Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Two stars because the variety of colors is great but other than that this stuff is pretty crappy and hardly lasts a few days without chipping
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville TN

I own so many sinful colors nail polishes. They are so great and super affordable. I love them so much. I highly recommend trying these. 🙌💅
Glenda R.
Glenda R.
Los Fresnos, TX

Love this nail polish! It lasts longer than other that I've used. And, you can't beat the price!!! Very inexpensive for the quality it is!
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, Ca

Love this plus it's inexpensive! I've never really noticed problems with chipping (nails are always painted) and there are so many colors!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Rapid City, MI

Glides on the nail very smoothly, takes a couple coats to make it fully opaque on the nail but still a very great polish. Cheap too!
Trilaina V.
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL

I don't like this polish. I did my nails, but it didn't last for a week. it chipped the first day. I would not purchase this again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY

I've had good and bad experiences with their colors. Some dry well but others do not. Not my favorite. Not the best for the price.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Beaver, OH

This is a really good nail polish. Lots of varieties. Always a 2 coat application and your nails are beautiful. Goes on easy.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH

I absolutely love all the color choices they have butttttttt they chip off so easily no matter what brand too coat I use
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Sparks, NV

I really like sinful colors. Its affordable, and for someone like me who is addicted to polish like me its a good thing.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now