Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (61)
Brianna H.
Brianna H.
June 18, 2017, 12:41 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I really like this brand. It's very hearty and stays on for a long time. The only thing I'm not a fan of is the color I got. It's a burnt orange color, so not really my shade, but it still pairs nice with a blue color or even black if you want a Halloween look. I think these are priced well for the overall outcome of the product!
Jerrica L.
Jerrica L.
Talladega , AL
June 19, 2017, 1:05 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I received this in the #SpashVoxBox. However, I am not sure that I like this color. It looks very pretty in the bottle, but it doesn't look as good on your nails. It's base color is clear; therefore you'll need to put on a color before applying this (I did black). If it had a base color other than clear, it would be perfect!
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
March 2, 2017, 6:55 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I have a lot of sinful colors nail polishes and I love them all. The gel ones stay on great if you do it right and the others stay on for a long time. The colors are beautiful and the quality is perfect. There is no strong odor. The nail polishes are can be found at beauty stores, Wal-Mart, target.. etc and they are not expensive.
Christianne S.
Christianne S.
Brunswick, Ohio
May 28, 2017, 12:46 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
My all time favorite brand of nail polish. Pretty sure I have every shade. Nice and pigmented, goes on smooth. Thick so you only really need two coats. Holds up so much better than most of the exspensive ones I keep getting in my Ipsy bag. I have yet to find anything that compares. Cannot beat the price.
Stacey C.
Stacey C.
June 23, 2017, 6:39 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I received this complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.

All opinions are my own.

This nail polish is full of glitter. It has a green sheer tint. One coat will be enough I guarantee unless you want a lot on one finger lol. It's from their pride collection. I recommend this nail polish.
Angel H.
Angel H.
June 16, 2017, 7:06 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I'm not really that big into nail polish but I do still have quite a bit of a collection, Sinful Colors and now the Sinful Shine line has always been one of my favorites! I've been wearing it for years, it has such a good consistency and it lasts so long! I also love how affordable they are.
Erica A. M.
Erica A. M.
Carlisle, AR
June 19, 2017, 4:55 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
The sinful colors nail polish in the shade of bon bon is very glittery and perfect for the forth of july! The quality of the formula is well made because the glitter pieces dont lump together!

(I recieved this product complementary of influenster for my personal and honest opinion)
Antumn M.
Antumn M.
Nesbit, MS
Feb. 28, 2017, 6:45 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I absolutely LOVE Sinful Colors nail polish. Goes on smooth and no huge drops of polish on nails making it difficult to spread evenly. Comes in many colors. Also, IT'S AFFORDABLE! Most definitely recommend trying.
Mallory C.
Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
March 7, 2017, 9:09 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I have a metallic purple and a robins egg blue of these nail polishes and I like them. They are really cheap which I like and the top applicator is really easy to hold. The colors are very opaque and apply nicely. With a top coat they tend to stay on my nails for quite a while.
Alexis H.
Alexis H.
London
Feb. 28, 2017, 11:48 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I love sinful colors. the range is just unbelievable, every color you could possibly want and a great range of finishes. The price is absolutely a deal; you can afford tottery out as many as you like! And, they apply wonderfully, with opaque coverage!
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.
are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
How does this compare to opi?
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Even long lasting polishes don't seem to last for me. I am a teacher and and always ruin my polish after three days or so. What about chips with this polish if you use your hands a lot?