Sinbad Sweets Mini Classic Baklava uploaded by Fouzia87 C.

BY SINBAD SWEETS

Sinbad® Sweets Mini Classic Baklava. see more...

zirse a.
If you love baklava but don't want the hassle of making it, this is the way to go. Heat this in the microwave for a few seconds and it tastes freshly made. Lovely packaging, too, very classy presentation so I shipped these to my mom out of state and she absolutely LOVED them! So fresh and delicious and worth every penny. Fash shipping too and you need to try these!
yesenia a.
This is the first baklava i have ever and it will most likely be the only one i get from now on. its so delicious its crazy. The pastry is so flaky and the texture gives it a perfect light crunch every time you bite into a square. my mouth is watery just thinking about it. go try some now!
Samantha F.
I am a baklava crazy. I think homemade baklava is the best but if I can't have homemade Sinbad sweets has my back.
Melinda G.
Wichita, KS
I think I just don't like baklava. I didn't like these at all, but everyone I know did
Becki J.
Las Vegas , NV
One of the best store bought brands of baklava on the market. I definitely recommend it!
Katarina  R.
Lafayette Hl, PA
I love baklava! This brand is so delicious and sweet and I would highly recommend trying them!
Claudia D.
Claire P.
Sweet Tooth Expert
Does it taste like it does when you make it fresh?