Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
Warrington, PA

I tried this based on a review that I saw from a friend of mine. I wasn't very impressed I found that I needed more than two coats to get the desired look. I also found that it took a while to draw even with the fast drying top coat that I always use. It shipped after about 3 days it started at the top. Because of the dark color it was definitely more noticeable. Will not be trying this again.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA

My favorite polish hand down!!! Very inexpensive but goes on nice and smooth and lasts! Majority of colors also dry extremely fast, some even within 30 seconds (seriously!). A very large selection of colors and easily available at Walgreens or Walmart. I've even bought some at the Dollar Store and Big Lots! At $2 or bottle, you can afford to get every color!!!!
Tammara B.
Tammara B.

I've been using sinful nail Polish since I was pregnant with my daughter, who is now 3, all other brands never seemed to stay on my nails more than 3 days. Sinful has been the beast of all nail polish I've ever tried. I can wear it up to 2 weeks before chipping begins. If I could give 100 stars I would. I am an HHA and my nails look fabulous all the time!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA

I have a lot of sinful colors nail polishes and I love them all. The gel ones stay on great if you do it right and the others stay on for a long time. The colors are beautiful and the quality is perfect. There is no strong odor. The nail polishes are can be found at beauty stores, Wal-Mart, target.. etc and they are not expensive.
Jessieee
Jessieee
north carolina

I stumbled upon this product from actually a friend she raved about them so I decided to try it, and mind you its a cheap product so no over spending!! Yay! Now this is one of the brands I always buy I probably have every color, and I have fake nails and this goes on beautifully. I would recommend it
Christina S.
Christina S.
Fountain Inn, SC

I love this nail polish! I am really rough on my nails and this polish stays on for several days before I need to reapply, which is really saying something. Most polishes will last a day or so. This one lasts 4 days, on average. The color options are great too and it's super affordable!
Jasmine B.
Jasmine B.

Sinful Colors is super cheap and I can get it on sale at Walgreens at least once a month. The color selection is amazing and the polish is actually long lasting. You can probably wear it for a week before it starts to chip. Very surprising for a polish that costs less than $3!!
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville , OH

I have a metallic purple and a robins egg blue of these nail polishes and I like them. They are really cheap which I like and the top applicator is really easy to hold. The colors are very opaque and apply nicely. With a top coat they tend to stay on my nails for quite a while.
Reesha P.
Reesha P.
North Little Rock, AR

I love painting my nails. So I try to look for some really interesting colors and really good nail polish. Sinful Colors has provided both of these qualities for me. It really glides on nicely. It usually takes me about one coat to get the full pigment, but I like to use two.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Brockton, MA

I like the colors and variety that sinful colors has but I think the quality (strength, chipping) is not up to par as other brands. I typically try to get my nails done professionally anyway but when I do I avoid this unless in only going to be wearing it for like one night.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now