Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
S Prince Geo, VA

I received Sinful Colors (Miss Klaws) in my Influenster box and I LOVE it! The color is gorgeous and it's matte so it looks amazing and smooth on the nails. It goes on easy and dries really fast. I will definitely purchase in the future and tell others to as well!
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Fenton, MI

Sinful colors have highly pigmented colors that make for great bases for nail art like watermark let with or without water. The drugstore price allows you to collect the whole line without breaking the bank. And their limited edition collections are really unique!
Manzilla M.
Manzilla M.

They are really good quality for the price! I probably have like 20 different shades from this brand.. I use the top coat from "salon perfect" and it lasts forever until I take them off or chew it 😂😂😂 definitely recommend them.. inexpensive and good quality
May B.
May B.

This is a really nice brand of nail polish with a huge selection of color choices so it's easy to find a color you like. The price is very reasonable & it's easy to find. The polish doesn't chip easily and the brush is nice which makes the painting simple
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
London

I love sinful colors. the range is just unbelievable, every color you could possibly want and a great range of finishes. The price is absolutely a deal; you can afford tottery out as many as you like! And, they apply wonderfully, with opaque coverage!
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Chandler, AZ

I rarely purchase main stream nail polish these days, but Sinful is one of the most affordable mainstream polishes brands out there. I like that they are doing collaborations with celebrities - this keeps the brand new and people talking about them.
kayla d.
kayla d.
Arden, NC

I love the variety of colors you can get for such a cheap price. It does not last as long as a professional manicure does but it is way cheaper! I actually purchased some of these polishes today. You can get them at almost any grocery/superstore
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH

I think sinful colors is a nice basic simple nail polish. It is easy to apply and use. It's a really nice texture, and glides onto the nail. It is a good value in my book. The only thing is it's not super long lasting, but I do like it!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.

I always use their glitter based polish for holiday parties. This year was no different!

It is easy to apply, quick drying, and only requires two quotes. You can polish and go with just the glitter polish. Perfect for being on the go!
Asha P.
Asha P.

This is a really nice nail polish to use. This is the first time I used this product. A pro would be the scent isn't too strong and it is a great color. I bought this at a local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?