Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
Dina B.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA

I love polishes! One of my favorite purples is Sinful's Mystique #1627! The formula applied nice and smooth and dried fast! It has such a lovely sparkle and depth to it as well!
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

Love all of these nail polishes! They go on smoothly and the colors are beautiful. They last a normal amount of time with out chipping. Also you can't beat the price! Love them!
Angela B.
Angela B.

This is probably my all time favorite nail polish! It not only last a long time & doesn't chip as fast as others, it's also inexpensive. Has a wide variety if colors as well.
Diannah O.
Diannah O.

I absolutely love this nail polish, they have a huge variety of colors and the formula goes on so nicely. I really recommend this polish. It's pretty long wearing also.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Cheyenne, WY

Sinful Colors are by far my favorite drug store nail polishes. They are the perfect consistency and always dry beautifully without taking forever! I'm wearing one now!
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA

I have so many of these, I started my coloection with these when i was younger and I love them the colors and shade families are gorgeous and the price is awesome.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Oregon City, OR

Love this nail Polish so much!!! This brand has so many colors to choose from and is very affordable. Unlike generic brands this one doesn't chip away right away.
Anna W.
Anna W.

For the price, it's amazing!! It's durable and they have a huge variety of colors. It's also very affordable, which means I can buy more and more polish :)
Sunday C.
Sunday C.

This nail polish is so pretty! It has a great color and I love the glitter a lot! Overall this is a great company and they provide great products!
Kelsey S.
Kelsey S.

Two stars because the variety of colors is great but other than that this stuff is pretty crappy and hardly lasts a few days without chipping
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?