Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (50)
Reesha P.
Reesha P.
North Little Rock, AR

I love painting my nails. So I try to look for some really interesting colors and really good nail polish. Sinful Colors has provided both of these qualities for me. It really glides on nicely. It usually takes me about one coat to get the full pigment, but I like to use two.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA

I like the colors and variety that sinful colors has but I think the quality (strength, chipping) is not up to par as other brands. I typically try to get my nails done professionally anyway but when I do I avoid this unless in only going to be wearing it for like one night.
Riley A.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA

The Sinful Colors nail polish is a brand that I personally enjoy. I have used this nail polish repeatedly, as it is easy to apply/use. Fortunately, It is sold for a good price and is not expensive at all. I would definitely buy this brand again, and I recommend it to others.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH

Love Sinful Colors! It's quick drying and two coats is enough but can easily do more of you like. It's so easily applied. I've bought these myself. I absolutely love the Amethyst. If you're looking for a cheap, quick drying, easy applying nail polish this is the one to use
Heather S.
Heather S.
Plantation, Fl

Very good product for the money! Gets the job done and holds up well with a decent coat of clear on top. The colors are always beautiful and really sparkle. Give it a good shake before each use though and you will always have a smooth coat. Would buy this again definitely!
Sara T.
Sara T.
Kissimmee, FL

Love the colors, the bottle & the price :)) ...This is such a great nail polish to purchase without putting a hole in your pocket & it LASTS! I've used gel polishes that peel off completely & quicker than this nail polish. Also love how the colors change with season!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA

I have a few shades of this nail polish, it is fairly chip resistant even without a top coat. However I find myself needing to use more coats of this than I do other similarly priced brands as some of the shades are not quite opaque enough and end up a bit streaky.
Katelyn C.
Katelyn C.
S Prince Geo, VA

I received Sinful Colors (Miss Klaws) in my Influenster box and I LOVE it! The color is gorgeous and it's matte so it looks amazing and smooth on the nails. It goes on easy and dries really fast. I will definitely purchase in the future and tell others to as well!
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Fenton, MI

Sinful colors have highly pigmented colors that make for great bases for nail art like watermark let with or without water. The drugstore price allows you to collect the whole line without breaking the bank. And their limited edition collections are really unique!
Manzilla M.
Manzilla M.

They are really good quality for the price! I probably have like 20 different shades from this brand.. I use the top coat from "salon perfect" and it lasts forever until I take them off or chew it 😂😂😂 definitely recommend them.. inexpensive and good quality
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now