Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mount Dora, FL

Sinful Colors has a very awesome line of nail colors. I've bought some at Walmart and at Target. I really like it better than any other brand as they tend to last long. Very economical in price. Good in Value and in quality
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS

I absolutely LOVE Sinful Colors nail polish. Goes on smooth and no huge drops of polish on nails making it difficult to spread evenly. Comes in many colors. Also, IT'S AFFORDABLE! Most definitely recommend trying.
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA

This is amazing! I was so excited to receive one of Kylies collection colors. It is so beautiful! And the formula is great. Very long-lasting, chip-resistant, and pigmented. I would definitely purchase this again!
Tamara C.
Tamara C.

This nail polish is beyond awesome! It drys fast and I love it for back too school in all colors! It goes on smooth and it's cheep but not quality cheep the price is cheep the quality of this product is amazing!
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

Love sinful colors nail polish. The pigmentation in the polishes are absolutely perfect. They are so bright & they draw attention to your hands. Help make the perfect manicure. Plus they're super affordable
Anais I.
Anais I.
Denver, CO

Amazing products works great nice packaging and easily to apply with and use of its prons is that it can chip very easily and it's very similar to the matte sinful colors I still recommend this to others
Taylor S.
Taylor S.

This is a good polish for like a quick manicure... Doesn't last too long. Pigmentation is good for the low low price. I have a bunch of shades in this brand. Great of you want to experiment with colors.
Calah B.
Calah B.

I love this nail polish! I own it in several colors. They have such beautiful, rich colors; the only reason I didn't give it five stars is because I wish it lasted a bit longer without chipping.
Katie L.
Katie L.
Rockville, Md

Got this color as a gift. I was not impressed. Not really crazy about colors being this dark. To make it look right you have to apply several coats. Was not a nail polish that I would buy again.
Erika B.
Erika B.
Jacksonville

This is by far my favorite polish. Affordable quality polish that lasts and comes in an array of colors! You can't beat it. I just use it with a really good top coat and my mani lasts.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now