BY SINEX

This medication is used for temporary relief of congestion in the nose caused by various conditions including the common coldsinusitishay fever, and allergies. It works by narrowing the blood vessels in the nose area, reducing swelling and congestion.

Angela O.
League City , TX
When I'm suffering from nasal congestion, I cannot live without this stuff!!!

Especially at night, if I can't breathe through my nose, it's game over. This product is a life saver. No snoring!
Mariell T.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is a miracle product. It can clear the stuffiest of noses for up to 12 hours, and when you're sick that's a beautiful thing. I do one or two sprays in each nostril and within minutes my congested nose is clear and I can breathe! The old bottle was really hard to use and so annoying but they changed it to a spray which makes it a million times better. It can burn a little if your nose is raw or sensitive. Don't lay down right after spraying it because it can go down the back of your throat and it tastes disgusting. You can't use it for more than a couple days either so be careful! It can make a future stuffy nose terrible if you use it constantly. Overall, great product.
Toni H.
I love this brand of nasal spray. I have used several brands, including prescriptions and this is the only thing that really does the trick for me. One or two dosages usually handles the issue for an extended period of time. If I am having major allergy problem/sinus crud, I use it twice a week for about 2 weeks and then I'm fine.
Julie C.
I used the Vicks nasal spray while sick recently. I absolutely could not breathe through my nose and it made it very hard for me to fall asleep, eat and function. I used the Vicks spray once in the morning and once in the evening for a few days and each and every time I was provided with near instant relief and suddenly I could breathe normally again. My wife and I will not go through another sickness without this handy to make the suffering just a little bit less.
Angela N.
Fremont , NE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This works wonders on sinuses! The only thing that clears up my passages. It contains aloe as not to dry them up either. The Vicks is an added bonus so it works so well together! It's the best one on the market! Highly recommend it!
Ellie L.
Atlanta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was more congested after using this!! It felt like my sinuses were draining towards the back my nose and then then all the gunk was getting stuck there. I would not repurchase this again. I thought my sinus issues were cause by a cold, but they may be due to allergies. Perhaps Flonase would have worked better.
Giselle S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I get frequent nasal congestion and pills never seem to work as well as this spray. It really helps clear my sinuses. I especially like this because when I'm congested, it really helps me sleep at night.
PJ R.
I originally bought this after a 12 hour decongestant pill didn't work, and I couldn't wait the 12 hours to take a different pill. This provides IMMEDIATE relief and I ended up using it more than any pills. Helps SO MUCH with the pressure. Of course, I tend to have a drippy nose and a lot of sneezing for a little while, but it's doing it's job and worth it!
Keegan D.
This is actually amazing. Cleared my nose right away! The smell isn't awful and it doesn't shoot super weird in your nose like some do. Near instant relief. Couldn't recommend enough.
crystal c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My Dr told me it's not good to use the over the counter nasal sprays containing Oxmetazoline. it makes your passageways closed up more and then you have running nose issues