Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (50)
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria, CA

I really love sinful colors nail polish . It seems to last a long time of my nails without chipping which happens to be a bonus . They have a great color selection and for the most part most of the polishes are extremely pigmented
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Newton, AL

These are a cost effective way to find super cute colors for your nails. I highly recommend using a base coat because some of the colors can stain your nails pretty bad. Over all, I like these and have a large collection of them.
Harmony L.
Harmony L.

I've had mixed experiences with their nail polishes. Some of them are good but others the color just isn't good or it doesn't dry too well. It varies. I have a red one I love, but I also have a yellow one that's a menace to apply
Kyanna S.
Kyanna S.

Not only are there a variety of colors but it is one of the most inexpensive nail polishes out there not to mention they last for more than a week on its always my to go to brand when I'm in need of a new at home manicure.💅🏼
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mount Dora, FL

Sinful Colors has a very awesome line of nail colors. I've bought some at Walmart and at Target. I really like it better than any other brand as they tend to last long. Very economical in price. Good in Value and in quality
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Las vegas

This brand is a great brand for nail polish. It applys really good and it's smooth when it goes on your nails. There's so many varieties of colors! I have a few of these nail polishes and i just absolutely love it.
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS

I absolutely LOVE Sinful Colors nail polish. Goes on smooth and no huge drops of polish on nails making it difficult to spread evenly. Comes in many colors. Also, IT'S AFFORDABLE! Most definitely recommend trying.
Michaella J.
Michaella J.
Canton, GA

This is amazing! I was so excited to receive one of Kylies collection colors. It is so beautiful! And the formula is great. Very long-lasting, chip-resistant, and pigmented. I would definitely purchase this again!
Tamara C.
Tamara C.

This nail polish is beyond awesome! It drys fast and I love it for back too school in all colors! It goes on smooth and it's cheep but not quality cheep the price is cheep the quality of this product is amazing!
Nesh H.
Nesh H.

Love sinful colors nail polish. The pigmentation in the polishes are absolutely perfect. They are so bright & they draw attention to your hands. Help make the perfect manicure. Plus they're super affordable
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now