SimplyProtein Double Chocolate Bar

by SimplyProtein

The perfect combination of creamy coconut and rich delicious chocolate flavour makes SimplyProtein Chocolate Coconut bars a favourite.

Per Bar: 15g Protein, 150 Calories, 1g Sugar
• Non-GMO Project Verified
• Vegan, Plant-Based
• Gluten Free
• Kosher
• Very high fibre
• Source of iron and calcium

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of SimplyProtein Double Chocolate Bar!
Milton, ON
I'm honestly quite pleasantly surprised and pleased with this product. Most protein bars have that dull and dry taste that you just work through, and if they are delicious, it's usually because the company had simultaneously loaded their product up with sugars. With the SimplyProtein peanut double chocolate flavour, I felt like I was eating a tasty rice snack the entire time. It's a great flavour, but I prefer the peanut butter chocolate one. I would definitely buy these as a quick before or after gym snack to hold me over or for something to munch on while on the go. The texture is exactly as advertised, crispy, it's not greasy or dull - so it's clean tasting, and I LOVE that I can pronounce all of the ingredients. Incredibly satisfied and I highly recommend this product.
Quebec, QC
SimplyProtein Double Chocolate Bar uploaded by Valerie L.
Comme je l’ai mentionné dans mon autre revue, 150 calories et un gramme de sucre, pour 15 grammes de protéines? Je croyais rêver en lisant la description de ces barres! Mais non, c’est la réalité, et elles sont bonnes au goût, en outre! Je l’avoue : maintenant, quand je suis pressée (et cela arrive souvent dans ma vie de maman!), je les privilégie! Les barres au beurre d’arachides de la même marque sont mes préférées, mais celles au chocolat sont aussi excellentes! Finalement, j’aime que les barres de Simplyprotein soient faciles à trouver en magasin ou en pharmacie, et qu’elles soient abordables. Je les recommandes à tous, vous ne serez pas déçus, c’est certain!
Sutton West, ON
SimplyProtein Double Chocolate Bar uploaded by Stephaniee G.
I was sent one of the SimplyProtein protein bars in the Double Chocolate flavour and I was impressed. Being someone who is always on the go with little time to make some healthy snacks for my day, having these has been a life saver. It's a great healthy option that is a source of Iron, Fibre and Calcium plus it's gluten free and kosher. It has a great crispy texture that I love and the flavour is great! If your looking for an on the go snack to keep in the car or have on hand I definitely recommend trying one of these !
Mono, ON
SimplyProtein Double Chocolate Bar uploaded by Melissa M.
I found this to be a great snack! My two boys stole this before I could try!! But they LOVED it... ages 6 and 10. The texture is great similar to rice treats, not too sweet, perfect amount of chocolate flavour, it was delicious and filling. It is a little dry when eating the whole bar but not overly. They asked me to buy them more right away. I think this is something that I will be adding to my snack cupboard. Wonder how many different flavours they have? ☺️
Whitby, ON
SimplyProtein Double Chocolate Bar uploaded by Sarah W.
A delicious and filling protein bar! I was a little taken back by the sweetness initially, but by the end of the bar, I was hooked! As a busy mom of twin toddlers, I sometimes forget to feed myself (chores tend to take over!) but I can grab one of these and eat while I clean and with 15g of protein, I stay satisfied until the next snack/meal! I received this and the peanut butter bar to try and the chocolate one was my favourite of the two!
Ancaster, ON
SimplyProtein Double Chocolate Bar uploaded by kate R.
I LOVE the simply protein bars! They are light and crispy and don’t have much of the chalky taste that some protein bars have. I was honestly pretty shocked to hear that they have 15 grams of protein and only 1 gram of sugar. They are sweet enough without being overly sweet and are a effect snack. I dipped the double chocolate one in peanut butter to make it even more delicious 👌🏻
Windsor , ON
Like the other flavour, this one also contains a lot of carbs , making the name “simply protein” a misleading one. But this one tastes great, even my kids liked it. As the other one, I wouldn’t buy it cause I would prefer something on the healthier side if I’m choosing a protein bar (or something not healthy at all! Lol). But it’s a good snack if you’re not worried about that...
Carignan, QC
Chocolate is usually my go to flavour with most bars, and although this was definitely chocolate flavoured the aftertaste from the protein was very quick to hit. The initial crunch was great, but it got very crumbly afterwards. My expectations are rather low with protein bars so in comparison to others I’ve had this definitely is better in terms of texture and flavour.
Mississauga, ON
SimplyProtein Double Chocolate Bar uploaded by Caitlyn M.
Im super impressed by the quality of this product. #simplyprotein bars have truly created a delicious protein bar. What I'm impressed by most is that there is only 1g of sugar in these bars! Most protein bars that I've tried before all have this weird texture to them,but not these. They have a Rice Krispy texture which I enjoy. Overall I'd recommend this product!
Kitchener, ON
If I hadn’t received another flavour of simply protein, my review would have been 1 star. I hated the taste of double chocolate bar, it doesn’t taste like chocolate and neither as something tasty. It is too dry for my personal taste, and I wouldn’t recommend it. But it’s a good snack and won’t make you feel heavy and stuffed like other protein bars.

Looking for your answer?