Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (50)
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I love sinful polishes. They last for several days without chipping, they are always opaque and durable. Not to mention their $2 or less price point is perfect! I highly recommend these to everyone!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA

This brand of nail polish has become a favorite of mine. It stays on without chipping for a few days for me. I do usually have to put two coats on to make my nail fully opaque but I don't mind that. It's only a few $s at the store and they have some great colors!
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc

I think that this nail polish is affordable and the variety of colors is immense, but it chips like crazy! I have read other reviews that say otherwise but I don't believe. I would not recommend this.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Manchester, KY

I really like this nail polish for the price..I got it at Walmart however it does not last very long and usually 2 coats make it look good. For the price you really can't beat it. I'd recommend it.
Laura B.
Laura B.

This is my go to nail polish brand and has been for years. The color selection is amazing and the product itself is well worth the price point. This is one of the only brands I have found that will last for days on end even when I am constantly using my hands. I will continue to buy into this brand
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
warrensburg

I always use these nail polishes. they arent extremely expensive. they are bright and vibrant. pretty true to their color. i really like them bc they dry quick. cover with a decent topcoat for a manicure that doesnt break the bank and lasts
Brook I.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA

I have this exact color and many other, but this one is GREAT!! It's a great too coat. Wished they lasted longer though.
Heather L.
Heather L.

I bought my first sinful color polish as it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It's not bad, but not my favorite either so I was a little disappinted as I love Kylies gloss. The colors are vibrant and it's decently priced, I would rather spend a little extra on a better brand.
dreya j.

Love the color I got which is Miss Klaws its a very pretty color . Pros : 1) it applys just with 1 stroke , 2)dark in color not light like other nail polishes . The only con is it take long to dry . I received in a voxbox weeks ago. Yes recommend to others. Its Very Easy To apply.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

These nail polishes are alright but nothing super fantastic. It all depends on the shade. Some you only need one coat and others you have to use another polish as a base. I have better lucks with the hot pinks being a one coat and done but the metallic chrome like blues are better over a black base. They are very beautiful for the price of under $2 a bottle but just be aware that the more metallic shades need a base color. For the price these are pretty good and I'd recommend them.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now