Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (51)
Amy E.
Amy E.
Wickenburg, AZ

I love painting my nails. There is something about having a fresh manicure that just makes me feel like I can take on the world. Sinful Colors makes my FAVORITE cheap nail polish. I was first turned onto this brand when I received a bottle from my cousin a few years ago in a beautiful Tiffany Blue color, the name of which I can't remember. It has been one of my favorites since. You can usually find this for under $3, and for my nails they last far longer than any more expensive brand, including OPI, Essie, and Butter. On my natural nails I can get usually four to five days before they start to chip. Currently, I'm wearing kiss acrylic nails, and I've painted them with the shade Lavender (which I would describe as much more of a cornflower blue) and Queen of Beauty (small, but densely packed silver glitter in a clear polish) on the tips, and I'm going on day 10 without even the slightest chipping. The polish also dried super quickly. I'm perpetually clumsy and always screw up my manicures within 20 minutes of finishing them, these polishes dried quickly enough that I couldn't scratch them if I tried. I followed my usual route of applying one coat, waiting five minutes, applying another coat, waiting five minutes, then applying the glitter on the tips, and I found with each coat of lavender, by the time I reached the end of my right hand my left hand was almost dry. The color selection is wonderful, and for the price, you can afford to pick up a number of colors for what you would normally pay for a single polish. I also picked up Tempest (a beautiful lilac) and Aubergine (a deep purply-red), both of which I am planning on using the next time I do my nails. Overall, you cannot go wrong with this nail polish. I would give it ten stars if I could.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA

I love it, I love it, I love it! I am obsessed with Sinful Colors and especially love the Kylie Jenner collection of shades. The colors are all vibrant and unique. The formula is fast drying and lends to a very smooth application. I find it easier to get a perfectly smooth mani with these mattes and satin finishes than with any shiny finish polish. Sure, they show a bit of wear on the tips after about 3 days, but I haven't found any brand that will hold up longer than that. People who complain about this polish chipping after a day are probably not preparing the nail surface correctly for polish. A little rubbing alcohol on the nail surface first will surely solve that problem!
Crystal S.
Crystal S.
Hurlock, MD

I've used a LOT of nail polishes.. I even sold Jamberry for several years. But I recently tried Sinful Colors because they had done a collab with Kandee Johnson. I got one bottle just to try. I figured it wouldn't be great because it was pretty inexpensive. I applied two coats and then used an OPI top coat over it. I was amazed at how long it lasted without chipping. 5 days and it still looked perfect. Normally my polish chips the day I paint my nails or the following day at the most. I had to go back to the store and buy more. Every time I use it it lasts so long, and I do dishes and wash baby bottles constantly. Not sure how it lasts without a top coat.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH

THE PIGMENTS OH THE PIFMWNTS!! This polish is by far my favorite on the market. Not only is there about a million options in colors but the texture and thickness is like a dream come true!! I am able to do 1 coat wonders and get on with my day without worrying that it's too sheer or that it is too heavy because either way that is just EWWWW!! When I paint my nails with my Sinful Colors I go into straight on Valley Girl Mode and start snapping my fingers and I turn into Cher from Clueless!! I feel like the queen bee at an expensive private school where I alone set the trends!! LIKE OH MY GOD TOTALLY!! #MusesOfInfluenster
Valerie C.
Valerie C.

This nail polish will typically cost in the one dollar to two dollar range. There are a vast array of colors fim bold to subtle, matte and glitter. For the price you get what you pay for, I typically apply 2-3 coats so that its not streaky. The polish will last a few days and the colors look great. You can find this nailpolish in most stores such as walmart and target, I have even found this polish at the dollar tree.

Pros: cheap, many color options, easy to apply
Cons: several coats needed, may not last very long
Mary Beth B.
Mary Beth B.
Camby, IN

Beautiful color
I have this color, and I like it pretty well. Not expensive, goes on smoothly. I personally had to use 3 coats, but I did paint the first two coats pretty light. Dries relatively quickly. I ended up with a beautiful metallic teal, shiny and bright.
*Be sure to read the label to see if the color is glossy or matte. I prefer glossy, but some prefer the matte finish. If you get the matte finish by mistake, you could always put a sheer or clear coat on top.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL

This is not the best polish on the market, but it is very good for the price. The color I had received from influenster was a mint green (a while ago). It was beautiful. But the Polish had bubbles in it when painted on my nails. Not the end of the world. It also cracked within about a day of application but didn't start chipping until about three or four days later. It's not really long-wear but the colors are wonderful and I will definitely buy more.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.

This product got 4 stars not for its staying power or how long it lasts but for its availability, color options and price. For someone who loves new colors and trying different colors out for a reasonable price, these are for you. At about $1.99 in just about any Walmart/target and drug stores you will find a huge selection of very pigmented color choices. With the right nail prep, base and separate top coat these polishes will really last.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD

This is my absolute favorite brand of nail polish. It's usually only $1.99 and the quality is comparable to higher end polish brands, like OPI and China Glaze. They come in so many colors and I literally have an entire Melmer deticated to my Sinful Colors polish.
Photo attached is Bangin' Blue over Black On Black. I have lots of swatches of sinful colors on my Instagram @accio_nails if you want to see more colors they have.
Rio I.
Rio I.

Cheap. That's the only word that I can use to describe this brand. It was my first time trying Sinful Colors (in Midnight Kiss #gotitfree in my Fierce Vox Box) but I have to say-- it goes on streaky even with a base coat and is very watery. Drips everywhere and takes forever to dry. The color itself is a bit childish, similar to the application. It's affordable but the product matches the price. Not a good deal.
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.

are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA

I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL

How does this compare to opi?
Taneya H.
Taneya H.
Waterloo, IA

What would be a great Christmas nail polish color that i can paint my nails?

Join Now