Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
warrensburg

I always use these nail polishes. they arent extremely expensive. they are bright and vibrant. pretty true to their color. i really like them bc they dry quick. cover with a decent topcoat for a manicure that doesnt break the bank and lasts
Cortney B.
Cortney B.
Fort Worth, TX

Color is beautiful just need a couple coats polish is very thin but not a problem as long as you gove more than one coat
Brittany Q.
Brittany Q.
Marlton, NJ

I received the color "We're All Matte Here" in my box. While I did love the color, this isn't my favorite polish formula at all. It is very thin. I will say I did purchase a Kylie matte polish on my own and the quality of "We're All Matte Here" was better than the matte I purchased. The matte I purchased smudged nearly 24 hours after I painted my toe nails when I put a pair of sneakers on. It was as if I had just left a salon with wet polish and put my shoes on. I did not have those issues with this color but it was still very sheer and therefore applied streaky. I much prefer Jamberry gel polishes (Note: I do not sell Jamberry). I do wish the quality was better as the color selection is fantastic, but I likely will not repurchase this product.
Brittany O.
Brittany O.
Fairfax, VA

I was so glad to see that Sinful Colors was in the running for the Beauty awards! I love this nail polish for so many reasons. They are under 3 dollars each which means I can try new colors without any regret if I don't like it! The brush is the perfect thickness and there is a large variety of colors. Great job Sinful Colors!
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Thomasville, NC

I received this in the #flawlessvoxbox and I love it! It went on so smooth and easy! Beautiful color! Will definitely be buying more of these in different colors!
abigail c.
abigail c.
Oakdale, CA

I love the quality of this brand. The color range and of course the affordable price. I love that they have different finishes and it doesn't chip too fast.
dreya j.

Love the color I got which is Miss Klaws its a very pretty color . Pros : 1) it applys just with 1 stroke , 2)dark in color not light like other nail polishes . The only con is it take long to dry . I received in a voxbox weeks ago. Yes recommend to others. Its Very Easy To apply.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsville, IN

I have tried many polishes and this blows all of them out of the water. The 2 step gel polishes consistently last a week without chipping or becoming dull. Never need more than two coats and very good coverage. I was astounding by the quality of this product considering it's affordability.
marion b.
marion b.

When i bought this product i noticed and liked the colors and selection but disliked the formula. the polish is very thin and drys very tacky. The polish compares very poorly to other brands such as sally Hanson(one of my favorites). I this polish is very cheap and lives to its price and can work if you are on a tight budget. I would not recommend this brand to professionals but it could work for people on a budget.
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL

I really like these nail polishes. They're very affordable and have a wide range of colors and finishes. They last a long time and don't chip off easily. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?