Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (61)
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Fenton, MI
Nov. 23, 2016, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Sinful colors have highly pigmented colors that make for great bases for nail art like watermark let with or without water. The drugstore price allows you to collect the whole line without breaking the bank. And their limited edition collections are really unique!
Manzilla M.
Manzilla M.
Sept. 25, 2016, 8:36 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
They are really good quality for the price! I probably have like 20 different shades from this brand.. I use the top coat from "salon perfect" and it lasts forever until I take them off or chew it 😂😂😂 definitely recommend them.. inexpensive and good quality
May B.
May B.
This is a really nice brand of nail polish with a huge selection of color choices so it's easy to find a color you like. The price is very reasonable & it's easy to find. The polish doesn't chip easily and the brush is nice which makes the painting simple
Kristi V.
Kristi V.
Chandler, AZ
I rarely purchase main stream nail polish these days, but Sinful is one of the most affordable mainstream polishes brands out there. I like that they are doing collaborations with celebrities - this keeps the brand new and people talking about them.
kayla d.
kayla d.
Arden, NC
I love the variety of colors you can get for such a cheap price. It does not last as long as a professional manicure does but it is way cheaper! I actually purchased some of these polishes today. You can get them at almost any grocery/superstore
Taylor D.
Taylor D.
Dec. 15, 2016, 10:43 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I always use their glitter based polish for holiday parties. This year was no different!

It is easy to apply, quick drying, and only requires two quotes. You can polish and go with just the glitter polish. Perfect for being on the go!
Asha P.
Asha P.
This is a really nice nail polish to use. This is the first time I used this product. A pro would be the scent isn't too strong and it is a great color. I bought this at a local drugstore. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Grace
Grace
Dec. 24, 2016, 11:11 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I don't love this nail polish, I wanted to, but I don't. It can take quite a few coats to get a good color and it chips easily. I used to get it at target. I bought a few bottles, but they dried out pretty quickly. Do not recommend.
Katherine A.
Katherine A.
Newton, AL
These are a cost effective way to find super cute colors for your nails. I highly recommend using a base coat because some of the colors can stain your nails pretty bad. Over all, I like these and have a large collection of them.
Harmony L.
Harmony L.
I've had mixed experiences with their nail polishes. Some of them are good but others the color just isn't good or it doesn't dry too well. It varies. I have a red one I love, but I also have a yellow one that's a menace to apply
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.
are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
How does this compare to opi?
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Even long lasting polishes don't seem to last for me. I am a teacher and and always ruin my polish after three days or so. What about chips with this polish if you use your hands a lot?