Add a Photo

Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel

Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (47)
Emily P.
Emily P.
Mahwah, NJ

I received this polish in a vox for testing purposes, and I'm really glad I did. I was considering by one of these polishes for a while, but the quality is so not there. My nails chipped within a day. If you want a long lasting polish, this definitely isn't for you. Pretty color, but unfortunately won't be purchasing.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

These nail polishes are alright but nothing super fantastic. It all depends on the shade. Some you only need one coat and others you have to use another polish as a base. I have better lucks with the hot pinks being a one coat and done but the metallic chrome like blues are better over a black base. They are very beautiful for the price of under $2 a bottle but just be aware that the more metallic shades need a base color. For the price these are pretty good and I'd recommend them.
dreya j.

Love the color I got which is Miss Klaws its a very pretty color . Pros : 1) it applys just with 1 stroke , 2)dark in color not light like other nail polishes . The only con is it take long to dry . I received in a voxbox weeks ago. Yes recommend to others. Its Very Easy To apply.
Elizabeth P.
Elizabeth P.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I have tried many polishes and this blows all of them out of the water. The 2 step gel polishes consistently last a week without chipping or becoming dull. Never need more than two coats and very good coverage. I was astounding by the quality of this product considering it's affordability.
marion b.
marion b.

When i bought this product i noticed and liked the colors and selection but disliked the formula. the polish is very thin and drys very tacky. The polish compares very poorly to other brands such as sally Hanson(one of my favorites). I this polish is very cheap and lives to its price and can work if you are on a tight budget. I would not recommend this brand to professionals but it could work for people on a budget.
carly k.
carly k.

I Absolutely loveeeeeeeeeeeeee this brand, so many gorgeous colors to choose from !
Beautiful long lasting easy application nails.
Kathaleen J.
Kathaleen J.
Jacksonville, FL

I really like these nail polishes. They're very affordable and have a wide range of colors and finishes. They last a long time and don't chip off easily. I highly recommend these to anyone.
Mallorie D.
Mallorie D.

Sinful colors are AMAZING! When I go to pick out what color I want to paint on my mails its always a sinful color. Even if I don't do it intentionally! Their paint stays on well with a clear coat and most of their colors are thick enough you only need two coats!
Celeste M.
Celeste M.
Reedley, CA

I have the color "let me go" and i love it. I like how the formula dries quick and leaves a nice shine to my nails
Leslie F.
Leslie F.
Cleveland, MS

Best drugstore nail polish you can get for your money! great color selection, always has a great glossy finish like you just came from the salon. It you too if off with a nice top coat they look nice for a week to a week and a half.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now