Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

I bought this at Walmart. My favorite budget nail polish! Cheap and lasts a decent time, without chipping! Priced cheap enough you can reapply. Last long enough, you don't need to!
Imani J.
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL

For a couple of bucks, I didn't expect magic from Sinful Colors. But, I have found that using either a) a good base coat, general SC color and good top coat or b) a general SC color and a good topcoat is key. If I wear the polish on its own, the wear time is maybe two days. If I increase the layers, I also increase my wear time to nearly a week. Sinful Colors' base coat and/or top coats suffice, but I usually seal the color with a slightly more expensive brand.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I LOVE these. They literally stay on my toes for WEEKS before chipping. They aren't as great on my nails but that's because I am a copywriter- always typing. The colors are great and I love their collab with Kylie .
Laura I.
Laura I.

This nail polish is pretty thick and very good for its price. I use it quite often and have never been disappointed.
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I love sinful polishes. They last for several days without chipping, they are always opaque and durable. Not to mention their $2 or less price point is perfect! I highly recommend these to everyone!
Christine M.
Christine M.
Palmyra, PA

This brand of nail polish has become a favorite of mine. It stays on without chipping for a few days for me. I do usually have to put two coats on to make my nail fully opaque but I don't mind that. It's only a few $s at the store and they have some great colors!
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Cullowhee, Nc

I think that this nail polish is affordable and the variety of colors is immense, but it chips like crazy! I have read other reviews that say otherwise but I don't believe. I would not recommend this.
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Manchester, KY

I really like this nail polish for the price..I got it at Walmart however it does not last very long and usually 2 coats make it look good. For the price you really can't beat it. I'd recommend it.
Laura B.
Laura B.

This is my go to nail polish brand and has been for years. The color selection is amazing and the product itself is well worth the price point. This is one of the only brands I have found that will last for days on end even when I am constantly using my hands. I will continue to buy into this brand
Tia N.
Tia N.

I really like most of these nail polishes. They coat well and dry fast and depending on how many coats used, they take a little while to chip. Very easy to apply and laats a long time.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now