Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
ELIZABETH F.
ELIZABETH F.
Hampton, VA

Very beautiful. Two coats and you are good to go. Pretty mermaid blue color.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
warrensburg

I always use these nail polishes. they arent extremely expensive. they are bright and vibrant. pretty true to their color. i really like them bc they dry quick. cover with a decent topcoat for a manicure that doesnt break the bank and lasts
Brook I.
Brook I.
Garden Grove, CA

I have this exact color and many other, but this one is GREAT!! It's a great too coat. Wished they lasted longer though.
Heather L.
Heather L.

I bought my first sinful color polish as it was on sale so I decided to give it a try. It's not bad, but not my favorite either so I was a little disappinted as I love Kylies gloss. The colors are vibrant and it's decently priced, I would rather spend a little extra on a better brand.
Suzanne M.
Suzanne M.

I received this in a satin finish lovely shade of red called, Miss Klaws in my #flawlessvoxbox. I'm really impressed with how easy it was to apply; the brush is very nice. Its a lovely slightly matte finish that dries well. I applied this yesterday with no top coat and tonight I have no chips, which NEVER happens for me. So, really impressed with this one!!
Betsy F.
Betsy F.

Sinful nail polish is the brand I have the most of currently. They have a huge variety of vibrant colors. The price is fantastic for someone on a budget. And the polish doesn't instantly chip for me, I'm really tough on my nails.
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Buffalo, NY

I honestly am blown away by the quality of sinful colors nail polish considering its price point. My drug store sells these bottles for around 2$ which is an absolute steal. The product is very very easy to apply and goes on smoothly and evenly. It dries very quickly and comes in a fantastic range of colors. I've had problems with Essie being too gummy in the past, but this brand is excellent.
Lauren S.
Lauren S.

This brand of polish does last forever; however, the application is not great. The one I tried in particular was matte, and lines showed, even after a couple coats. I do love how long it lasts, though!
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ

I received this polish in a vox for testing purposes, and I'm really glad I did. I was considering by one of these polishes for a while, but the quality is so not there. My nails chipped within a day. If you want a long lasting polish, this definitely isn't for you. Pretty color, but unfortunately won't be purchasing.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

These nail polishes are alright but nothing super fantastic. It all depends on the shade. Some you only need one coat and others you have to use another polish as a base. I have better lucks with the hot pinks being a one coat and done but the metallic chrome like blues are better over a black base. They are very beautiful for the price of under $2 a bottle but just be aware that the more metallic shades need a base color. For the price these are pretty good and I'd recommend them.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now