Add a Photo

By SINFUL COLORS
Toluene, Formaldehyde And Dbp Free. Made In Usa Beauty, Makeup, Nails, Nail Polish
Photos (61)
Amy E.
Amy E.
Wickenburg, AZ
Nov. 11, 2016, 12:40 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I love painting my nails. There is something about having a fresh manicure that just makes me feel like I can take on the world. Sinful Colors makes my FAVORITE cheap nail polish. I was first turned onto this brand when I received a bottle from my cousin a few years ago in a beautiful Tiffany Blue color, the name of which I can't remember. It has been one of my favorites since. You can usually find this for under $3, and for my nails they last far longer than any more expensive brand, including OPI, Essie, and Butter. On my natural nails I can get usually four to five days before they start to chip. Currently, I'm wearing kiss acrylic nails, and I've painted them with the shade Lavender (which I would describe as much more of a cornflower blue) and Queen of Beauty (small, but densely packed silver glitter in a clear polish) on the tips, and I'm going on day 10 without even the slightest chipping. The polish also dried super quickly. I'm perpetually clumsy and always screw up my manicures within 20 minutes of finishing them, these polishes dried quickly enough that I couldn't scratch them if I tried. I followed my usual route of applying one coat, waiting five minutes, applying another coat, waiting five minutes, then applying the glitter on the tips, and I found with each coat of lavender, by the time I reached the end of my right hand my left hand was almost dry. The color selection is wonderful, and for the price, you can afford to pick up a number of colors for what you would normally pay for a single polish. I also picked up Tempest (a beautiful lilac) and Aubergine (a deep purply-red), both of which I am planning on using the next time I do my nails. Overall, you cannot go wrong with this nail polish. I would give it ten stars if I could.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Atlanta, GA
Oct. 7, 2016, 5:29 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I love it, I love it, I love it! I am obsessed with Sinful Colors and especially love the Kylie Jenner collection of shades. The colors are all vibrant and unique. The formula is fast drying and lends to a very smooth application. I find it easier to get a perfectly smooth mani with these mattes and satin finishes than with any shiny finish polish. Sure, they show a bit of wear on the tips after about 3 days, but I haven't found any brand that will hold up longer than that. People who complain about this polish chipping after a day are probably not preparing the nail surface correctly for polish. A little rubbing alcohol on the nail surface first will surely solve that problem!
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Dec. 29, 2016, 9:14 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
THE PIGMENTS OH THE PIFMWNTS!! This polish is by far my favorite on the market. Not only is there about a million options in colors but the texture and thickness is like a dream come true!! I am able to do 1 coat wonders and get on with my day without worrying that it's too sheer or that it is too heavy because either way that is just EWWWW!! When I paint my nails with my Sinful Colors I go into straight on Valley Girl Mode and start snapping my fingers and I turn into Cher from Clueless!! I feel like the queen bee at an expensive private school where I alone set the trends!! LIKE OH MY GOD TOTALLY!! #MusesOfInfluenster
Mary Beth B.
Mary Beth B.
Camby, IN
Beautiful color
I have this color, and I like it pretty well. Not expensive, goes on smoothly. I personally had to use 3 coats, but I did paint the first two coats pretty light. Dries relatively quickly. I ended up with a beautiful metallic teal, shiny and bright.
*Be sure to read the label to see if the color is glossy or matte. I prefer glossy, but some prefer the matte finish. If you get the matte finish by mistake, you could always put a sheer or clear coat on top.
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Kissimmee, FL
Dec. 29, 2016, 3 p.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
This is not the best polish on the market, but it is very good for the price. The color I had received from influenster was a mint green (a while ago). It was beautiful. But the Polish had bubbles in it when painted on my nails. Not the end of the world. It also cracked within about a day of application but didn't start chipping until about three or four days later. It's not really long-wear but the colors are wonderful and I will definitely buy more.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
This product got 4 stars not for its staying power or how long it lasts but for its availability, color options and price. For someone who loves new colors and trying different colors out for a reasonable price, these are for you. At about $1.99 in just about any Walmart/target and drug stores you will find a huge selection of very pigmented color choices. With the right nail prep, base and separate top coat these polishes will really last.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Chesapeake Cy, MD
This is my absolute favorite brand of nail polish. It's usually only $1.99 and the quality is comparable to higher end polish brands, like OPI and China Glaze. They come in so many colors and I literally have an entire Melmer deticated to my Sinful Colors polish.
Photo attached is Bangin' Blue over Black On Black. I have lots of swatches of sinful colors on my Instagram @accio_nails if you want to see more colors they have.
Sherrie P.
Sherrie P.
Louisville, KY
Sept. 26, 2016, 11:31 a.m.
Review for: Sinful Colors Professional Nail Enamel
I don't normally wear nail polish but when I do I choose from the many shades that Sinful Colors makes. When I do wear polish I tend to stick with neutral shades during the summer and deeper earthy tones in the fall. The polish goes on well and usually only needs 2 coats. With normal every day activities, the polish may need a touch up around day 4. I try not to keep polish on for longer than a week.
Brooke I.
Brooke I.
warrington, PA
I tried this based on a review that I saw from a friend of mine. I wasn't very impressed I found that I needed more than two coats to get the desired look. I also found that it took a while to draw even with the fast drying top coat that I always use. It shipped after about 3 days it started at the top. Because of the dark color it was definitely more noticeable. Will not be trying this again.
Rachel A.
Rachel A.
Christiansbrg, VA
My favorite polish hand down!!! Very inexpensive but goes on nice and smooth and lasts! Majority of colors also dry extremely fast, some even within 30 seconds (seriously!). A very large selection of colors and easily available at Walgreens or Walmart. I've even bought some at the Dollar Store and Big Lots! At $2 or bottle, you can afford to get every color!!!!
Is Sinful Colors a quality nail polish.
dreya j.
dreya j.
are these better than opi?
Sheena L.
Sheena L.
JULIAN, PA
I WOULD LIKE TO KNOW IF IT CHIPS EASY OR PEELS RIGHT OFF LIKE SOME. ARE THEY OPAQUE OR NOT. Did you receive a free sample for you opinion
Jaime R.
Jaime R.
Castleberry, AL
How does this compare to opi?
Miranda P.
Miranda P.
Slatington , PA
Even long lasting polishes don't seem to last for me. I am a teacher and and always ruin my polish after three days or so. What about chips with this polish if you use your hands a lot?