Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (50)
veronica b.
veronica b.

I love sinful colors! They are so affordable and have a variety of colors and glitters! You can find them at drugstores, Walmart, and other stores. They're easy to apply and make sure you get the top coat!
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

Amazing products works great nice packaging and easily to apply with and use of its prons is that it can chip very easily and it's very similar to the matte sinful colors I still recommend this to others
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

This is a good polish for like a quick manicure... Doesn't last too long. Pigmentation is good for the low low price. I have a bunch of shades in this brand. Great of you want to experiment with colors.
Calah B.
Calah B.

I love this nail polish! I own it in several colors. They have such beautiful, rich colors; the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I wish it lasted a bit longer without chipping.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Rockville, MD

Got this color as a gift. I was not impressed. Not really crazy about colors being this dark. To make it look right you have to apply several coats. Was not a nail polish that I would buy again.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Jacksonville, FL

This is by far my favorite polish. Affordable quality polish that lasts and comes in an array of colors! You can't beat it. I just use it with a really good top coat and my mani lasts.
Wendy T.
Wendy T.

It really depends on the color, the thinner glitter ones come off immediately like rubber, I have the one pictured and & several more these stay well and the colors are exquisite!
Anabel M.
Anabel M.

Great color and easy to apply. If you are a person that wash dishes or do any house work, don' t expect rhis product to last long on your nails... But overall is a great product.
Marvelis T.
Marvelis T.

Love all of these nail polishes! They go on smoothly and the colors are beautiful. They last a normal amount of time with out chipping. Also you can't beat the price! Love them!
Dina B.
Dina B.
Whittier, CA

I love polishes! One of my favorite purples is Sinful's Mystique #1627! The formula applied nice and smooth and dried fast! It has such a lovely sparkle and depth to it as well!
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now