Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Wendy T.
Wendy T.

It really depends on the color, the thinner glitter ones come off immediately like rubber, I have the one pictured and & several more these stay well and the colors are exquisite!
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

Great color and easy to apply. If you are a person that wash dishes or do any house work, don' t expect rhis product to last long on your nails... But overall is a great product.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

Love all of these nail polishes! They go on smoothly and the colors are beautiful. They last a normal amount of time with out chipping. Also you can't beat the price! Love them!
Dina B.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA

I love polishes! One of my favorite purples is Sinful's Mystique #1627! The formula applied nice and smooth and dried fast! It has such a lovely sparkle and depth to it as well!
Angela B.
Angela B.

This is probably my all time favorite nail polish! It not only last a long time & doesn't chip as fast as others, it's also inexpensive. Has a wide variety if colors as well.
Diannah O.
Diannah O.

I absolutely love this nail polish, they have a huge variety of colors and the formula goes on so nicely. I really recommend this polish. It's pretty long wearing also.
Nicole H.
Nicole H.
Cheyenne, WY

Sinful Colors are by far my favorite drug store nail polishes. They are the perfect consistency and always dry beautifully without taking forever! I'm wearing one now!
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA

I have so many of these, I started my coloection with these when i was younger and I love them the colors and shade families are gorgeous and the price is awesome.
Kristina E.
Kristina E.
Oregon City, OR

Love this nail Polish so much!!! This brand has so many colors to choose from and is very affordable. Unlike generic brands this one doesn't chip away right away.
Anna W.
Anna W.

For the price, it's amazing!! It's durable and they have a huge variety of colors. It's also very affordable, which means I can buy more and more polish :)
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now