Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fountain Inn, SC

I love this nail polish! I am really rough on my nails and this polish stays on for several days before I need to reapply, which is really saying something. Most polishes will last a day or so. This one lasts 4 days, on average. The color options are great too and it's super affordable!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH

I have a metallic purple and a robins egg blue of these nail polishes and I like them. They are really cheap which I like and the top applicator is really easy to hold. The colors are very opaque and apply nicely. With a top coat they tend to stay on my nails for quite a while.
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

Sinful Colors is super cheap and I can get it on sale at Walgreens at least once a month. The color selection is amazing and the polish is actually long lasting. You can probably wear it for a week before it starts to chip. Very surprising for a polish that costs less than $3!!
Reesha P.
Reesha P.
North Little Rock, AR

I love painting my nails. So I try to look for some really interesting colors and really good nail polish. Sinful Colors has provided both of these qualities for me. It really glides on nicely. It usually takes me about one coat to get the full pigment, but I like to use two.
Riley A.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA

The Sinful Colors nail polish is a brand that I personally enjoy. I have used this nail polish repeatedly, as it is easy to apply/use. Fortunately, It is sold for a good price and is not expensive at all. I would definitely buy this brand again, and I recommend it to others.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA

I like the colors and variety that sinful colors has but I think the quality (strength, chipping) is not up to par as other brands. I typically try to get my nails done professionally anyway but when I do I avoid this unless in only going to be wearing it for like one night.
Tina S.
Tina S.
Cleveland, OH

Love Sinful Colors! It's quick drying and two coats is enough but can easily do more of you like. It's so easily applied. I've bought these myself. I absolutely love the Amethyst. If you're looking for a cheap, quick drying, easy applying nail polish this is the one to use
Heather S.
Heather S.
Plantation, Fl

Very good product for the money! Gets the job done and holds up well with a decent coat of clear on top. The colors are always beautiful and really sparkle. Give it a good shake before each use though and you will always have a smooth coat. Would buy this again definitely!
Sara T.
Sara T.
Kissimmee, FL

Love the colors, the bottle & the price :)) ...This is such a great nail polish to purchase without putting a hole in your pocket & it LASTS! I've used gel polishes that peel off completely & quicker than this nail polish. Also love how the colors change with season!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA

I have a few shades of this nail polish, it is fairly chip resistant even without a top coat. However I find myself needing to use more coats of this than I do other similarly priced brands as some of the shades are not quite opaque enough and end up a bit streaky.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now