Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Brandie C.
Brandie C.

This has to be my all time Fav! I do apply 2 coats but it dries fast for someone that has 2 toddlers thats a plus! It's the only nail polish brand ive used for the past few years & I dont think i'll ever change brands.
Nyssa J.
Nyssa J.

This brand has so many great colors to chose from. I wore this color to prom and I only needed to apply one coat for it to be thick enough. It didn't start to chip until about 5 or 6 days later with no top coat.
Rebecca V.
Rebecca V.
San Diego, CA

I LOVE Mermaid Tail from the Kandee Johnson line for Sinful Colors. It's a gorgeous blue green shift, the ultimate mermaid color! The formula, as with all SC, is smooth and very pigmented. Sinful Colors definitely has a fan in me!
Mary R.
Mary R.
Redding, CA

i love how great the formula is for sinful colors along with how great the price is. it is so easy to apply also it dries quickly and smoothly and most colors are opaque after only 1 coat.
Madison R.
Madison R.
Wise, Va

This is one of my favorite polishes! It applies so smoothly and lasts quite a long time. It's easy to get anywhere, I got mine at Ulta and Walmart. It's great for the price. I definitely recommend this product I am so satisfied with it!
Chali P.
Chali P.

Love This polish!! Mermaid Tail is such an awesome color! Goes on very smooth and drys fairly quickly.
Claudia J.
Claudia J.
Nutley, NJ

Just got the Mermaid Tail in my Fierce Vox Box and I hate it. Really streaky and doesn't compliment my skin tone at all. Looks better on darker skin, I feel. I'm wearing it in the picture included. It photographs more flattering than it looks in person.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Cleveland, OHIO

I own a lot from this brand.. the price is very inexpensive and it may not be super long lasting but you get what you pay for
Melanie B.
Melanie B.
Buffalo, NY

This nail polish is the best! For about $2/ bottle this nail polish can remain nearly virtually chip free without loosing the original color after a week of wearing. There are a variety of shades that make this is perfect line for any occasion.
abigail c.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA

I love the quality of this brand. The color range and of course the affordable price. I love that they have different finishes and it doesn't chip too fast.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now