BY SINEX

Vicks Sinex™ Daytime Liquicaps helps relieve the sinus and nasal congestion that often accompanies colds, hay fever, or upper respiratory allergies. Works fast – in as soon as 30 minutes.

Temporarily relieves the following due to cold, hay fever, or other upper respiratory allergies:

• nasal congestion
  • sinus pressure
  • pain

Active Ingredients in each Liquicap (Purpose)

Acetaminophen 325 mg (Pain reliever/Fever reducer)
Phenylephrine HCI 5 mg (Nasal decongestant)

Inactive Ingredients

FD&C Yellow No. 6, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol sorbitan solution, titanium dioxide

Usage:

Adults and children 12 years & over  - 2 Liquicaps with water every 4 hrs.
Children 4 to under 12 years - Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years - Do not use

Brittany C.
Saginaw, MI
Totally in love with this product. I have horrible sinus issues, and I live in a state where the weather pressure changes every other day. This takes away my headaches in no time at all. I normally don't trust non-drowsy, but this truly is non-drowsy.
Diana H.
Templeton , MA
This product is a life saver!! I have horrible allergies and sinus issues and have tried every over the counter sinus pill and spray on the market and nothing comes close to this product. It works quickly opening up my sinuses and getting rid of the pressure and headache. I have never had any side effect.
Katie S.
I'm amazed at how much better I started feeling after taking this medication. It worked fast to relieve my sinus pressure and congestion. I bought the nighttime formula as well and I am looking forward to seeing how well it works for me. I will repurchase.
Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
When ever I get sick I always get sinus congestion. This medication is perfect for relieving congestion associated with the pressure and pain from sinus problems. I like that these pills are non-drowsy so I can take them during the daytime