Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
Sherrie P.
Sherrie P.
Louisville, KY

I don't normally wear nail polish but when I do I choose from the many shades that Sinful Colors makes. When I do wear polish I tend to stick with neutral shades during the summer and deeper earthy tones in the fall. The polish goes on well and usually only needs 2 coats. With normal every day activities, the polish may need a touch up around day 4. I try not to keep polish on for longer than a week.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA

I tried this based on a review that I saw from a friend of mine. I wasn't very impressed I found that I needed more than two coats to get the desired look. I also found that it took a while to draw even with the fast drying top coat that I always use. It shipped after about 3 days it started at the top. Because of the dark color it was definitely more noticeable. Will not be trying this again.
jessica n.
jessica n.
Allentown, PA

I discovered sinful colors at Target a couple of years ago. At $1.99 a bottle my expectations weren't high but I figured it was cheap enough to try it out. I'm so glad I did! Not only is the price on point, but the variety of colors is remarkable and the polish lasts! I've had higher end polishes that chip off within a day but sinful colors lasts for a week before starting to chip or fade.
Toiia R.
Toiia R.
Acworth, GA

I really love painting my nails or going to my nearest nail salon to  get my nails done by a professional. I simply adore the added beauty and simplicity of Sinful Colors. I love to take a little time out for self-care to take care of myself after a busy day of parenting and taking care of business. I would highly recommend this nail enamel to busy moms around the country!
Nicole C.
Nicole C.

I received three or four of these in my PINCHME boxes.  It came in fun colors that we liked.  When I found these in the store the price was affordable and had a huge array of colors to choose from.  I am recently learning of bad ingredients and I see that this product has it.  I will give it a 3 stars as I really did like this product.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA

My favorite polish hand down!!! Very inexpensive but goes on nice and smooth and lasts! Majority of colors also dry extremely fast, some even within 30 seconds (seriously!). A very large selection of colors and easily available at Walgreens or Walmart. I've even bought some at the Dollar Store and Big Lots! At $2 or bottle, you can afford to get every color!!!!
Tammara B.
Tammara B.

I've been using sinful nail Polish since I was pregnant with my daughter, who is now 3, all other brands never seemed to stay on my nails more than 3 days. Sinful has been the beast of all nail polish I've ever tried. I can wear it up to 2 weeks before chipping begins. If I could give 100 stars I would. I am an HHA and my nails look fabulous all the time!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

I have a lot of sinful colors nail polishes and I love them all. The gel ones stay on great if you do it right and the others stay on for a long time. The colors are beautiful and the quality is perfect. There is no strong odor. The nail polishes are can be found at beauty stores, Wal-Mart, target.. etc and they are not expensive.
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Olyphant, PA

Sinful Nail polish just happens to be my favorite brand of nail polish. There are so many nice shades to choose from. It goes on easily and stays on great. I especially love the price which in my area is about $2. Generally I am weary about buying inexpensive cosmetics but Sinful is worth every penny and more.
Jessieee
Jessieee
north carolina

I stumbled upon this product from actually a friend she raved about them so I decided to try it, and mind you its a cheap product so no over spending!! Yay! Now this is one of the brands I always buy I probably have every color, and I have fake nails and this goes on beautifully. I would recommend it
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?