Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee

I own so many sinful colors nail polishes. They are so great and super affordable. I love them so much. I highly recommend trying these. 🙌💅
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA

Love this plus it's inexpensive! I've never really noticed problems with chipping (nails are always painted) and there are so many colors!
Glenda R.
Glenda R.
Los Fresnos, TX

Love this nail polish! It lasts longer than other that I've used. And, you can't beat the price!!! Very inexpensive for the quality it is!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Rapid City, MI

Glides on the nail very smoothly, takes a couple coats to make it fully opaque on the nail but still a very great polish. Cheap too!
Trilaina V.
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL

I don't like this polish. I did my nails, but it didn't last for a week. it chipped the first day. I would not purchase this again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY

I've had good and bad experiences with their colors. Some dry well but others do not. Not my favorite. Not the best for the price.
Gabriela Y.
Gabriela Y.
Miami, FLORIDA

I love sinfulcolors. Their price are very low and I like that. They work as essence's ones. Amazing finish and lasts a lot of time
Emily P.
Emily P.

Absolutely love these nail polishes. They ate reasonable but still good quality. Amazing colors and they have amazing coverage.
Nora C.
Nora C.
San Antonio, TX

In love with anything dark or light but when I feel like being a little dark I use the blue or dark blue colors there my fav:)
Christina P.
Christina P.
Beaver, OH

This is a really good nail polish. Lots of varieties. Always a 2 coat application and your nails are beautiful. Goes on easy.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?