth D.
Dallas, TX

This is a great affordable Polish! I loved the color I got and the quality. It doesn't chip and it looks great on.
Sherell M.
Sherell M.

I have a few different colors and all are very pigmented, and they don't chip after 2 days. Pretty colors as well
Miranda J.
Miranda J.
Columbus, OH

It takes a couple coats for this polish to show, but it always ends up looking wonderful. Doesn't smudge easily.
Elizabeth O.
Elizabeth O.
Clovis, CA

Was not for me chipped of the first day of wear on my hands the color was nice though it stayed a week on toes
yaniris t.
yaniris t.
Woodbridge , Nj

This nails polish is the best ! So long lasting and the color is just gorgeous! Such a fan of sinful colors !
Eliza M.
Eliza M.
Madison, TN

I love how it looks i love this brand i have most Of the color. It take two or more coats but still like it
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Hialeah, FL

It last for a long time, the color looks amazing, I really love the brand, would definitely recommend .
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now