Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (61)
Tammara B.
Tammara B.
I've been using sinful nail Polish since I was pregnant with my daughter, who is now 3, all other brands never seemed to stay on my nails more than 3 days. Sinful has been the beast of all nail polish I've ever tried. I can wear it up to 2 weeks before chipping begins. If I could give 100 stars I would. I am an HHA and my nails look fabulous all the time!
Jessieee
Jessieee
north carolina
I stumbled upon this product from actually a friend she raved about them so I decided to try it, and mind you its a cheap product so no over spending!! Yay! Now this is one of the brands I always buy I probably have every color, and I have fake nails and this goes on beautifully. I would recommend it
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fountain Inn, SC
I love this nail polish! I am really rough on my nails and this polish stays on for several days before I need to reapply, which is really saying something. Most polishes will last a day or so. This one lasts 4 days, on average. The color options are great too and it's super affordable!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.
Dec. 28, 2016, 2:59 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Sinful Colors is super cheap and I can get it on sale at Walgreens at least once a month. The color selection is amazing and the polish is actually long lasting. You can probably wear it for a week before it starts to chip. Very surprising for a polish that costs less than $3!!
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA
Sept. 25, 2016, 10:05 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I like the colors and variety that sinful colors has but I think the quality (strength, chipping) is not up to par as other brands. I typically try to get my nails done professionally anyway but when I do I avoid this unless in only going to be wearing it for like one night.
Riley A.
Riley A.
Pittsburgh, PA
The Sinful Colors nail polish is a brand that I personally enjoy. I have used this nail polish repeatedly, as it is easy to apply/use. Fortunately, It is sold for a good price and is not expensive at all. I would definitely buy this brand again, and I recommend it to others.
Heather S.
Heather S.
Plantation, Fl
Sept. 25, 2016, 7:55 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Very good product for the money! Gets the job done and holds up well with a decent coat of clear on top. The colors are always beautiful and really sparkle. Give it a good shake before each use though and you will always have a smooth coat. Would buy this again definitely!
Sara T.
Sara T.
Kissimmee, FL
Love the colors, the bottle & the price :)) ...This is such a great nail polish to purchase without putting a hole in your pocket & it LASTS! I've used gel polishes that peel off completely & quicker than this nail polish. Also love how the colors change with season!
Angelica G.
Angelica G.
East Weymouth, MA
I have a few shades of this nail polish, it is fairly chip resistant even without a top coat. However I find myself needing to use more coats of this than I do other similarly priced brands as some of the shades are not quite opaque enough and end up a bit streaky.
Dawn C.
Dawn C.
Fenton, MI
Nov. 23, 2016, 3:25 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Sinful colors have highly pigmented colors that make for great bases for nail art like watermark let with or without water. The drugstore price allows you to collect the whole line without breaking the bank. And their limited edition collections are really unique!
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.
are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
How does this compare to opi?
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Even long lasting polishes don't seem to last for me. I am a teacher and and always ruin my polish after three days or so. What about chips with this polish if you use your hands a lot?