Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Chandler, AZ

I rarely purchase main stream nail polish these days, but Sinful is one of the most affordable mainstream polishes brands out there. I like that they are doing collaborations with celebrities - this keeps the brand new and people talking about them.
kayla d.
kayla d.
Arden, NC

I love the variety of colors you can get for such a cheap price. It does not last as long as a professional manicure does but it is way cheaper! I actually purchased some of these polishes today. You can get them at almost any grocery/superstore
Payton W.
Payton W.
Hilliard, OH

I think sinful colors is a nice basic simple nail polish. It is easy to apply and use. It's a really nice texture, and glides onto the nail. It is a good value in my book. The only thing is it's not super long lasting, but I do like it!
Taylor D.
Taylor D.

I always use their glitter based polish for holiday parties. This year was no different!

It is easy to apply, quick drying, and only requires two quotes. You can polish and go with just the glitter polish. Perfect for being on the go!
Asha P.
Asha P.

This is a really nice nail polish to use. This is the first time I used this product. A pro would be the scent isn't too strong and it is a great color. I bought this at a local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Grace
Grace

I don't love this nail polish, I wanted to, but I don't. It can take quite a few coats to get a good color and it chips easily. I used to get it at target. I bought a few bottles, but they dried out pretty quickly. Do not recommend.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Newton, AL

These are a cost effective way to find super cute colors for your nails. I highly recommend using a base coat because some of the colors can stain your nails pretty bad. Over all, I like these and have a large collection of them.
Harmony L.
Harmony L.

I've had mixed experiences with their nail polishes. Some of them are good but others the color just isn't good or it doesn't dry too well. It varies. I have a red one I love, but I also have a yellow one that's a menace to apply
Kyanna S.
Kyanna S.

Not only are there a variety of colors but it is one of the most inexpensive nail polishes out there not to mention they last for more than a week on its always my to go to brand when I'm in need of a new at home manicure.💅🏼
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mount Dora, FL

Sinful Colors has a very awesome line of nail colors. I've bought some at Walmart and at Target. I really like it better than any other brand as they tend to last long. Very economical in price. Good in Value and in quality
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now