Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (60)
Nadine S.
Nadine S.
Santa Maria , CA
April 25, 2017, 9:56 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I really love sinful colors nail polish . It seems to last a long time of my nails without chipping which happens to be a bonus . They have a great color selection and for the most part most of the polishes are extremely pigmented
Jordan H.
Jordan H.
Caldwell , ID
June 21, 2017, 3:49 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
The polish I got in my box is so pretty! It's clear yet has colored sparkles and is such a pretty top coat. I will definitely look more into this brand and try out some other colors. I would definitely recommend this!
Cathianne C.
Cathianne C.
Kissimmee, FL
June 18, 2017, 12:52 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Not a huge nail polish person but the color I received was bon bons and it was nice but since it was glittery it didn't apply very well unless applied on top of another color which is okay but I'm not a huge fan of!
Zoe M.
Zoe M.
Las vegas
April 16, 2017, 10:12 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
This brand is a great brand for nail polish. It applys really good and it's smooth when it goes on your nails. There's so many varieties of colors! I have a few of these nail polishes and i just absolutely love it.
Kaity R.
Kaity R.
Byron, GA
June 20, 2017, 11:25 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I have used this nail polish brand before and think it is great. I am not a fan of this color and how glittery it is. Glitter is so difficult to remove when the polish starts chipping. Would recommend this brand!
Jazzy W.
Jazzy W.
June 16, 2017, 1:06 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
These are my go to polishes when I need a cheap vivid color! There affordable; you can purchase at Walmart, or Walgreens or any of those types of stores! I often gift them during my monthly woman's events!
Vanessa I.
Vanessa I.
albuquerque, NM
June 17, 2017, 2:52 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I love painting my nails! This brand of nail polish is amazing. I have purchased a couple of these and they are my go to nail polish. Go go either this or OPI. It that good! I would definitely buy again!
Reesha P.
Reesha P.
North Little Rock, AR
March 15, 2017, 6:14 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I love painting my nails. So I try to look for some really interesting colors and really good nail polish. Sinful Colors has provided both of these qualities for me. It really glides on nicely. It usually takes me about one coat to get the full pigment, but I like to use two.
Cadeeja T.
Cadeeja T.
Rochester, NY
June 14, 2017, 11:51 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I have to say, i'm not a fan of painting my nails, but when I used this, my mind was changed, It applies so nicely and efficiently. The color is sooo vibrant, I think I like painting my nails now
Kristen W.
Kristen W.
Olyphant, PA
April 25, 2017, 10:44 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
Sinful Nail polish just happens to be my favorite brand of nail polish. There are so many nice shades to choose from. It goes on easily and stays on great. I especially love the price which in my area is about $2. Generally I am weary about buying inexpensive cosmetics but Sinful is worth every penny and more.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.
are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA
What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?