Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Thomasville, NC

I received this in the #flawlessvoxbox and I love it! It went on so smooth and easy! Beautiful color! Will definitely be buying more of these in different colors!
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA

I was so glad to see that Sinful Colors was in the running for the Beauty awards! I love this nail polish for so many reasons. They are under 3 dollars each which means I can try new colors without any regret if I don't like it! The brush is the perfect thickness and there is a large variety of colors. Great job Sinful Colors!
Brittany Q.
Brittany Q.
Marlton, NJ

I received the color "We're All Matte Here" in my box. While I did love the color, this isn't my favorite polish formula at all. It is very thin. I will say I did purchase a Kylie matte polish on my own and the quality of "We're All Matte Here" was better than the matte I purchased. The matte I purchased smudged nearly 24 hours after I painted my toe nails when I put a pair of sneakers on. It was as if I had just left a salon with wet polish and put my shoes on. I did not have those issues with this color but it was still very sheer and therefore applied streaky. I much prefer Jamberry gel polishes (Note: I do not sell Jamberry). I do wish the quality was better as the color selection is fantastic, but I likely will not repurchase this product.
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Fort Worth, TX

Color is beautiful just need a couple coats polish is very thin but not a problem as long as you gove more than one coat
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
warrensburg

I always use these nail polishes. they arent extremely expensive. they are bright and vibrant. pretty true to their color. i really like them bc they dry quick. cover with a decent topcoat for a manicure that doesnt break the bank and lasts
Brook I.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA

I have this exact color and many other, but this one is GREAT!! It's a great too coat. Wished they lasted longer though.
Heather L.
Heather L.

I bought my first sinful color polish as it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It's not bad, but not my favorite either so I was a little disappinted as I love Kylies gloss. The colors are vibrant and it's decently priced, I would rather spend a little extra on a better brand.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.

I received this in a satin finish lovely shade of red called, Miss Klaws in my #flawlessvoxbox. I'm really impressed with how easy it was to apply; the brush is very nice. Its a lovely slightly matte finish that dries well. I applied this yesterday with no top coat and tonight I have no chips, which NEVER happens for me. So, really impressed with this one!!
Betsy F.
Betsy F.

Sinful nail polish is the brand I have the most of currently. They have a huge variety of vibrant colors. The price is fantastic for someone on a budget. And the polish doesn't instantly chip for me, I'm really tough on my nails.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now