Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (61)
Glenda R.
Glenda R.
Los Fresnos, TX
Love this nail polish! It lasts longer than other that I've used. And, you can't beat the price!!! Very inexpensive for the quality it is!
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
La puente, CA
Sept. 24, 2016, 5:59 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Love this plus it's inexpensive! I've never really noticed problems with chipping (nails are always painted) and there are so many colors!
Olivia B.
Olivia B.
Rapid City, MI
Glides on the nail very smoothly, takes a couple coats to make it fully opaque on the nail but still a very great polish. Cheap too!
Trilaina V.
Trilaina V.
Jacksonville, FL
I don't like this polish. I did my nails, but it didn't last for a week. it chipped the first day. I would not purchase this again.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Calvert City, KY
I've had good and bad experiences with their colors. Some dry well but others do not. Not my favorite. Not the best for the price.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Beaver, OH
Sept. 22, 2016, 9:25 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
This is a really good nail polish. Lots of varieties. Always a 2 coat application and your nails are beautiful. Goes on easy.
Jessi D.
Jessi D.
Derry, NH
I absolutely love all the color choices they have butttttttt they chip off so easily no matter what brand too coat I use
Jessie F.
Jessie F.
Sparks, NV
I really like sinful colors. Its affordable, and for someone like me who is addicted to polish like me its a good thing.
Katherine M.
Katherine M.
Avon Park, FL
Nov. 19, 2016, 11:40 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Love this color one of my favorites ever :D stays on forever without chipping unlike other brands that always does it
Tasha K.
Tasha K.
Columbus, OH
This is literally the only nail polish I buy anymore. The price is so affordable and it lasts longer on me than OPI!
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.
are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
How does this compare to opi?
Tonja B.
Tonja B.
Bellingham, WA
How do you feel about Sinful Colors and Kylie Jenners collaboration? I think it was hit and miss with them. I really like most ,but there are some with almost a different formula from the rest. Has anyone else had any problems with the Kylie Jenner Sinful Colors collection?