Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (60)
Elisabeth E.
Elisabeth E.
Brewton, AL
May 12, 2017, 3 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Thanks Influenster and Sinful Colors for making me love nail polish again! I received the color Super Cooper 2225 in my Glow VoxBox, it's a beautiful army green with specks of silver all threw out.
Jasmine W.
Jasmine W.
June 21, 2017, 6:49 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Such a cute color!! I'm a huge sparkle fan and it's rainbow for pride month❤ it lasted through a few dish washes before it started to peel off. The ultimate mom test hahaha. Thanks!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
Penningtn Gap, VA
June 18, 2017, 2:51 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I received this polish in the mail a couple days ago from influenster for free and I really like it I love the color and the glitter is very pretty it's not chunky and apply as a very evenly thank you influenster for this great product
veronica b.
veronica b.
April 21, 2017, 10:55 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I love sinful colors! They are so affordable and have a variety of colors and glitters! You can find them at drugstores, Walmart, and other stores. They're easy to apply and make sure you get the top coat!
Minnorea G.
Minnorea G.
Miami
June 14, 2017, 6:43 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Este color me encanta, son de esos colores nuevos atrevidos, modernos, creo que este verano probaremos mucha novedad en nuestras uñas...me gusta y sin duda probaria este espectacular color, ademas su presentacion parece super rendidora...
jennifer r.
jennifer r.
Cudahy, CA
March 11, 2017, 6:29 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I have so many of these, I started my coloection with these when i was younger and I love them the colors and shade families are gorgeous and the price is awesome.
Chelsea F.
Chelsea F.
June 18, 2017, 12:33 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I think the person who made my voxbox knew me exactly , I got a cute pink glitter polish and it's so cute. This would be my first time using it and I would definitely buy it again
Kait U.
Kait U.
Queen creek, AZ
June 18, 2017, 1:32 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I love this nail polish! It is affordable and there are so many colors to choose from! Also it lasts so long! I was a fan even before I received this product for free to test!!
jasmine D.
jasmine D.
Jacksonville , FL
June 17, 2017, 5:31 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I received my sinful color today and I love it.. I love polishing my own nails. Their colors are beautiful! I have the color in the number 2300 (bon bons)
Diannah O.
Diannah O.
Feb. 27, 2017, 6:50 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I absolutely love this nail polish, they have a huge variety of colors and the formula goes on so nicely. I really recommend this polish. It's pretty long wearing also.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.
are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA
What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?