Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

Love sinful colors nail polish. The pigmentation in the polishes are absolutely perfect. They are so bright & they draw attention to your hands. Help make the perfect manicure. Plus they're super affordable
veronica b.
veronica b.

I love sinful colors! They are so affordable and have a variety of colors and glitters! You can find them at drugstores, Walmart, and other stores. They're easy to apply and make sure you get the top coat!
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

Amazing products works great nice packaging and easily to apply with and use of its prons is that it can chip very easily and it's very similar to the matte sinful colors I still recommend this to others
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

This is a good polish for like a quick manicure... Doesn't last too long. Pigmentation is good for the low low price. I have a bunch of shades in this brand. Great of you want to experiment with colors.
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL

Thanks Influenster and Sinful Colors for making me love nail polish again! I received the color Super Cooper 2225 in my Glow VoxBox, it's a beautiful army green with specks of silver all threw out.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD

Got this color as a gift. I was not impressed. Not really crazy about colors being this dark. To make it look right you have to apply several coats. Was not a nail polish that I would buy again.
Calah B.
Calah B.

I love this nail polish! I own it in several colors. They have such beautiful, rich colors; the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I wish it lasted a bit longer without chipping.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Jacksonville, FL

This is by far my favorite polish. Affordable quality polish that lasts and comes in an array of colors! You can't beat it. I just use it with a really good top coat and my mani lasts.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.

It really depends on the color, the thinner glitter ones come off immediately like rubber, I have the one pictured and & several more these stay well and the colors are exquisite!
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

Great color and easy to apply. If you are a person that wash dishes or do any house work, don' t expect rhis product to last long on your nails... But overall is a great product.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now