Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (49)
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA

I have so many of these, I started my coloection with these when i was younger and I love them the colors and shade families are gorgeous and the price is awesome.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Oregon City, OR

Love this nail Polish so much!!! This brand has so many colors to choose from and is very affordable. Unlike generic brands this one doesn't chip away right away.
Anna W.
Anna W.

For the price, it's amazing!! It's durable and they have a huge variety of colors. It's also very affordable, which means I can buy more and more polish :)
Sunday C.
Sunday C.

This nail polish is so pretty! It has a great color and I love the glitter a lot! Overall this is a great company and they provide great products!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Two stars because the variety of colors is great but other than that this stuff is pretty crappy and hardly lasts a few days without chipping
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville TN

I own so many sinful colors nail polishes. They are so great and super affordable. I love them so much. I highly recommend trying these. 🙌💅
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La Puente, Ca

Love this plus it's inexpensive! I've never really noticed problems with chipping (nails are always painted) and there are so many colors!
Glenda R.
Glenda R.
Los Fresnos, TX

Love this nail polish! It lasts longer than other that I've used. And, you can't beat the price!!! Very inexpensive for the quality it is!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Rapid City, MI

Glides on the nail very smoothly, takes a couple coats to make it fully opaque on the nail but still a very great polish. Cheap too!
Trilaina V.
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL

I don't like this polish. I did my nails, but it didn't last for a week. it chipped the first day. I would not purchase this again.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now