Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (49)
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY

I've had good and bad experiences with their colors. Some dry well but others do not. Not my favorite. Not the best for the price.
Emily P.
Emily P.

Absolutely love these nail polishes. They ate reasonable but still good quality. Amazing colors and they have amazing coverage.
Nora C.
Nora C.
San Antonio, TX

In love with anything dark or light but when I feel like being a little dark I use the blue or dark blue colors there my fav:)
Christina P.
Christina P.
Beaver, OH

This is a really good nail polish. Lots of varieties. Always a 2 coat application and your nails are beautiful. Goes on easy.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

I absolutely love all the color choices they have butttttttt they chip off so easily no matter what brand too coat I use
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Sparks, NV

I really like sinful colors. Its affordable, and for someone like me who is addicted to polish like me its a good thing.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Avon Park, FL

Love this color one of my favorites ever :D stays on forever without chipping unlike other brands that always does it
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Columbus, OH

This is literally the only nail polish I buy anymore. The price is so affordable and it lasts longer on me than OPI!
Beth D.
Beth D.
Dallas, TX

This is a great affordable Polish! I loved the color I got and the quality. It doesn't chip and it looks great on.
Sherell M.
Sherell M.

I have a few different colors and all are very pigmented, and they don't chip after 2 days. Pretty colors as well
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now