BY SINEX

Vicks Sinex™ SEVERE Ultra Fine Mist spray helps relieve the sinus and nasal congestion that often accompanies colds, hay fever, or upper respiratory allergies. It is a fast acting nasal spray decongestant that relieves sinus pressure and shrinks swollen nasal membranes so you can breathe more freely.

Temporarily relieves the following due to cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:

• nasal congestion
  • sinus pressure

Active Ingredient (Purpose)

Oxymetazoline HCl 0.05% (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

benzalkonium chloride, benzyl alcohol, citric acid anhydrous, edetate disodium, fragrance,  polysorbate 80, purified water, sodium citrate, sorbitol

Usage:

Remove protective cap. Before using for the first time, prime the pump by firmly depressing its rim several times. Hold container with thumb at base and nozzle between first and second fingers. Without tilting your head, insert nozzle into nostril. Fully depress rim with a firm, even stroke and inhale deeply.

Adults and children 6 years and older (with adult supervision) - 2 or 3 sprays in each nostril, not more often than every 10-12 hours. Do not exceed 2 doses in any 24-hour period.
Children 2 to under 6 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 2 years - Do not use

Rochielle C.
Jamaica, NY
This product works wonders! It literally saved my life. When I was recovering from a cold, I bought this on a whim to help survive my long work day. This product kept me from blowing my nose all day! T truly got rid of my congestion so I can go through my work day with ease. This product is great for when you need something to work quick!
Jordan S.
Levittown, PA
Okay, whoever made this is my hero. I woke up stuffy and this item was on sale so I decided to give it a try. Unlike most nasal sprays it's more of a mist than a stream but it gives instant relief. The smell is that of Vicks, you do not feel it going down your throat. Also, it worked for a good six hours or so. THE BEST PRODUCT AROUND !
Brian B.
Lockport , NY
LOVE this inhaler. Opens my sinuses within 5 minutes of spraying just once in each nostril. No nasty drip down my throat like other products can do, and really does last over 8 hours! Other products that claim 12 hour protection rarely get me through 4 hours so it was a pleasant surprise to find a product that gets me through 8!
Hails M.
Englewood , Fl
This stuff works great at getting rid of any tension or stuffiness you may get from your sinuses! I love the way it opens up your nose and allows you to breathe! Great stuff!
Laura N.
Bossier City, LA
I like the product with the exception hat it gets really foamy after you spray it. Also if you have a super stuffed up nose, it may take more that two sprays to be effective!

Kaylee M.
Hutchinson
This is the only nose spray I will use for my chronic stuffed nose. It is expensive compared to other brands but it’s worth it. I prefer the glass bottle because the spray comes out of it easier.
Victoria O.
Waukesha , WI
I absolutely love this spray. It's way different than the other I've tired. It clears my nose right up. I use it at least twice a day. It's a affordable and easy to use. I would definitely buy it again.
cassie b.
Penningtn Gap, VA
I got a bad sinus infection last year. Refused to go to the doctor b/c I thought I could get it to go away on my own. This product obviously didn't cure it, b/c after finally going to the doctor I got put on antibiotics, but it was the only product that temporarily relieved the pressure. If you are having really bad pressure and need temporary relief, I'd def recommend it.
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
Oh my goodness. This has saved my life. I have had a cold and so much congestion. Being a teacher that makes the days rough. This has made me survive!
Heather W.
This has been a life saver. It works. I get really bad sinus infections and this has helped me out.