Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
Mallorie D.
Mallorie D.

Sinful colors are AMAZING! When I go to pick out what color I want to paint on my mails its always a sinful color. Even if I don't do it intentionally! Their paint stays on well with a clear coat and most of their colors are thick enough you only need two coats!
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL

I really like these nail polishes. They're very affordable and have a wide range of colors and finishes. They last a long time and don't chip off easily. I highly recommend these to anyone.
dreya j.

Love the color I got which is Miss Klaws its a very pretty color . Pros : 1) it applys just with 1 stroke , 2)dark in color not light like other nail polishes . The only con is it take long to dry . I received in a voxbox weeks ago. Yes recommend to others. Its Very Easy To apply.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

These nail polishes are alright but nothing super fantastic. It all depends on the shade. Some you only need one coat and others you have to use another polish as a base. I have better lucks with the hot pinks being a one coat and done but the metallic chrome like blues are better over a black base. They are very beautiful for the price of under $2 a bottle but just be aware that the more metallic shades need a base color. For the price these are pretty good and I'd recommend them.
Brandie C.
Brandie C.

This has to be my all time Fav! I do apply 2 coats but it dries fast for someone that has 2 toddlers thats a plus! It's the only nail polish brand ive used for the past few years & I dont think i'll ever change brands.
Nyssa J.
Nyssa J.

This brand has so many great colors to chose from. I wore this color to prom and I only needed to apply one coat for it to be thick enough. It didn't start to chip until about 5 or 6 days later with no top coat.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
San Diego, CA

I LOVE Mermaid Tail from the Kandee Johnson line for Sinful Colors. It's a gorgeous blue green shift, the ultimate mermaid color! The formula, as with all SC, is smooth and very pigmented. Sinful Colors definitely has a fan in me!
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

This brand of polish does last forever; however, the application is not great. The one I tried in particular was matte, and lines showed, even after a couple coats. I do love how long it lasts, though!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ

I received this polish in a vox for testing purposes, and I'm really glad I did. I was considering by one of these polishes for a while, but the quality is so not there. My nails chipped within a day. If you want a long lasting polish, this definitely isn't for you. Pretty color, but unfortunately won't be purchasing.
Laura B.
Laura B.

This is my go to nail polish brand and has been for years. The color selection is amazing and the product itself is well worth the price point. This is one of the only brands I have found that will last for days on end even when I am constantly using my hands. I will continue to buy into this brand
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?