Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (61)
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
June 17, 2017, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I received my sinful color today and I love it.. I love polishing my own nails. Their colors are beautiful! I have the color in the number 2300 (bon bons)
Diannah O.
Diannah O.
Feb. 27, 2017, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I absolutely love this nail polish, they have a huge variety of colors and the formula goes on so nicely. I really recommend this polish. It's pretty long wearing also.
Gabriela Y.
Gabriela Y.
Miami, FLORIDA
April 24, 2017, 3:55 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I love sinfulcolors. Their price are very low and I like that. They work as essence's ones. Amazing finish and lasts a lot of time
Tina W.
Tina W.
Mesa, AZ
June 16, 2017, 1:40 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Great colors. Goes on smoothly but usually needs 3 coats to look like the color should look. So it can be a lengthy process. Lasts so it's worth it.
TeeKay H.
TeeKay H.
Mexico, MO
June 15, 2017, 11:27 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
This is my favorite brand of nail polish. I have probably 23 shades. It doesn't stay on the greatest but, for the price and the colors, who cares.
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Alvada, OH
June 25, 2017, 6:40 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Love this polish. Great formula also self leveling. Love the color. I would highly recommend this. Mani lasted me as week. I ran out of my top coat.
Rima C.
Rima C.
Hamtramck, MI
June 23, 2017, 1:29 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
For some reason this brand wears off me. Like it shows through. The texture is great. Don't get me wrong. But idk. It's great price o my 2 dollars.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cleveland, OH
Feb. 13, 2017, 1:26 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I own a lot from this brand.. the price is very inexpensive and it may not be super long lasting but you get what you pay for
Kara Y.
Kara Y.
June 17, 2017, 6:25 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Love this grabs. The color payout is always so true. Its absolutely perfect for summer when you need something bright and bubbly on your nails
Claire H.
Claire H.
Knoxville , Tennessee
March 9, 2017, 8:18 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I own so many sinful colors nail polishes. They are so great and super affordable. I love them so much. I highly recommend trying these. 🙌💅
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.
are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
How does this compare to opi?
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Even long lasting polishes don't seem to last for me. I am a teacher and and always ruin my polish after three days or so. What about chips with this polish if you use your hands a lot?