Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (50)
marion b.
marion b.

When i bought this product i noticed and liked the colors and selection but disliked the formula. the polish is very thin and drys very tacky. The polish compares very poorly to other brands such as sally Hanson(one of my favorites). I this polish is very cheap and lives to its price and can work if you are on a tight budget. I would not recommend this brand to professionals but it could work for people on a budget.
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL

I really like these nail polishes. They're very affordable and have a wide range of colors and finishes. They last a long time and don't chip off easily. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Mallorie D.
Mallorie D.

Sinful colors are AMAZING! When I go to pick out what color I want to paint on my mails its always a sinful color. Even if I don't do it intentionally! Their paint stays on well with a clear coat and most of their colors are thick enough you only need two coats!
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Reedley, CA

I have the color "let me go" and i love it. I like how the formula dries quick and leaves a nice shine to my nails
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Cleveland, MS

Best drugstore nail polish you can get for your money! great color selection, always has a great glossy finish like you just came from the salon. It you too if off with a nice top coat they look nice for a week to a week and a half.
Tamarra F.
Tamarra F.
Providence, RI

Love this brand! Super affordable and they always have a really good selection of colors. Make sure to keep them closed tightly, they start to get thick after a while. The finish is beautiful and I only use one coat!
Alyssa L.
Alyssa L.

I bought this at Walmart. My favorite budget nail polish! Cheap and lasts a decent time, without chipping! Priced cheap enough you can reapply. Last long enough, you don't need to!
Imani J.
Imani J.
Jacksonville, FL

For a couple of bucks, I didn't expect magic from Sinful Colors. But, I have found that using either a) a good base coat, general SC color and good top coat or b) a general SC color and a good topcoat is key. If I wear the polish on its own, the wear time is maybe two days. If I increase the layers, I also increase my wear time to nearly a week. Sinful Colors' base coat and/or top coats suffice, but I usually seal the color with a slightly more expensive brand.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.

I LOVE these. They literally stay on my toes for WEEKS before chipping. They aren't as great on my nails but that's because I am a copywriter- always typing. The colors are great and I love their collab with Kylie .
Ashley C.
Ashley C.

I love sinful polishes. They last for several days without chipping, they are always opaque and durable. Not to mention their $2 or less price point is perfect! I highly recommend these to everyone!
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now